October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Yes, lets get some tests happening in here! We need some happy BFPs to cheer up this group!

I still have ZERO symptoms. Not really expecting any either. I feel like something would be different by now, I'm on CD23 and AF is due in 5 days.

Hahah you guys! Terrible! I'm thinking of ordering some tests tonight actually. Hoping I won't need many! Haha. I will be 9dpo tomorrow......:happydance:

It's crazy because by this time last month I was having so many STRONG symptoms, I just knew. Now this month I'm back to questioning every thing! I did read that chemicals typically have strong symptoms, isn't that strange..? Doesn't make it easier for those of us ttcing after one! :dohh:

Haha giggle you are a bad influence!! I'm going to do my best to hold out until Friday of next week!

I'll probably test on Friday or Saturday but I'm expecting a bfn based on my temps. I'm thinking I had another anovulatory cycle. Boo.

I went to my annual exam yesterday and saw a new ob affiliated with a vbac friendly hospital and she's totally supportive of a vbac for baby #2. Yay!

Based on my history with dd of not ovulating for 10 months and only having 1 period so far since the end of September, she's ready to get me ovulating! If im not pregnant or ovulating regulaly by the end of February, I'll be starting clomid to try to get ovulation jumpstarted.

I got pregnant on my own once so fingers crossed that I won't have to go down that road!

I'm feeling slightly nauseous tonight. My kids were horsing around and bumping into my belly and it was uncomfortable for me, I didn't want them even near my belly because it already feels off and every time they would bump me it would be worse lol. Ugh I really hope I'm not imagining all of this and it actually means something! How is everyone else doing?

Battling a virus, which make symptom spotting virtually impossible! Only 3dpo though. Still feeling very confident :thumbup:

At least somebody here feels confident giggle! Lol so excited everyone is getting so close to testing time!!

9dpo today and for how "out" I felt yesterday I definitely feel "in" today. Woke up with the worst sinus headache and I refuse to take anything just in case. I have sore bb, montgomerys tubureles, nausea all day which makes me not want to eat anything. And yesterday where I was dry with cm today I am abundant with creamy cm. I'm also very tired, I took a three hour nap this morning and still want to sleep! Maybe this is all the sinus issues? Or maybe it's for real?

Oh and also feeling lots of cramping and ovary pains today too.

I'm still nervous to test too early in case it's another chemical. So we will see!

How is everyone else today? Bweaver nausea is a good sign!!!

Kern how did you sneak in a 3 hour nap with a one year old?!

I'm still battling this stupid illness. Low grade fever and headache today. Only 4dpo though...

Glad to see everyone getting more positive! I so can't wait for the bfps to start popping up.

I'm still the same, nothing new to report. No symptoms, still waiting for AF. Four days to go until it's due! Glad it'll at least be out of the way for Christmas, Christmas AFs are the worst!

Kern your symptoms sound so promising! I don't feel sick but my nose is slightly stuffy. It feels more like my one nostril could be a little swollen causing my "stuffy" feeling. I've also been feeling pinching near my uterus/ovaries. I've also had a bit of a headache and sleepy. I'm 7dpo today!

I'm loving hearing about all the promising symptoms! I can't wait to see test results.

Afm, I'm almost certainly out. I started spotting a bit today and thinking cd1 will be here tomorrow or Saturday based on the cramping. I think the pap smear and bd this week hurried things along a bit.

All signs are pointing to weak ovulation/immature egg for me this cycle because I ovulated (?) a bit late, had almost positive opks, had ewcm and a temp spike, but then temps dropped early. Also af looks like it will arrive within my normal 35 days range!

I'm bummed that I'm out obviously but excited my cycle was more normal than the last one. Here's hoping December will treat me nice and I'll be totally back on regular cycle. I'm not thrilled with the idea of having to induce ovulation with clomid :/

Sapphire I know how you feel. Last cycle I was out (obviously), but I was also happy that my cycles has returned to normal so quickly after getting my birth control removed. It's mixed feelings.

Kern how did you sneak in a 3 hour nap with a one year old?!

I'm still battling this stupid illness. Low grade fever and headache today. Only 4dpo though...

Haha! My son actually napped three and a half hours this morning! I couldn't believe it myself! I thought maybe I'd get 45minutes but when I woke up and he was still sleeping I was in shock!

The other major symptom I forgot to mention is HEARTBURN! Holy cow I haven't had heartburn in years and today it's lasted pretty much all day, I've even taken gasx and still! If I'm not preggo then I'm dying. :haha:

Kern you HAVE to be pregnant! This whole stuffy/runny nose thing is throwing me off....I'm definitely not sick, not sign of that at all, yet my nose has been all over the place today!

Sounds good, both of you!

Kern, with the heart burn now, i'm convinced you did it again :thumbup:

You guys!!!!! i come to see bfps and noone is testing:growlmad:

Kern i think u are pregnant for sure :thumbup:

Im CD8 today, so boring!!! no ovulation no testing , nothing. I got bloody ewcm on CD5 and super glossy ewcm on CD6 but now it seems dry.

Last year i went to a fortune teller and she told me that i will be pregnant before a year ends and its a boy. i will be testing new years eve! so what a coincidence right? I wouldnt believe her if she didnt tell me my husbands name and my future sons name (which is going to be husbands father's name). I wish i was back home and would see her again hehehehe

GR, she guessed your husband's name? That's pretty wild...

I know! I want to see some tests too!!! I'm only 5dpo but i'm about to start peeing one them to get a fix :haha:

My sickness is letting up quite a bit! And, the exciting thing is my boobs don't hurt! This was my first real "symptom" with DS as they always hurt up until af shows.

I'm getting so excited!

Can't wait until monday! I am going to keep super busy this weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->