October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

13dpo now and so nervous about af. Feeling very wet that I keep running to bathroom and thinking she's here. No cramps though and cervix is really high and closed still. Af due tomorrow or Wednesday so I probably won't test until Thursday or so since I have testing anxiety now lol.

How are you guys? We need a bfp!!!

Where are our bfps ladies?!?!? We are due for at least one!!! It's still early for all of us, so keep those fingers crossed!!

Afm, I noticed more nipple pain just about an hour ago that was just a few sharp pains really quick. I never ever get nipple pain, so let's hope it's a good sign!! Af is due in 4 days.....I really hope I get the chance to test!

Yes! And you are still required to share the photo of it! :haha:

Your wish is my command giggle! :haha:

Also have some ewcm going on... WOO DH here I come! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMAG0717_1_1.jpg
    IMAG0717_1_1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 3
I just tested and got a bfn at 11dpo. Of course I know it could still be early and its 6 at night and I've drank a lot today. Im not doing to drink anything the rest of the night so I can test again tomorrow. Ugh! It's nice to see your positive maybe baby! Lol

Yay maybe :dance: go jump hubs!

Aww bw, you certainly didn't use optimum conditions so you're definitely not out! Guess we'll be testing buddies tomorrow.

I'll post mine if you post yours! :haha:

Howdy yall. I would love for yall to get bfps tomorrow, will you be doing fmu?

As for me, still no af! Not expecting her today but sometimes I spot or get other signs she's coming and nothing there! Cervix still high as heck, creamy cm, stretching in uterus, ovary pains, very thirsty today! I feel content and motivated! I got a lot of chores done today haha. Also took a nap.

Hoping af stays away for 9 months!

Hi kern! I know I will be using fmu. I'm going to try to empty my bladder before bed and then let a new batch accumulate overnight lol! I keep getting signs that I really think I'm pregnant, but then I wonder if it's just my mind playing games on me. I've noticed quite a bit of pain in my nipples and that makes me suspicious. I have never gotten a positive before my af was due, so it may take up until the day I'm due. Who knows!

Yup, i intend to test in the morning. I'm trying to stay super positive :) however i feel totally normal, which makes me doubt things as at the very least, with my son and the suspected c/p, i had a disinterest in food. I've kind of been waiting for that to hit and i'd have the "ah-ha!" Moment, but no such luck....

Going to sleep now. Fingers crossed for us all!

hey ladies, I haven't been on here in several days. Hopefully some BFPs show up soon! I'm only on cd 9. I'm burnt out on this baby making. Last month we didn't have intercourse as much, I'm just tired of it. I know we need to obviously to get pregnant but ugh!

Hi mama, sorry you're feeling that way. Maybe you need a TTC break, only have sex for the desire to have sex instead of a baby for a cycle?

Ok BW, as promised... :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 9
And mine giggle! 12dpo today, period due in 3 days. Guess I will be waiting until Friday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 9
Hmm not seeing anything yet....do you see anything on mine? I feel like i see a shadow but thinking it's in my head. I'm going to take another one as soon as hubs leaves for work...

No I don't see anything :/ if we give it a couple more days we may have different results!

I know, I know, I should just wait until tomorrow but I have so many tests and i can't help myself!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 11
Lol it sucks waiting!! I'm going to hold out until Friday morning I think! When af is due!

Yay finally some tests! Giggle I see a line on the blue dye test! Even tho I wouldn't trust a blue dye test, your ic may pick up more by tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->