October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

This is so exciting to have everyone be so close in their cycles! I anticipate being in the tww by the start of next week :thumbup:

Am i the last one in line? Seems like everyone already o'd this cycle!

Ugh I had a huge temp dip this morning, ff took away my coverline, and I'm feeling disappointed because I thought I had a chance this month :(

DH insisted on having the house freezing the last 2 nights b/c he didn't want to turn on the heater. Our house was around 63 instead of 73 (where we keep the AC set most of the year).

Do you think it makes a difference? I don't know how sensitive bbt is to ambient temperature.

I guess I'll find out one way or another in a week or two!

Hey ladies, im still here CD32 today:coffee:

I hope you all get lucky this month!!!!!

GR when are you testing?

hehe i have been testing with IC and getting clear white, not even evap lines. So im assuming af is coming late this xmas :cry:

I thought i would have an other cycle before year ends but i guess af has different plans for me.

Aw gr, I wouldn't sweat it yet. Could be like tani and just getting a late bfp. :) you're not out til af shows!!

3dpo today. Lots of cm, mild cramping. Insane dreams, like I had a dream I was eating a salami sandwich with a girl I don't even like that much? Hahaha.

I was checking my cp and i had cm with red hue on my finger so im assuming af is here:cry::cry::cry:

GR when are you testing?

hehe i have been testing with IC and getting clear white, not even evap lines. So im assuming af is coming late this xmas :cry:

I thought i would have an other cycle before year ends but i guess af has different plans for me.

I still have my fingers crossed that you're going to get a BFP, GR!!!

Has anyone used an at home test to check OHs swimmers? DH told me he would take one, so I ordered one! My cycles are very regular and charting this month has confirmed I'm definitely ovulating. Just want the piece of mind to know he's got plenty of soldiers. Know it doesn't test morphology or motility, but thought it was a good place to start for $30!

GR when are you testing?

Has anyone used an at home test to check OHs swimmers? DH told me he would take one, so I ordered one! My cycles are very regular and charting this month has confirmed I'm definitely ovulating. Just want the piece of mind to know he's got plenty of soldiers. Know it doesn't test morphology or motility, but thought it was a good place to start for $30!

Thanks hun, im already spotting so moving on to next cycle. And u are my only cycle buddy :happydance:
I just feel too lazy to chart and but preseed again and do all the work, maybe i will chill this cycle and let it be.
Where did u order the swimmer test from?

I think I am 1dpo? I don't know, I'm confused! My cycle length is normally 31 days but I think I may have ovulated cd 16.....I think I ovulated cd18ish last month. I don't know what to think!!

GR when are you testing?

Thanks hun, im already spotting so moving on to next cycle. And u are my only cycle buddy :happydance:
I just feel too lazy to chart and but preseed again and do all the work, maybe i will chill this cycle and let it be.
Where did u order the swimmer test from?

Well, at least we will go through it together again the next cycle :hugs:. We are the odd ones out, but I can't wait to see everyone's BFPs while we wait to O!

I ordered from Amazon.. I order EVERYTHING from Amazon :blush:. Think it's called SpermCheck or something similar. Wondering if it actually works?

Maybe_baby everyone is ovulating except us , im sure we will get couple bfp this month! Keep Bding ladies :hugs:

Im gonna take it easy this cycle, no scheduling no symptom spotting

i heard it checked the sperm count but cant tell anything about shape and mobility.

Hello ladies! Cd18 for me....not so sure about my dpo. Today I have some menstrual like cramping and lotiony or close to no cm. I hope I'm not ovulating today because we haven't bd since cd15. Any thoughts? I had pretty much no cm on cd16 and cd17. Then today kind of lotiony. Ugh!

I'd say cd16 is probably when you ovulated then because you had some awesome ewcm so for such a change I'd say that's when it happened and now the lotiony stuff is progesterone doing her thing. :)

I have a question. I'm pretty sure I have a fertilized egg, I'm afraid of having another chemical. I had to take progesterone with my son for the entire first trimester, and I'm worried my chemical and mc years ago may have been because I didn't take it. My dr won't prescribe it until I get a bfp. I have some here at the house, should I take it or wait? I'm afraid if I take it my numbers will look good and they won't prescribe. I also don't want to lose it. Know what I mean?

Thanks for the help kern! I'm thinking I ovulated on cd16 as well. My cm is pretty much non existent now!

As for your question, I think I can help! I had to take progesterone suppositories with both of my kids until I was about 16 weeks, and I will do the same for my next baby. Before I had my daughter(my oldest) I had a miscarriage at 16 weeks, and it was then that we found out my body wasn't making enough progesterone by itself to sustain a pregnancy. My doc told me I will start my progesterone suppositories as soon as I get pregnant, and she ask said its actually fairly common. I would wait until you get your bfp to start the progesterone.

Awesome! Thanks bweaver. I say I am pretty sure I have an eggy ready to implant because I have the same very distinct pregnant cm I got each time I was pregnant. Crossing my fingers it sticks!

Let's go tww! Lol

That's so great kern! I wish I was that much in tune with my body as you are!! I kind of have a good feeling for myself about this month. I don't even remember the last time I got that much ewcm. I know last cycle I was completely dry the whole cycle, so maybe I didn't ovulate last cycle.

Kern, I can't wait until test time for you! Fx for a bfp.

Bweaver, I'd say you've already ovulated because ewcm is a primary ovulation sign and drying up afterwards is typical.

Afm, my ewcm gradually tapered off and now I've got scant creamy cm. I think I'm 5 dpo now. I'll probably test in 5 days on Thursday. If I'm really good, I'll wait until a week from Monday to test at 14 dpo but... I don't have that much self control :)

I've been feeling progesterone-y but better as estrogen levels are increasing a bit. Still too early for symptom spotting but not feeling pregnant yet.

I was around 2 of my cousins who are in their third trimester and my baby fever is through the roof. I've always wanted to be big pregnant during Christmastime (weird I know) and I didn't get that with my daughter (bfp end of january) and I'm hoping I'll get pregnant soon so that means I won't get it with my second pregnancy either.

Haha I hear you. I want those big pretty pregnancy holiday pics you see everywhere!
I told my husband all I want for Christmas is a bfp.

Bweaver, I'm grateful to be so in tune, I can tell immediately if something is wrong lol. Hope I'm not setting myself up for failure. I've read that some women are more fertile after a chemical so I hope that's the case for me!

My friend just had her baby last Sunday, I just found out she only had a three hour labor and no epidural, omg. Her mom was a fast laborer and I remember that being her fear. She's my hero, no way I'd have kids if it weren't for that epidural lol, I'll admit I'm no superwoman. ��

Two Christmases ago I had that big pregnant belly, but I was SO upset...and 42 weeks along! I was induced two days later. lol I was miserable.

With that same baby, I had a 2 hour labor and no pain meds. It was HELL. Now I know what to never, ever use for induction for my body ever again. Never going through that hell again.

With my first baby, I BROKE MY TAILBONE with her head coming out and spent three hours trying to push over broken bone with no pain meds and that was an easier labor than with my son's two hour labor. He seriously traumatized me for many months, I didn't know how I was going to have another baby after him. Luckily for my future children, our bodies are programmed to be stupid. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->