October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

I've successfully exclusively breastfed both of my kids until two years old, and never used a single bottle. So far, I've barely ever had to nurse in front of anyone. On the times that I did need to, they didn't even know I was breastfeeding, just thought I was cuddling my baby under blanket. (I actually had to do it on a plane last month to calm my crying baby, and even with people walking, no one knew, just looked like he was cuddled up on me with a blanket.) In public, I either go to a handicap bathroom stall, family room, or to the car.

With that said, it doesn't bother me how anyone else does it. I don't care if another mother fully covers or doesn't cover at all. Just not something that irks me. I fully cover or go somewhere private because that's what I'm comfortable doing with my own body. I think everyone that breastfeeds just has to figure out their own comfort level and go with that.

I breastfed my son until he was 7 months. It doesn't really bother me if a
Mom breast feeds in public. I breastfed in public, I used a cover or blanket but if I see a woman exposed, with no cover while breastfeeding, it's fine. It's not harming me any. I could never nurse my son in a public bathroom. I just think of all the germs and it freaks me out! I once had to pump in a public restroom and it gave me the weebie jeebies!! I ended up dumping the milk out afterwards. I'm a germa-phobe, and public restrooms are crawling with them.

I agree with you. I plan to bf this 1, tried and failed with my son. Its natural but i feel its over the top to be all exposed. I know personally id use a cover atleast for the latching. I dont want everyone looking at my chest.

I honestly feel that sometimes people are doing it because they want soemone to say something. Like they just want to play the bf-ing hate card. Im all for bf-ing and wouldnt say anything if someone had there whole boob for the world to see but it would also make me feel awkward

This is exactly the same with me. DS1 refused to stay latched, so i ended up pumping with him until my supply tanked and i had to use formula. I'd like to do it with the next child, but i'll be covering up or leaving the room as needed.

My personal opinion is....it isn't appropriate to expose yourself in any other circumstance, so why is it suddenly ok with a baby? I would feel uncomfortable seeing it, but i would never tell someone to cover up. Heck, i have an acquaintance now who just lifts her shirt up and pops out a boob in public and breast feeds her son without batting an eye. I am totally fine with people doing what they want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. If you want to show the world your tit, have at it....but realize there are going to be reactions to that, whether it be people who are offended, people who defend you, or gawkers who are getting turned on. The world can be a scummy place and it's full of people with differing opinions. I guess i feel like it's not worth the fight either...just throw a blanket over yourself.

I couldnt test today, so sick of seeing clear tests. I dont even get evap lines :dohh:

According to my last cycle, af is due today but since i ovulated late this cycle, af may show up around 14-15dpo

I agree that people should cover it up. I know it's natural and blah blah, but it just makes people uncomfortable. My friend was bf and pumping and always covered to feed in public. When I'm at her house, she whips it out LOL which is fine because she's one of my closest friends. She said that she covers up more for other people than for herself. She doesn't mind doing it in public, but knows others may be uncomfortable so she covers. Makes sense to me. Hopefully one day I'll be able to bf and will have a similar mentality.

Afm- another negative test this morning. Trying to stay positive, but afraid that my huge temp dip means AF may be gearing up to head my way. :nope:

I agree that people should cover it up. I know it's natural and blah blah, but it just makes people uncomfortable. My friend was bf and pumping and always covered to feed in public. When I'm at her house, she whips it out LOL which is fine because she's one of my closest friends. She said that she covers up more for other people than for herself. She doesn't mind doing it in public, but knows others may be uncomfortable so she covers. Makes sense to me. Hopefully one day I'll be able to bf and will have a similar mentality.

Afm- another negative test this morning. Trying to stay positive, but afraid that my huge temp dip means AF may be gearing up to head my way. :nope:

I seen charts with temp dip that ended up with bfp, dont call the witch! Also i still think u ovulated cd13

I have ewcm! I have ewcm! Sorry, excited. Haha. I'm still thinking I'll ovulate Wednesday like regular. Going to make sure we bd today in case this cycle is earlier. We did bd last night and Friday night so I feel I have a good chance!

Sticky dust to all!

It's nice to hear everyone views on bfing in public, and it's nice that we all seem to be on the same page with it. I posted it on facebooks ttc page, and so many women got all defensive and went crazy. It's so out of control now a days.

