October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Wow sugarbeth! That is terrifying!!i am such a wimp when it comes to pain. I can't imagine that, you are amazing for trying again haha. I would be done after the tailbone incident. Ack

Yeah, it's not fun. lol.

For my daughter, I had to sit on an inflatable donut for three whole months until my broken tailbone healed. Going anywhere in the car was agony and sitting was so uncomfortable. And I had a cut with her that overhealed, and they had to BURN it away, which felt like the ring of fire that lasted for two hours. That kid...she put me through a lot!

But her brother wasn't to be outdone. I seriously spent months not sure if I could go through labor again and thinking that maybe two kids was our stopping point. But it just didn't feel right. I always felt strongly that I was meant to have four, so I'm going for it again and praying that this one is nicer to me! lol

I think going through cancer surgeries just a few years before prepped me for medfree childbirth. I HATE pain, but I've become used to getting through it!

I delivered my babies via c section! And I will do the same with this baby. My doctor told me my pelvis doesn't widen like it should when I am pregnant, so she feared my babies would get stuck. I didn't want to risk anything (even though I know c section is considered a semi major surgery) so I agreed to the c section. It really isn't all that bad.

I'm hoping a planned c section is easier than non planned, since that's probably what i'll opt for this time....hubs and i breed 'em big!

Finally got my positive opk :dance: i should be ovulating tomorrow. So excited and nervous!

Yay for a positive opk!

I'm a csection mama too but getting things lined up for a vbac with #2 as long as the pregnancy is low risk. I'd like 3 kids and I want #2 and #3 closer together. The thought of 3 csections in 5 years scares me even though I know plenty of women do it. I'm a wimp in recovery and won't lift anything heavier than baby. I imagine that's impossible with a toddler at home.

I'm seeing a new ob that's affiliated with a more vbac friendly hospital for my annual well woman exam on Tuesday. Hopefully she's on board.

Seeing as it's been 2 years since the surgery, my guess is they'll probably be ok with it :thumbup:

Not even a weeks after my c section with my 2nd I was lifting my almost 2 year old, carrying things up and down steps, driving. I know you're not supposed to do these things, but you kind of have to! Or I did anyway.

I've just read some interesting news! I'm not sure if this applies to any of you ladies, but I am 24 and STILL struggle with acne. It's horrible. I've had it since I was about...12? 13? Anyway, I've noticed starting about a week or so ago my acne was really clearing up. Well, when progesterone kicks in, it can clear up your acne! My acne has remained pretty dormant....maybe this means my progesterone is still up because I have a sticky bean waiting to implant! A little far fetched, I know, but my skin is always all broken out, and it hasn't been for about a week!

I am 29 and still battle acne! So frustrating. I can't remember if mine eased up last time I was pregnant...wish I knew some other way to get rid of it though. I hear washing your pillowcase every day or every other day can help.

It sucks, I feel like I will never get rid of it! My mother struggled with it in her teenage years, but then hers went away. My sister and I both got the acne trait. It sucks! Nothing I do works, literally. After I have baby number 3 I plan to go to a dermatologist and get put on medication for it.

I considered that but those meds have very bad side effects

5 dpo today and feeling out. Haha. All the symptoms I had are gone. Cm is dry and lotiony today. Cervix is closed and soft so that's good.

I may feel this way because my baby is sick, he did not sleep a wink last night he was so congested, and it's awful not being able to give him anything. So we did steam showers, saline spray, humidifier, Tylenol, raised head. Ugh I wanted to die. He finally fell asleep as the sun was rising and slept until 11. This is his first real cold and it is horrible. Why can't we have pre made immune systems? Lol.

Poor kiddo, i hope he feels better quickly! And don't be silly about feeling out! Its highly unlikely to get any "real" symptoms this early anyway!!! And regardless, feeling out can be a symptom so there. :p

Kern you're not allowed to feel out! We won't let you! I hope your little one gets better soon! It's so hard when your kids are sick, you just wish you could take on the sickness for them.

I know I'm only 3dpo, but the oddest thing happened to me earlier. I was doing my makeup and what not getting around for the day, and all of a sudden I felt horrible, my head started to hurt, I felt completely drained and exhausted. It felt like I had a cold coming on, that kind of feeling. My kids are sniffly, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I had to go lay down and relax for a little, I was so tired I didn't want to do anything. I felt like if I closed my eyes, I would instantly falls asleep. Now about 2 hours later, I'm fine! Still sleepy a little, but no other symptoms! What the heck. It was so weird.

How unusual bw, i hope it's a good sign!!!

Hahaha logically, I know it's silly to feel out when technically I wouldn't be having any symptoms this early anyways, but good luck trying to convince my whacko brain that!

I've slept all day with the kiddo, I'm afraid we are going to have another night like last night, I'm terrified!

I've been trying to set up my Christmas tree for two days and I just have no motivation to do it. I don't know if it's the sickness or exhaustion from the little baby finding a home! Lol! Symptom spotting is so fun!

Bweaver, exhaustion is a good sign and I've read many people get cold like symptoms in their bfp tww also! Let's hope!

Woohoo that excites me kern! Let's hope this is the month for all of us!! A great Christmas miracle!

Hold up Kern, ever heard of early pregnancy factor? It's proven your body changes as early as 2dpo! And your immune system lets up so it doesn't attack the egg, which is why so many women feel like they're coming down with something in the 2ww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->