October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

How many of you ladies check the position of your cervix? I'm trying to check but honestly don't know exactly what I'm doing 😂 I think it feels higher but I don't know about it being open vs closed.

I check mine when I check for ewcm. It takes some practice. If you've never had a baby it will be hard to tell when it is open or closed. When mine is high I have a hard time reaching it, when its low I am only about a knuckle or so deep. I can tell soft from hard now too. Both times I was pregnant and checking my cervix was so soft it felt like the wall, it blended in, and almost rounded out, like I couldn't find the opening At all.

Hope this helps!

Oh and no bding today, hubby isn't feeling well and is already passed out. Been feeling sharp pains from left ovary since this afternoon so I just hope we bded enough to catch her! I believe I am officially in the tww now!

Yay for the tww!!!

The cervix open thing is a little difficult if you've never checked before. The best way i can describe the closed feeling...it's like a really tiny set of lips that are puckered and tucked between their teeth tight, like when a kid refuses to try a new food, lol. It's hard to tell open from slightly open....a lot easier to tell firm vs hard. Basically, it gets high and super squishy when it's open and you're fertile. It's kind of elongated and firm, like the tip of your nose, when not as fertile. Personally, mine gets firm and closed after ovulation. Up to it, it can be anything really, then it gets squishy when i ov. It gets low and less firm in the days leading up to af.

My cervix is still high, but im just wondering what it means when the baby lips are pointing to side not centered?

I don't think where it sits matters. Like where it points, at least not what I've googled anyways. Haha. Just high and low, mine will get low a few days before af, otherwise it stays up high so I won't know that way until closer to.

I don't think where it sits matters. Like where it points, at least not what I've googled anyways. Haha. Just high and low, mine will get low a few days before af, otherwise it stays up high so I won't know that way until closer to.

This is my first cycle checking cp so not sure what mine does before af lol i guess me and cervix will get to know each other better this cycle :wacko:

This is my first cycle checking cp so not sure what mine does before af lol i guess me and cervix will get to know each other better this cycle :wacko:

Yeah with cp its more about what yours does in a normal cycle. If your not doing your norm then it could be pregnancy. My cervix waa really high laat cycle then i got af. This cycle is remained mid-range

Yeah with cp its more about what yours does in a normal cycle. If your not doing your norm then it could be pregnancy. My cervix waa really high laat cycle then i got af. This cycle is remained mid-range

Its hard to tell since i didnt check my cervix for full cycle. Im constantly going to bathroom and checking for af. What a torture!

GL to all the ladies gearing up to O!!

GR- hope you're still in the game for a BFP!!!

CD1 for me. :witch: DH and I agreed we will TTC one more time in December before taking a 6 month break if it doesn't happen.

Really thought we had it this time. Knew when I O'd and timed BDing for 2 days before, the day before, and the day of O. Already put in an order for preseed- I don't think I have any issue with ewcm, but can't hurt, for our last hurrah before a break...right?

GL to all the ladies gearing up to O!!

GR- hope you're still in the game for a BFP!!!

CD1 for me. :witch: DH and I agreed we will TTC one more time in December before taking a 6 month break if it doesn't happen.

Really thought we had it this time. Knew when I O'd and timed BDing for 2 days before, the day before, and the day of O. Already put in an order for preseed- I don't think I have any issue with ewcm, but can't hurt, for our last hurrah before a break...right?

Ugh sorry to hear that hun, i really thought all 3 of us gonna get bfp :cry:
Im sure af will show up sooner or later for me too.
Im starting to think there is something wrong with me. My hormone tests came clean.
I have ultrasound appointment Jaunuary 4th so we gonna try one more cycle and hopefully ultrasound can tell me if there is anything wrong.

Maybe, why the break?

Here's my opinion on the cervix stuff...it's great for judging if you're fertile in combination with checking cm. By itself, especially after O, it's useless. My cervix does all sorts of crazy things, including staying high before af, getting low and softer, pointing to the side...it's totally inconsistent month to month. Also, if you are pregnant, an obvious change in your cervix might not happen for weeks.

I'm supposed to be o'ing in the next few days....might pee on an opk just for the heck of it.

Maybe, why the break?

DH and I never anticipated TTC this year. We always joked, but were never really serious. The plan was always to start TTC summer of 2016 for a spring/summer 2017 baby. Well, one night the joke turned into "omg we're actually going to do this right now" (we did our homework to make sure we would be just fine financially, and to make sure I could be done with my grad program) and we started TTC for a summer 2016 baby.

I know it's probably silly, but I hate the idea of having a tiny, helpless newborn in the dead of winter. People are sick, and everyone wants to touch the baby.. the thought of it gets me anxious. Plus, I think I would go crazy being at home all day not being able to take the baby out of the house because I'll be worrying about germs and the cold weather. Having a spring/summer baby sounds much better to me :) and since our initial plan was to wait until next year, we figure there's no point in rushing it now if it doesn't happen.

If we're in the same boat this time next year (please heaven forbid it), we'll push through and keep TTC regardless of the estimated due date. But for now, this makes sense in my head and DH agrees :flower:

All of this cp talk interests me lol I wish I knew how to do it!! My cervix naturally high, so the times i have tried to find it, I failed miserably. BUT! Look at this ewcm I have yet again today!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 4
I'm glad nobody caught me stretching my ewcm like this hahahaha!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 6
Hey maybe_baby, i see u using countdowntopregnancy. Can you link that to FF or you are entering everything separately to both?

Also is there phone app for countdowntopregnancy or u using it on pc?

1 dpo. Trying not to symptom spot �� feeling a little more emotional than normal but it could be normal. Hehe. Keeping an eye out for symptoms I had last month, which didn't really show until 7dpo or so. This part is boring I think until closer to af due. Woo!

Nice ewcm bweaver! You better snag that bfp! Haha

Agreed, the first part of the tww drags on! Best to keep yourself busy. Got any holiday shopping to do?

Dang bw, that is a crazy amount of ewcm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->