October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

So still totally bummed after last night. So I tried to drink a hard cider and it seriously tasted disgusting, I could only drink half before I stopped lol. Went to bed convinced all my symptoms were fake, we dtd last night. I used the restroom a few times but this morning I had yellow ewcm on toilet paper, super stretchy, and a tiny dot of blood? Like when I ib last month? How can I tell if it is ewcm or semen? Logically, it's probably semen, but my heart can't help but wish it's pregnancy cm

And sugarbeth, I'm so sorry to hear you're out, I most likely am too, it's a tough pill to swallow. And early too? Will you have one more cycle before the new year?

My whole life I've been the standard 28 days every cycle every single month, so that's what I'm used to. It really throws me when it's not. Ovulation for me is easy to detect almost always, it's actually quite a sharp, painful experience each month. I definitely know when it's happening. However, I didn't record it this month so I don't know when it happened. It was while I wasn't keeping track of days, so I don't know where I was. I think I'm going to start Fertility Friend again and do this ttc full force again.

I think I get antsy about cycle lengths because one of my ONLY symptoms back when I had ovarian cancer was suddenly very short, weird cycles. But I know that was very different from this, and this is almost definitely from breastfeeding. My son and I are struggling with weaning, I 100% want to be done and he 100% wants to nurse every hour. I have him down to about 3-4 times a day, but that's only in the last week or so.

Dh promised this cycle that he's going to make sure we do better. This last cycle was rough due to his job shift change, but he's used to it now and he really, really wants an October baby. His birthday is in October, and our daughter's birthday is only 4 days away from mine in July so he's always wanted that too.

Kern, I'll be O'ing around the 28th, so no chance of a bfp until the new year!

That's great that he's on the same page with you! It will take some of the stress off! I'm sure you'll snag it !

Afm, I'm pretty sure it was semen, as I no longer have that cm, it's actually dry to lotiony now, no cream. Ughhh counting myself out as well.

Omg help! I just had more ewcm and I did the water test, definitely ewcm. It's very light pink tinged. Think it will turn to af or be implantation? Ahhhh

Kern, did you for sure ovulate already? Seems weird to see ewcm this late. Fx its a good sign. Ewcm definitely has a different texture for me. It will stretch several inches several times in a row where semen will start to break after stretching it a couple of times.

Sugar, sorry about AF. It's always disappointing. Maybe a valentines day reveal?

Afm, I'm on cd1. I'd be okay with it because its in line with my normal 33-35 day cycles but... it's wayyy lighter than normal which is weird? Maybe it will get heavier tomorrow.

Kern, hopefully ib! :happydance:

Ah, makes sense sugar. But won't a baby conceived next cycle be due September?

Afm....

Just HAD to pee on something, so i peed on an opk, and it looks positive....? Not sure what that means as i'm 6dpo but i hope it's a good sign!

Aw giggle box, that is def a good thing! Yay!

As for me.... I am getting ewcm when I wipe but only a little bit and it's yellow now, it looks like what I had last month but in way less amount. My cervix is still closed, medium and firm. It doesn't have the af smell, the distinct iron smell you know?

My back has been sore all day, I just changed bras and noticed my veins are popped. I just don't know, I don't want to get my hopes up but I just have a hard time believing I am out. I'll be devastated if af shows. :(

A Valentine's Reveal would be really cute!

Due dates for me are tricky. So far I don't go into labor by myself and get induced at 42 weeks every time. So I have to take a normal due date and add two weeks. If I got pregnant this month, I'd most likely have the baby in the beginning of October. If I got pregnant the month after, I'd be due in the middle of the month and may end up with a November baby.

So for me it's all guess work. lol

Thanks Kern and Tani! tani, what dpo did you get the positive opk? Kern, that is seriously weird..i really hope this is your month and your body isn't just being cruel! Do you chart temperature?

Sug, ahh, stubborn cervix, i see. That must have been really frustrating the first time! I was "done" by 36 weeks and was so sad to see my due date come and go, haha. But i only had gone past 3 days when my water broke--can't imagine 2 weeks!

I don't temp! I thought maybe I should lol. It's driving me crazy! I go back and forth, yes I am, no way I could be, ugh.

It's sounds like our group is about half and half! Some are starting a new cycle, and some are at the end waiting for that bfp!!! Kern, I understand the "I'm totally in" and the "I'm totally out" feelings. When I feel nothing or things that are out of the norm I tend to get excited, but then I start to cramp and I'm like ugh I'm out. I have been getting some cramping, nothing major or nothing that lasts long. I have also been getting sharp pinching pains. I had a huge wave of nausea earlier, it was horrible. But I also stuffed myself at Olive Garden about three hours prior to that....so that could have been the cause as well haha! I'm just hoping and praying that for those of us who are at the end of our cycle get our bfp this month!!!!

Bweaver! I hope this is our month!!! I feel we both have great symptoms, but are our minds playing tricks on us?mhaha

That's me thoughts as well! It sucks that your mind can sometimes create symptoms and drive you insane!!

Sug, ahh, stubborn cervix, i see. That must have been really frustrating the first time! I was "done" by 36 weeks and was so sad to see my due date come and go, haha. But i only had gone past 3 days when my water broke--can't imagine 2 weeks!

It. Is. HELL! Last time I actually got away with no new stretch marks until 40 weeks. By 42 weeks, I was COVERED and so upset! 40 weeks is hard, 41 weeks is barely liveable, 42 weeks is just warmed over death! :haha: I always feel done by 38 weeks but have to know that I still have a whole MONTH to go! The babies come out so healthy and ready for the outside at that stage though, so I'm grateful for that.

I'm cheerleading everyone that's waiting to test. I can't wait to see everyone else's BFP. We always have at least one or two each cycle, can't wait to see who's the lucky ones this time!
Kern and Bw, I have my bets placed on the two of you kicking off our bfp streak! Giggle, that positive opk sounds like you'll be getting it too!

:hugs: thank you Sug! I'm having those sickening doubts now ("i'm not feeling xyz so i must be out!") so i appreciate the positive thoughts from everyone here! I was feeling very confident but not so much today :(

Hoping i see some bfp's soon! Come on people, test!!! :haha:

Beth 42 weeks sounds miserable! I never even had a chance to go into labor. My daughter was born at 36 weeks 0 days via csection. I'll be trying for a vbac with #2 barring any major complications. I'm scared my body won't know what to do (which is ridiculous I know).

I'm really suprised how few pregnancy tests we've collectively used this cycle. I only used one the day before my gyn appt and I'm a bit of a poas adict! I've gone through half of my 100 count stash of opks in the past 2 cycles!

I think af showed up on a few of us early.

:dust: to those still waiting to test. Giggle, Kern, Bweaver? Who did I miss?

I'm tempted to test! I'm inky 10dpo today thought. I'm trying to wait until Friday!

Kern have you tested yet?!?!
I had a sore lower back earlier today. I haven't really has any cramps or anything, things have been pretty calm today. What about everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->