October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

GR, she guessed your husband's name? That's pretty wild...

I know! I want to see some tests too!!! I'm only 5dpo but i'm about to start peeing one them to get a fix :haha:

My sickness is letting up quite a bit! And, the exciting thing is my boobs don't hurt! This was my first real "symptom" with DS as they always hurt up until af shows.

I'm getting so excited!

Can't wait until monday! I am going to keep super busy this weekend!

Yea when she guessed his name, i got scared lol thank god he told me at the end of the reading. Also i went with my cousin so as i was leaving, she said tell ur cousin to come in. How did she even know we were cousins. Freakky

Last cycle my boobs were hurting badly but got af, i dont rely on symptoms anymore. Also every pregnancy is different, so maybe u wont have sore boobs this time. FX!

Hahaha I'm so confident I'm pregnant that I'm worried I could be wrong. I've had those cycles where I get every symptom in the book and get af. So disappointing! My saving grace is that today in 10dpo my cm is still creamy and abundant, usually it's watery by now so close to af. I know it could change any moment but I'm crossing my fingers I've got a sticky bean!

I had heartburn for a little bit this morning again. So far those are my noticeable symptoms today, I'm sure I'll have more as I spot haha.

I'm afraid to test! I'm afraid it will be positive and I'll have another chemical! I'm also afraid it will be negative and il spiral into depression! Lol. I'm gonna hold out!

Oh my goodness, if I had those symptoms Kern, there is NO WAY I'd be waiting to test! I think it's more torture to wait than to find out.

I know what you mean about being afraid to be disappointed or depressed, but I think the build up just makes it worse.

We all can't wait to see your BFP!

AFM, I'm feeling grateful that AF isn't here yet. It's looking like I'm going back to my normal cycle, which is a big relief! Three more days until I hit my normal cycle AF due date.

Kern, 10dpo?! Omg please test! Personally, i feel so much better about af if i'm anticipating her arrival.

I'm in your boat right now though....so sure we got it this month that i will feel so silly if we didn't :blush:

But, unlike you, i'll already be testing by 8dpo haha

Haha you guys are funny. Maybe I'll test! Ahhh it makes me so nervous! I'm reading the two week wait site for bfp by dpo and most everyone got bfp by 10dpo, I just can't believe it's already here! What if I'm wrong??? :shrug:

Sugarbeth, defs feels good to know your body is getting back to normal, I was worried I'd be all messed up from the chemical but I just ovulated a day earlier than normal. Can't wait to see your bfp!

Giggle box, isn't it torture to feel like you know but then at the same time second guess everything? Haha like I must be crazy!!:haha:

Oh yes, this whole ttc malarkey is maddening! All the more reason to test, so we can live vicariously through you!

And, yes, there is a small chance it might be negative...but its ok! You WILL be pregnant eventually. A negative this cycle does not mean it's the end of your journey!

Since noone is testing, i will add some action here!

TMI for sure

We BDd last night and his semen seemed really thick and came right out. I know dehydration can make semen thick but how do we know if the sperms are going all the way up there with that consistency?

I cant do head stand, my butt is million pounds and i cant understand how sperms can take of from the thick semen and reach the egg:wacko:

I'm going to start posting my OPKs just so we can see some lines. I'm CD 10, so they are sad lines, but at least it's something!! LOL

Hoping I will O right after the weekend. DH and I haven't BD since AF- I think he's had enough of me!! haha maybe we will just hold out until I get my positive OPK and let 'er rip then. Maybe that's been our problem all along... to much BDing before O? Who knows, but willing to give something else a shot this time around!

Since noone is testing, i will add some action here!

TMI for sure

We BDd last night and his semen seemed really thick and came right out. I know dehydration can make semen thick but how do we know if the sperms are going all the way up there with that consistency?

I cant do head stand, my butt is million pounds and i cant understand how sperms can take of from the thick semen and reach the egg:wacko:

It liquefies after 20 minutes or so, so they can move better. I think it's only that consistency so that the swimmers stay in and can get to where they need to go :spermy:

Ewwww I just had a thought, what if it was the consistency of water? As soon as he went and all came rushing back out… Sooooo gross! It's messy enough as it is ha ha ha ha ha ha

So I tested on. 3.5hr hold and a stark white bfn. Last month I got my bfp at 10dpo. :cry: I'm feeling so out, all my symptoms must be fake. The abundant creamy cm and closed cervix is a trick and will change to af right before :blush:

What a waste of excitement. Well, I'll have a drink tonight and forget about tww! No more testing until af is late. I hate this game. :nope:

Hmm, methinks you're still in, especially since you didn't use fmu! My line with DS on 10dpo, with fmu, was so faint and colorless that people weren't sure if it was a "true" bfp. It wasn't until 11dpo that you could see it. And that was the old style first response.

Don't lose heart, Kern! I'm still definitely feeling a bfp for you. I agree with Giggle, definitely try FMU at this stage.

I personally never got a positive this early with any of my pregnancies. Just takes a bit longer for some pregnancies to show up.

It seems like everyone is doing pretty good!! I'm 8dpo, not really too much to report. My uterus is kind of like a sore muscle feeling. If I move to quickly it pulls. And I've had some dull quick shooting pains near my pelvis too. My cm was a little lotiony earlier, but tapered off. Ugh I wish I could test right now and it be accurate!! Lol

Kern do not lose hope! I didn't get a bfp with my daughter until the day my period was actually due, and even then it was super faint.

I'm up late with heartburn. I wish I could count it as a symptom of possible pregnancy, but I'm 99.9% sure it's from totally stuffing myself at dinner. I rarely ever get heartburn outside of pregnancy, but it does happen once in a while. I'm thinking it's probably just one of those times, but darn it do I wish I could symptom spot! I'm still at zero symptoms. Going into 2 days until AF. I don't want AF to come early, but I"m getting impatient! I just want the next cycle to start.

I'm a bit grumpy that DH and I messed up this cycle so much. He got a new job on a new shift and it resulted in us totally missing all the days up to O and MAYBE hitting it once during O, but most likely it was right after. After O, we DTD like crazy, so it's a shame we were just a little off on our timing by a few days. I feel like it's a totally wasted cycle.

You're still in with a chance Sugar, but i definitely get the desire to just get on with the next cycle when we feel the one we're on is a wash. Hope you're wrong!

Looks like my initial thought was right, I just woke up and AF started. Two days early too, so once again I didn't make it to the full normal cycle.
:cry:
Even knowing there was a 99% chance it wasn't happening, it's still upsetting. That was the last chance to get a bfp before Christmas (I had SO many Christmas reveal ideas ready!) and the last one for 2015.

Hopefully 2016 starts off better.

Sugar, how do you know when you ovulate? And what do you mean a "full cycle"? It's normal for women to fluctuate on ovulation up to a week, maybe you're just ovulating a couple days early? It's totally normal and nothing to be concerned by.

So sorry she showed though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->