Anyway, today is cd13 for me. Nothing much really going on, nothing really indicating o is approaching. I think I ovulated skmewhere from cd17-cd19, so I'm assuming it'll be around the same for this cycle. So hopefully in about 4-6 days I will actually ovulate! We've dtd pretty regularly lately so hopefully we keep that up lol. I'm just trying to get as much of those swimmers in me as I can so they can hang out for a few days and hopefully catch o!

Kern and bw, sounds like you both are in with a great chance!

Cycle day 10 here :coffee: still bd'ing just in case i get an early ov date this time, which i'm not counting on but hoping for.

Sorry to the ladies with bfn's :( hope it turns around! You're not out yet!

Kern and bw, sounds like you both are in with a great chance!

Cycle day 10 here :coffee: still bd'ing just in case i get an early ov date this time, which i'm not counting on but hoping for.

Sorry to the ladies with bfn's :( hope it turns around! You're not out yet!

When u ovulated late, did ur cycle get longer too?

Yes, your LP should never change. Mine is always 12 days. O date is always subject to change, and it's totally normal for it to change up to a week. Like, two months ago i ov'ed cycle day 14. Last cycle i ov'ed cd20. LP was still 12 days, so af always shows on 13dpo.

Yes, your LP should never change. Mine is always 12 days. O date is always subject to change, and it's totally normal for it to change up to a week. Like, two months ago i ov'ed cycle day 14. Last cycle i ov'ed cd20. LP was still 12 days, so af always shows on 13dpo.

okey so af wont be due today then.

cycle #1 positive opk on CD15, 30th day i got af
cycle #2 positive opk on CD13, 28th day i got af

so this cycle i had positive opk at CD15, which means my cycle is gonna be 30days?

Hi everyone! I'm finally back in the real world after Thanksgiving break :)

Golden, sounds like your cycles are being nice and regular. Sounds like you should expect a 30 day cycle to me.

Maybe, youre still above your coverline so there's still hope. You're not out till :witch: arrives.

Kern, I'm totally feeling the ewcm excitment! Good luck!

Bweaver and giggle, here's hoping ovulation arrives as expected in a few days.

Afm, I'm on cd24 of cycle 2 and finally have ewcm! I think I have a chance of ovulating in the next few days. Last cycle was anovulatory and I was afraid this one would be too because I spotted from cd 14 to cd 21. Now I'm thinking I may have a shot this month. Fingers crossed it's not a false alarm! I can't rely on my chart though because I was sick for a week with a fever and I forgot my bbt on vacation! Oops!

Yay sapphire! We can be cycle buddies! Get to bding!

I just found out my BFF is pregnant with her first. Two people on Facebook just announced theirs. Man! I hope I catch this little guy! Haha

My husband is on board, making fun of me for trying not to schedule it but apparently I'm being obvious. He keeps calling me out. "Oh is this your window?" And "you want to do that position because you read somewhere that's how you get a girl?" I'm all noooooooooo ok yessssssss haha. Ugh!

Here is some more for you to feast your eyes on! :haha: faint line on the hpt? Maybe? Probably not? :blush:

Attachments

• IMAG0692_1.jpg
    IMAG0692_1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 11
Sorry Maybe_baby, lets hope thats not an af dip. :hugs:

I feel out too, as all my symptoms already went away:cry:

Anyone's AF due around the 14th? I believe that's when I'll be due if I remember right.

I'm also pretty sure that last month I had a chemical miscarriage now. Not only did my period come an entire week early (and I knew exactly the day I O'ed, it was only 8 days after) but I had clots for a while before bleeding started, and then very heavy AF for 6 days and spotting for day or two after when AF is usually only 4-5 days long and not nearly so heavy.

This month I'm super emotional, sappy, and clingy to DH. My sex drive is through the roof suddenly. All those things happened after we had a miscarriage at 13 weeks before.

So...that sucks. I guess the good part is hopefully the crazy cycle lengths won't become a pattern, but it still sucks to be pretty sure that happened. DH even guessed it without me telling him AF details or saying what I thought, just because he recognized the signs.

Sugarbeth 7dpo seems too early for miscarriage but u never know, i hope this is ur month hun!

Do you ladies get constipated or diarrhea before bfp ? stool is changing everyday :/ I had diarrhea over the weekends, and was constipated yesterday and hav diarrhea today. So weird.

This cycle is playing games with me:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->