October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Agreed, the first part of the tww drags on! Best to keep yourself busy. Got any holiday shopping to do?

Dang bw, that is a crazy amount of ewcm!

Haha it is isn't it?! There's so much this evening. We just bd so I'm really thinking we have good odds this month!

Kern, I enjoy the tww a whole lot more than waiting to ovulate! You don't have to stress about getting your bding in and what not.

Kern, we're only one day apart this cycle!

I'm pretty sure I'm 2 dpo today and I'm actually really excited about it! This is my first tww this time ttc even though I stopped taking birth control on Sept 20.

It's funny to feel happy about feeling crummy :) I have sore boobs, was gassy and tired today, and have been sleeping bad for the past two days. I've also had a splitting headache all day. I forgot how terrible my body is at tolerating a big drop in hormones.

I got in some bd the day before and 2 days after I think I ovulated. It's not as much as I'd like but honestly I'm suprised I ovulated at all... I thought this cycle would be anovulatory like the last one.

I'm going to try to hold out until 12 dpo (Dec 12) to test but I might cave in and test earlier if I notice my boobs are really sore. That was the only early sign I was pregnant with dd a few years ago.

So I can't even reach my cervix. It's high up there! My boobs are so sore. I should be bd'ing but I'm working tonight :( my husband and I did on the 30th. We better tomorrow. I hope we don't miss our window!

Awesome sapphire! Cycle buddies! I think the first half of tww is boring. No bd to do, no symptoms to report, just a small whisper of a hope that you caught it this time. Meh. Lol.

My 1 yr old has his first real cold, croup, got it at 3am last night and so I've been busy with that. Poor bugger sounds awfully pitiful. He's sleeping in our bed tonight which means any hope of bd is gone. Sigh

Feeling twinges still on my left ovary. Funny story? When I was younger I used to think those ovulation pains was the egg bouncing into the wall of the Fallopian tube and I was feeling the contraction as the tube rejected the egg. Haha. I'm weird.

My main symptoms I want to watch for is extra cm, last month I had so much and it changed, I knew right away by smell and consistency it was pg cm, and fatigue. If I'm so tired I can't lift a finger I will become suspicious. When will you all test?

I'm going to try to wait to test until December 18th! That's when my period should be due.

I wish I knew if I ovulated along with that last day of ewcm yesterday. That was cd15 for me, I feel like I usually ovulate later. My cycles are usually 31 days, but that was before I had kids. After I had my first my periods were weird, but j never kept track. Ugh! There will definitely not be any bd tonight, hubby has been working 12 hour shifts so he's beat, and I don't want to be selfish. I know he's exhausted. Hopefully if I did o we caught our egg!

Good luck to y'all! I'm hoping i O tomorrow (cd14). I want to hold out until 10dpo to test, but i know I'm a POAS addict and will probably cave at 9dpo...

My opk yesterday was stark white. Is it possible to be positive only 24 hours later? I'm hoping but suspect i'll ov later....

15dpo no af and got bfn again, is it possible to get bfp later than 15dpo? i wonder why?

Patiently waiting...:coffee: Is it gonna be the :witch: or :bfp:

Possible,but sorry to say it's not likely....but it is possible! Did you perhaps ovulate later?

Afm...i have EWCM! :dance: really hoping it hangs around for at least another 8 hours or so to get in a BD session with hubs after DS goes to sleep!

2 dpo today, I'm guessing. So symptom spotting. I know logically I probably shouldn't have any symptoms so soon but I feel like I do. Haha.

Today I feel like my uterus is twitching? What? A little sleepy. Took a nap with my son, but not dead exhausted. Ummm a little emotional, just got teary eyed at a movie. Sigh. I feel like I'm having to pee more? Does progesterone do that to the body? I've never really noticed when I wasn't ttcing.

I won't test until af due, I know I say that a lot haha. Let's see how strong I can be.

So, would my cd13-15 of ewcm (especially my ewcm yesterday that had everyone including myself in awe lol) be ovulation? my cm is pretty much non existent today. I'm just confused because my cycles are always long....I feel like cd15 is too early for me to ovulate

From what I've googled you're most likely to ovulate the last day of ewcm or the day after. My cm changes pretty dramatically after I ovulate, I go from wet and ewcm to lotiony dry the very next day. I haven't gone dry yet but the stretchy ewcm is definitely gone.

So if your cm changes tomorrow I think you can safely assume you've ovulated. Best of luck!

I was just reading too kern, I also read ovulation typically occurs the day after ewcm or the day after that. Oh my gosh am I in the tww with you?!?!? Yay!! I'm feeling good about this cycle! We bd last night and the night before, so I feel like we really dtd when it actually mattered this cycle!

Alright, I peeked. I HAD to know exactly what CD I was on, it got too hard to not keep track. I'm CD17, about 2-3 DPO by my best estimate. We did DTD a few times around O, but it's the least we've done so far.

Tonight I'm having terrible baby fever. It kept creeping up the past week and I've shoved it away, but my goodness is it strong right now! FB keeps showing me my old pregnancy announcements (we got pregnant in October and November previously) and old pregnancy pictures (I had my son in December, so there's a lot of just prior to birth and prepping for baby pics!) This is on top of my newsfeed being overloaded with fresh newborn babies and pregnancies!

While I feel like it's very doubtful this is our month, I'm dying to see a bfp soon!

Thanks, Bw! I cant wait to see more bfps rolling in! I'm so hoping there's many bfps as perfect Christmas gifts to our little group!

Yay bweaver! Welcome to the tww! I'm glad we are all here together this cycle! It will be especially nice when we all get our Christmas bfps!

Sugarbeth! I get the baby fever! Mine is in full mode due to a ton of fb friends getting theirs!

So exciting to be in the tww with you ladies!

It's so nice to have ladies who are practically in the same exact cycle as you!! I have a good feeling that a good chunk of us will be getting bfps in time for Christmas!!

Giggle, yay for ewcm. Get to :sex:

Bweaver, I'd trust the ewcm and try to bd frequently while it's around and a few days after. Always the skeptic, I'd still be on the lookout for ovulation signs after though just in case it was a false alarm since your cycles are usually long. Maybe you're more confident in your body than I am! I'm always second guessing.

Kern, it's totally too early for symptom spotting but I'm doing it too :laugh2:

SugarBeth, my baby fever kicked in big time now that I'm in the tww. I missed my turn while driving to pick up my daughter from daycare because I was daydreaming about future baby #2. Two days in a row! I guess I took the scenic route :)

Afm, 3 dpo and remembering how the luteal phase is full of mild early pregnancy-like symptoms. Yuck! I was hot and nauseous and had a headache this morning (thanks progesterone) and briefly thought what the heck am I doing?! I don't want to feel like this 24/7! Thennn... I was like oh yeah, babies :)

At least all the unpleasant symptoms mean I'm producing the all important progesterone. For my body, that's a major victory so soon after stopping the bcp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->