October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

I just remember being very regular. I had other signs that stood out more so I wasn't really paying attention to that. My last pregnancy I was very constipated and needed to be on fiber tablets lol.

Sorry maybe baby :( I hope that's not af showing her ugly head, I thought I could see a faint line! Ugh the tww!

Yes, your LP should never change. Mine is always 12 days. O date is always subject to change, and it's totally normal for it to change up to a week. Like, two months ago i ov'ed cycle day 14. Last cycle i ov'ed cd20. LP was still 12 days, so af always shows on 13dpo.

okey so af wont be due today then.

cycle #1 positive opk on CD15, 30th day i got af
cycle #2 positive opk on CD13, 28th day i got af

so this cycle i had positive opk at CD15, which means my cycle is gonna be 30days?
Yup, that sounds about right :thumbup: it also means you have a 13 day LP, if you ov the day after a positive opk.

Maybe, you're still in the game! That seems like an abnormal drop...was there something that could have effected it?

Hi everyone! The seems like everyone is doing pretty good, which I am very glad to hear! Im jealous of the ladies in the tww!

Today is cd14 for me, and for the last couple days I have been getting small amounts of this stuff when I wipe. Ovulation has to be approaching! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone! The seems like everyone is doing pretty good, which I am very glad to hear! Im jealous of the ladies in the tww!

Today is cd14 for me, and for the last couple days I have been getting small amounts of this stuff when I wipe. Ovulation has to be approaching! :happydance:

Holly ewcm! i never get ewcm like that, so jelly:hugs:
FX, this is ur month hun.

It's not much but it something I guess! I'm hoping this is our month so I can surprise everyone at Christmas!!

Yes, your LP should never change. Mine is always 12 days. O date is always subject to change, and it's totally normal for it to change up to a week. Like, two months ago i ov'ed cycle day 14. Last cycle i ov'ed cd20. LP was still 12 days, so af always shows on 13dpo.

okey so af wont be due today then.

cycle #1 positive opk on CD15, 30th day i got af
cycle #2 positive opk on CD13, 28th day i got af

so this cycle i had positive opk at CD15, which means my cycle is gonna be 30days?
Yup, that sounds about right :thumbup: it also means you have a 13 day LP, if you ov the day after a positive opk.

Maybe, you're still in the game! That seems like an abnormal drop...was there something that could have effected it?

Thanks for the hope, giggle! :hugs: I haven't been feeling great (sick with a mild cold the past few days), but not sure that would make it drop off so drastically? I was really surprised it just plummeted like that so quickly. I temp vaginally, and at the same time almost every day, so don't think there's anything there that would affect it from that standpoint. Who knows!!

Woohoo for ewcm!!!

Maybe_baby While i was creeping on some charts, i seen couple that has dip like urs but still got bfp. So we dont give up until af shows p:hugs:

Was just reading- it didn't occur to me that taking cold meds before bed could lower BBT, but apparently they can. I took Tylenol Cold PM before bed the past 2 nights.. maybe that could help explain the temp drops?

Haha! Man I would love to surprise everyone for Christmas! I just hope it's a sticky bean if I catch it! I checked, I'd only be 6 weeks for Christmas so I may do a New Years reveal? I have to Pinterest if I get a bfp some ideas lol.

Bweaver that ewcm is gorgeous! Is that weird to say? Lol. Make use of it for sure!
We bd Friday, Sunday, and Monday, I'm gonna take a break tonight then probably do wed and Friday just in case I ovulate late. But I think I'm set to o tomorrow!

Was just reading- it didn't occur to me that taking cold meds before bed could lower BBT, but apparently they can. I took Tylenol Cold PM before bed the past 2 nights.. maybe that could help explain the temp drops?

yeap that explains it! i took tylenol during my first cycle and my chart was crazy, up and down lol

Well at least we know whats p :hugs:

Haha! Man I would love to surprise everyone for Christmas! I just hope it's a sticky bean if I catch it! I checked, I'd only be 6 weeks for Christmas so I may do a New Years reveal? I have to Pinterest if I get a bfp some ideas lol.

Bweaver that ewcm is gorgeous! Is that weird to say? Lol. Make use of it for sure!
We bd Friday, Sunday, and Monday, I'm gonna take a break tonight then probably do wed and Friday just in case I ovulate late. But I think I'm set to o tomorrow!

That's not weird at all kern!! Lol I'm actually uplifted by that! Well instead of bding tonight hubby and I just got done, so if the kids are crazy tonight we won't have to stress about getting the bding in! Haha! I've been having this ewcm about once each day for he last three days, so I'm thinking I'm hearing up for o within the next few days. I hope anyway! I feel like we have a good chance this month!! I hope at least a few of us have good news within the next few months!

Good idea getting it done during nap time! I got so upset the other night because by the time we were done with the day my hubby basically passed out and was useless. Lolol. In retrospect it's not a big deal to miss one day but at the time I was so mad! Now if you get another chance tonight it's just more swimmies fighting for that egg!

I feel really good about this cycle for you bweaver!

Hmmmm I suddenly have sharp pain on my left ovary as if I'm ovulating now. It's the same pain I get every cycle. I bd last night, do you guys think I should tonight? We've already had three times, ahhh now I'm unsure! But I feel pretty confident to say I'm starting to ovulate now, that pain is always there when I do!

Thanks kern I have a good feeling about this cycle as well! I hope we are right! I would definitely bd tonight as well if you're getting o pains!

Yep tylenol cold really messed up the first half of my chart while I was battling a horrible sinus infection. Any fever reducer may affect your temps.

Kern and bweaver, time to bd! Take advantage of those beautiful ovulation signs!

Afm, I've had ewcm for 3 days now (but it was only a little the first day) but have gotten negative opks. I am unsure of whether or not I actually had an lh surge or if it was just a false alarm.

My opks have been negative but I haven't been getting anywhere close to a 4 hour hold before testing. They were darker than normal for a few days and think I might have missed my surge.

My boobs were sore on the sides by my armpits last night and a bit tender today and I never have breast tenderness unless it's a pms symptom.

Also I tossed and turned all night and had nightmares because i was sleeping hot. I didn't get to check for a temp rise this morning either because dh wanted to bd and I wasn't about to say no with ewcm :laugh2:

Hopefully I'll get a positive opk or a temp shift to conform ovulation. It would sucks to go through the tww not even knowing if I ovulated or not!

Anyone's AF due around the 14th? I believe that's when I'll be due if I remember right.

I'm also pretty sure that last month I had a chemical miscarriage now. Not only did my period come an entire week early (and I knew exactly the day I O'ed, it was only 8 days after) but I had clots for a while before bleeding started, and then very heavy AF for 6 days and spotting for day or two after when AF is usually only 4-5 days long and not nearly so heavy.

This month I'm super emotional, sappy, and clingy to DH. My sex drive is through the roof suddenly. All those things happened after we had a miscarriage at 13 weeks before.

So...that sucks. I guess the good part is hopefully the crazy cycle lengths won't become a pattern, but it still sucks to be pretty sure that happened. DH even guessed it without me telling him AF details or saying what I thought, just because he recognized the signs.

Sugar, my period should be due around the 14th. It seems like forever away!! I think I'm actually ovulating now. My last cycle was 39 days. It's usually around 35. I believe I'm ovulating or close to now as we speak. I am cramps and have sore boobs.

Wow, a lot of us will hopefully be in the tww together this time! My fingers are crossed that i'll O cd14...3 days from now :thumbup:

Kern, it never hurts to get in extra :sex: so i'd say go get some more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->