October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

I see something on the IC, giggle!! Really hope it's the start of your BFP!!

golden and MamaK- I've missed you! Thought I was the only one in here who wasn't in the tww! Good luck catching those eggs and getting sticky beans this cycle!!

Unfortunately, i cannot rationalize buying a frer...i have over 15 wondfo's under my sink, another Equate, and 2 first signals (walmart cheapie). I know that if i'm pregnant, these other tests will show another line soon enough....that said, i reeeaaaaally want to go get a box of frer! But it would be irresponsible of me, especially with the holiday's and all that....

Ahhh bweaver, I don't see anything but that doesn't mean you're out! Your symptoms have me convinced this is your month!

Giggle I def see the start of a line on the blue dye! Are you gonna try a different test today? Lol

Afm, 14dpo today, af due today or tomorrow. Had nightmares last night I woke up to her, ugh. Didn't sleep well. No real life sign of her so far though. Hubby said we can't get any more tests until Friday. :( that's a long time to hold my breath!

Ugh, yes, i took two more tests just now (after 2 hour hold, no drinking) and i'm pretty sure they're both negative. I'm getting scared this isn't our month again :(

Ugh, yes, i took two more tests just now (after 2 hour hold, no drinking) and i'm pretty sure they're both negative. I'm getting scared this isn't our month again :(

Can we see? I was always told to do 3.5 hour hold :shrug: id try again with fmu. I deffo see something on the blue.

My opk is almost positive but I'm not sure how to post a pic on my phone, also I got ewcm! Never had ewcm like this before so I'm excited!

One is fmu and other one I just did so tonight it will be positive for sure

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 3
Yay GR! So close!

Tani, my phone crapped out right before i took it. It's working again now but the tests are dry....no point, no line, and even if there was it'd likely be an evap :(

Woohoo, gr! Looking good, get that dh! :haha:

Bfns hurt, don't they? They make you question everything!! I try to brush them off but I get all bothered and depressed. :dohh:

Still no af here, I think I'm mental, checking m cervix too much, I need to just chill! Still high, firm, and closed. Creamy cm, not huge amounts but def not the watery red mess of af. I took a shower earlier and my boobs feel so heavy and my left one had crazy veins going on!

I've been a little nauseous today, not sure if it's anxiety of not knowing or a symptom. :shrug:

Kern I can't wait to see your next test!!! And yours too giggle!!! I'm so excited!! I absolutely love this part of the cycle haha.

Afm, I have no signs of af today, no cramping or anything. And in getting pain in my left nipple again, I got this last night too. It's like a needle poking through the very tip, and it just comes and goes. Very weird for me!

I think af is here. :( did a cervix check and have pink cm so I think that's it for me. Would explain the bfns, :( it's weird because my cervix is still high and closed. Ugh. Right on time too. Jerks. All I wanted for Christmas was a bfp. :cry: I was so sure we did everything right too. I won't be ttcing next month because I don't want both kids to share the same birthday month. Oh well. :cry:

Kern I'm so sorry :/ I always try to look at it this way, at least your period is on time and on track. What would be even worse is if you had bfn after bfn, and your period just being out of whack too. I know that doesn't make anything better, but you have at least something positive! Your body is doing what it should!

:( so sorry Kern!!! Your symptoms were so convincing! Our uteruses can be so damn cruel :cry:

Bw, i hope you cave and test tomorrow :blush: i'm a bad influence...

Heck, i'm a bad influence on myself. No seriously. I just bought FRER's. I made an agreement with myself that i wouldn't use them until tomorrow morning though...but believe you me, I was close to taking one at the walmart tonight. As fate would have it, there were two women already in there (presumably having a poop stand off) and i wasn't about to hang around waiting for some privacy...

My husband would be so disappointed. Seriously. We don't have money to spare and here i am, getting frer's when i already have a million tests! But these ones are seeensiiitveeee....

Ttc makes me crazy. Clearly.

I see something on the IC, giggle!! Really hope it's the start of your BFP!!

golden and MamaK- I've missed you! Thought I was the only one in here who wasn't in the tww! Good luck catching those eggs and getting sticky beans this cycle!!

I'm still here! Hopefully we all get them sticky beans this cycle. :flower:

Giggle we all buy frers secretly hehe don't feel bad, guys don't understand how ttc is and how magical is to carry a human inside the stomach. They are missing out! Can't wait to see ur frer results ! Fx!

Lol giggle you are such a bad influence! :) I still think I'm going to be good and wait to test until Friday. I think I can do it! I don't have any pregnancy tests in my house, so there's less temptation lol. So I will probably buy a cheapie test tomorrow so I can take it first thing Friday morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->