October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Sorry MamaK that AF got you! That witch needs to stay away from all of us!

I was having quite bad cramps all yesterday night. I'm hoping it's not from AF coming and instead it's from an angry muscle around my pelvis after DH and I worked out. It was our first day back after 3 weeks off, so maybe I pushed too hard.

Woke up at 4:30 AM with horrible nausea. No idea where it came from, I'm still 6 days before AF is due so definitely too early for it to be a pregnancy symptom, but it was ROUGH. The earliest I ever got sick in pregnancy is 3w, 6d with my daughter (it's how I realized I was pregnant) but that's more normal range.

Honestly, my biggest hope is to make it 6 more days without AF. Even if I'm not pregnant, I really want to be on a normal cycle again!

Feeling out again today! Ugh! Really watery cm. had crazy vivid dreams last night. And had a runny nose all night but slept great! Today I'm feeling regular pms symptoms, I tend to get irritable about a week before af due so there's that.

I am feeling like I've pulled muscles all around my pelvis area, like I have to be careful moving too quickly there. Not sure if pg sign or if I actually pulled something. Lol

I just don't feel this cycle is it for me, last month I was feeling way more by now, I think it was actually 7dpo when I had the ib spot. :shrug: so who knows.

We sound quite a bit alike, Kern! What CD are you again? It's a shame we both feel like it's totally over before it is.

Dh says I'm super sensitive right now, but I don't view being sensitive and grumpy as a sign so much as I'm just grumpy over ttc and a little stressed over family and holiday stuff.

Honestly I keep trying to focus on how badly I get morning sickness for months on end to make me feel better about not getting my bfp yet. lol

I'm cd20 and 7dpo. Getting lots of af type cramps now too. I become very irritable towards my duh about a week before af and I'm right there lol. I always have to remind him what time it is because he gets all defensive at first. I can't help it! I try!

Runny nose sounds good! When are you both testing?

Dh doesn't know how to deal with it, because I pretty much NEVER take it out on him, but there's just so much going on right now. I do get that way when I'm pregnant, but I don't think that's a first symptom type of sign! lol

I'm not planning on testing until December 17th. AF is due on the 14th, but I keep getting it early and a few months ago it was two days late. Since it doesn't want to be on time, I'm not going to waste tests and instead give AF a few extra days.

Currently CD 22. Not exactly sure what DPO I am though since I wasn't keeping track.

I won't test until next Tuesday or Wednesday, I think af will be due Tuesday because I ovulated this time last week, a day early. I only know because I get very obvious ovulation pains.

Kern, i'll totes be testing early :haha: which means probably next tuesday (9dpo). I just know we'll bother get our sticky babies :thumbup:

And Sugar, you'll be right after!

Tani, you still stalking? How are you feeling?

Im stalking. Not much in the way of helpful comments. Im waiting for all these christmas bfps

Im really nauseous buts no actual vom yet, alot of heaving though. Boobs are sore and HUGE. My belly after eating is so funny, i bloat so much i look 6 months gone. I got away really lightly with ms with oscar so im hoping the same this time. My entire pregnancy i was sick 5 times, i didnt find out till i was i weeks my symptoms were so 'flu' like i put it down to that

I'm having the "I'm out" feeling too :/ I'm 5dpo and I am slightly crampy, like my period is preparing. Ugh.

Ahah we are quite the group, aren't we? When are you testing bweaver?

How many of us getting ready to poas? Haha seems like a lot!

Haha, we're a rough crowd this cycle! Hopefully at least a few of us are wrong! If not, we'll be in great company next cycle.

Ok so I obviously don't have my own tests for everyone to ohh and ahh over haha.. BUT we did DHs sperm test tonight! As long as there is a test line, sperm count is normal. So ladies, BFP?!

Attachments

• IMAG0703.jpg
    IMAG0703.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 13
Wow that's so neat! How much did it cost? Is that the $30 test? Might have to try that if we don't do the job this cycle...except we WILL!

Yup, bfp! I'd say he's about 12dpo :haha:

Wow that's so neat! How much did it cost? Is that the $30 test? Might have to try that if we don't do the job this cycle...except we WILL!

Yup, bfp! I'd say he's about 12dpo :haha:

Hahaha this gave me a good chuckle!! Yes, it was $35 from Amazon. Doesn't account for motility or morphology, but at least we know the boys are there!!!

And YES you will get it this cycle!! :hugs:

Next tues or wed. :) feeling so confused today, my cm has completely dried up :cry: but I've had heartburn, more vivid dreams, and remember my symptom last month that my nails suddenly turned gorgeous, it happened again. :thumbup: I just don't know what to think. Sigh

Oh and my bbs are sore in my armpit but could be spotting symptoms. Blahhhhh oh yeah and my husbands coffee smelled like cigarettes this morning. Gross.

Don't you just love symptom spotting?!?!? Lol

So I had cramps last night that lasted about 2 hours, then they completely went away and have not came back. That was at 5dpo, I'm 6dpo today. Implantation cramping maybe? Wishful thinking maybe? Lol

If it was implantation, you'll be able to get an early bfp if you test!

I'm a bad influence :haha:

okey start testing already! especially you Kern, lots of good symptoms and ur nails again! :test::test::test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->