October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Bw! Kern! Test ladies! And show us even if you think it's negative because you may be wrong!

Me...i'm freaking RAVENOUSLY hungry! And our house is seriously lacking food!

And i can't stop shouting!

Since I have longer cycles I'm afraid it will be negative this early and then I will get discouraged lol I just have a weird feeling though that I'm not going to get my period. I had signs of it a week ago (two weeks before I'm due) which is weird for me. Now the week it's due....nothing!

I tested again. I don't know how long the hold was. Not fmu. Bfn. But I am super wet, like leaking tmi and it's lotiony cm not the watery stuff you get right before af and my cervix is too high to reach. I also had terrible gas pain that would not go away all night last night and a headache today. I wish I would just get that bfp! Ugh lol

https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e98/kiwitastic1Nugget/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsoi0nywkl.jpeg

Depressing bfn to ogle. This sucks. :(

You're still early then. I really hope it turns up for you!

I exercised great restraint today. I was at kmart to return something and i thought, hey, no harm in seeing what their hpt selection is while i'm there...UGH, RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME WERE THE OLD FRER'S! But at $20 for three tests, just couldn't bring myself to do it...but man was it tempting!

Um, kern....i can definitely see a faint line...

Where? I don't see anything at all and I'm trying not to bawl my eyes out lol

Grrr i was trying to tweak it but i can't do it on my ipad. Hmm...

Hmmm well o even took the test apart and don't see anything. :(

Maybe it's just my line eye :/ hope not though. Your symptoms are so convincing!

https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e98/kiwitastic1Nugget/image.jpg2_zpsgbxwlwqd.jpg
https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e98/kiwitastic1Nugget/image.jpg1_zpswy5koec1.jpg

Kern you're not due until next week? Here I am due this week and I'm afraid to test! Lol you're way early my dear! I thought you were ahead of me for some reason.

Lol I know. But I got my bfp last month at 10dpo so I should surely get it that early again. Lol. Ugh

I know if my cervix drops and opens its over, sometimes it's done it as late as the day of. So now we wait.

Wait, I'm 12 dpo, af should be due in 2 days, 3 max.

I'm 10dpo so I'm right behind you lol My nipples were sore for about 30 minutes, which has never happened to me, it was instant and I almost thought the one was leaking very little. It felt sticky. Now I'm getting cramping....ugh why is a woman's body so confusing!!

Whelp, my 8dpo test this morning was negative (as expected). Hope y'all have something better to share for the class!

Right tani?! As much as i'd love to keep this thread going...really rather we all move to first tri :)

Still cheering all of you on from the sidelines!! The symptoms sound so great, and I know we will have a few BFPs this month!!

I'm CD13 and waiting for my positive OPK. Watery cm yesterday and today and OPK is getting close but not quite there yet. We have not DTD since AF, but I thought maybe holding out will make DH more into it when it counts. :haha: Once I get the positive OPK, all bets are off and we will make up for lost time LOL I think I'm just worried that we were DTD a good amount before O, that by O time he wasn't that into it and maybe that's affecting our ability to get pregnant? Obviously I'm WAY overthinking but no harm in trying something different since what we've been doing clearly hasn't been working :dohh:

We're also going to try preseed for the first time. I get very identifiable ewcm, but usually only one big glob and I don't know if that's a good thing. So we'll take preseed for a spin this cycle and see what happens! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->