October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Giggle, I don't think kern is feeling ill....or did I miss something? Lol I'm confused! I only gathered that her little one is feeling under the weather.

Well the weirdest thing. I thought all day yesterday I was getting the cold, it started with drainage and it usually moves to my tonsils and hurts to swallow, breathe and everything. I thought for sure it was on its way but it's been 24hrs and still it's only drainage at the top of my throat that doesn't hurt, it's just annoying. Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself but hubby and baby got it worse than I have. Maybe it's a pregnancy thing?

I don't know!

I'm just so tired!

How strange Kern. I hope it's a good sign though and that you don't actually catch it, especially if you are pregnant!

As for me...

I definitely ovulated today ^_^ officially in the tww!

What happened to all our ladies who are in the tww already? Who's testing next? I NEED A TEST FIX!

I'm with you giggle! I'm cd 5, and am hoping to see some tests to get me through the next week until O!! I love that there's 2 different cycles going on in this group so I can obsess over everyone else while I'm in the boring part of my cycle!! haha

Lol! That is a good point.
I know, i've been lurking on the pregnancy tests page and on countdown, but it's just not the same as seeing tests from people you follow.

today I'm having needle like pains in my uterus. I can't wait until I can test next week!

hehe i came to see who got some tests:coffee:

CD4 today! how exciting, im not temping this cycle because DH said im losing sleep over temping and stressing way too much to find out my temp every morning. I think he is right:blush:

I will try to take it easy this month:coffee:

I'm also anxiously awaiting testers! If this is a normal cycle (and still don't know after the 23 day one last month) than AF is due on the 14th. Since I don't have a good feeling about this cycle, I don't want to waste my tests and won't be testing until AF is late - about December 16th.

So I'm really hoping there will be lots of BFPs to look at until then!

Woo! 6dpo today, starting to get to the best part of the tww! The second week is when things start getting exciting, I think! :d

Today my main symptom is exhaustion! I slept twelve hours last night and feel I could fall right back to sleep in an instant! I can't stop yawning! I had the weirdest dream that I was married to rob dyrdek (you know who he is? Random, he's not really my type lol) and he was so nice about me sleeping in and being a zombie. I also had he biggest engagement ring that took up my whole hand, not really my thing either haha

This time I am writing down each symptom every day on a notepad so I can share it if I get a bfp. I don't know when I will test but I got my bfp last month in 10dpo, it was a chemical so I'm a little hesitant to test that early again buuuuut who knows? Ahhhhh!

Bweaver, those are great signs! Are you writing down your symptoms each day? It will be cool to compare notes, haha!

Love rob dyrdek! Well, to watch, not to marry...i think he'd be a challenging spouse lol

How are your symptoms comparing to last month?

Jealous of the symptoms everyone has! I have ZERO. Last month I had quite a few promising signs, this month there's absolutely nothing happening. Once again, I'm trying to make peace with the bfn I'm pretty positive is coming before it happens.

Hopefully this month it won't be such a big let down, since I'm trying to focus on Christmas coming up, but I thought I'd be okay last month and it really, really sucked. So we'll see! I do LOVE Christmas.

Haha kern I agree with giggle, I think rob would be a little too immature to deal with! Lol I'm not really jotting down my symptoms....but I kind of keep track in my calendar on my phone, like the days I had ewcm. I really should write down my symptoms....Maybe I will start!

Love rob dyrdek! Well, to watch, not to marry...i think he'd be a challenging spouse lol

How are your symptoms comparing to last month?

Haha exactly.

Compared to last month the exhauStion is the same, cm same. I'm not feeling nearly as crampy as last month which I hope is a good thing? I think last month I didn't really have symptoms until 7dpo, or I was just really good at telling myself I was crazy haha.

I got my period on Friday 😕 It was 10 days earlier than my period was last month! My period has been pretty irregular these last 3 months. Oh well, I'll take a 29 day cycle over a 39 cycle but it's frustrating. Good luck to you ladies who are in the tww.

:hugs:Aw mamak, that's crazy how irregular your cycles are? Have you checked to see if there's anything you can do to even them out? So frustrating when ttcing. I'm sorry dear.

How was everyone's day? Any more symptoms? I've noticed I still feel as if a cold mah start, I've had the feeling off and on a bit today. I felt this way yesterday, but it was HORRIBLE. It hit me so hard out of nowhere. I felt miserable. I've noticed I'm starting to swallow some snot( sorry I know that's gross). Maybe this is thinning mucus?

Sounds good bw!
Mama, sorry she got you :( good luck this cycle!

Bw, i actually AM sick :dohh: i have a sore throat and sound like i've smoked since in the womb. I'm bloated as hell, too. Don't like this one bit, especially since i wanted to start walking more but i feel like laying on the couch....

Only 2dpo, so not really symptom spotting yet

I'm feeling crampy at 8 dpo. My temps have been really low lately so I'm thinking I had weak ovulation/progesterone problems this cycle. Pretty sure this isn't my cycle but still hoping it is!

Hopefully I'll find out more at my annual this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->