October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Sounds like a plan :thumbup:

Waiting for hubs to go to work to take the frer. T minus 40 minutes...

:cry: afraid I'm out yet again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 7
Giggle, I don't know about you but I know that I've never gotten a positive before my period was due, so do not feel out yet!!!!

Kern, how are you doing?

I'm better now, thanks bweaver. Af is definitely here, I allowed myself to feel all of the feelings last night and then to get over it when I woke up this morning. I told my hubby I wanted to take a break because I literally out my life on pause for two weeks every month afraid I'll mess up conception, which means I stop working out, stop eati healthy, and stop everything but obsessing over false symptoms.

And he said he doesn't want us to stop trying, so what if the next baby shares the same birthday month as our current son and it will happen when it happens and I should relax. Lol

So I'm counting today at cd1 since the bleeding really started this morning. I'm going to get back to the things I love and relax about the ttc, hopefully. At least I want symptom spot nearly as bad as I did this month.

Enough about me lol! Any new symptoms bweaver? I can't wait for you to test! Giggle what dpo are you? Could be way too early still though I know how gutting a bfn is, boy do I know!

I gotta say I love you ladies for being so supportive and understanding! I wish deciding to have a baby and then having one was as easy as buying a frer at the store, done! Hehe

I'm 10dpo. Both my son and my c/p lines were visible on a frer at 10dpo, which is why i feel out. Honestly, i don't feel pregnant at all. I'm having a hard time of this...especially since it was so easy with my son, and then having an "oopsy" with the c/p....like, how can it take so long now that we're actually trying?

I hear you Kern, I can't help but obsess about it in the tww. It's practically debilitating! And what really stings right now is 2 of my 3 local friends who are all due the same month as me found out this past week they're having girls (which I want), and another friend just found out last week she's pregnant....

I guess being sad doesn't change anything but it hurts.

Yep, I definitely hear you. All my friends are pregnant, or just had their babies. Every time I see a Facebook announcement or see a friend it just makes me want it that much more. We conceived my son on the third cycle and really the first month I paid attention to ovulation and such. Not with this one. I know it will happen when it should, it could even be next month! But the tww is so hard! I'm thankful I have ladies like you to share it with or I'd go crazy!

Ditto Kern! I'd be so much more of a nut job if I didn't have this outlet!

I'm so sorry ladies.. it really never gets any easier getting AF or seeing that BFN. You would think we would almost get immune to the feeling, but I think it's quite the opposite in that each one you get stings just a little more than the last because you've wanted it so bad for so long. Have to keep trying to remember that it will work when it's intended to, and that if it doesn't make it, the egg or swimmer just weren't strong enough to produce a healthy little one. I know if doesn't make it easier, but it's the best I got since I can't reach through the screen and give you all a big hug!!!

AFM- CD15. Think that maybe I O'd already on CD13 which seems a little early for me, but my temps have been going up. Usually my cycle is 27 days.. every once in awhile I have a 26 day cycle, but with a 12 day LP an O on CD13 would give me a 25 day cycle which I haven't had in the year plus that I've been logging my cycles. Seems weird, but if my temp stays elevated tomorrow, FF will give me solid crosshairs, so I guess we only got in a single BD on O day if that's the case. Hope it's enough to catch it, but I'm a little worried thinking we still had a few days until O. Last month I didn't O until 2 days after my positive OPK and this cycle I O'd same day. A little consistency would be helpful here!! haha

Kern I'm glad to hear you're doing ok!! It is nice to have such s lovely group of ladies to just really listen and understand! We're always here for everyone!

As for symptoms, I still have the needle like pain in my nipples that are sporadic. I am also gettin some jabbing pains in my uterus, but other than that, nothing. As of right now I do not feel one bit that af is on her way, and I hope it stays that way.

consistency, Maybe? ha, that is a word foreign to our uteruses :haha: but I wish for the same thing! Preferably an early O date instead of 14 one month, 20 the next, 16 the one after...and :sex: on O day sound good :thumbup: I think that puts you on team blue :winkwink:

Bw, I am going to be miffed for your if you're not pregnant! Those things all sound so positive!

Yay bweaver! Sounds promising! I'm so excited for you.....we need a bfp in here haha!

I'm trying to stay positive, but I'm getting lower back pain now :/ I can't tell if I feel like af might come or if I'm looking so hard to feel if I have cramps that I'm giving myself cramps! Ugh!!

Waiting for af sucks! I always hold out a little hope until she arrives in full force.

Kern, sorry about the :witch:

Giggle, I'm sorry to hear about another bfn.

Bweaver, I get cramps before af but I also got cramps when I got pregnant with my daughter so I've found them to be an unreliable sign af is on her way for me!

Someone has to be due for a bfp!

I have to say that although I'm bummed about a lack of bfps, I'm happy to have you ladies around next month.

I'm on cd5 and have had a really weird period. It's been light every day but hasn't had the medium-light-spotting pattern like normal. I've spotted for 2 days and bled for 5 and I'm soooo done with it!

I'd be thrilled with a strong ovulation this cycle. If don't ovulate normally/get a bfp in this cycle, I'm going back to my gyn in Jan or Feb to take her up on her offer to get me ovulating! DH is kind of against clomid because of the risk of multiples but I think I can convince him.

In other news, i only have 1.5 days left until a 2 week Christmas break! And I'm giving semester exams so my next few days at work should be nice :)

Sapphire, cramps confuse me! lol. I didn't get cramping with my daughter at all. When I got pregnant with my son, I was with my now husband for only 6 months, and we found out we were pregnant. We weren't trying but weren't preventing. Before I found out I was pregnant with my son, I can remember being at work and having cramps and saying to my coworker "ugh my period is coming", and the it just never came. The sucky part is, since I wasn't ttc I wasn't tracking my cycles what so ever, so j don't even know when the cramping took place! Lol. But the pain is just in my lower back, it's a tender sore feeling. Nothing in the front as of right now. We will see I suppose.

Being uncomfortable is terrible when you don't know if your pregnant or not. At least after a bfp you have a good reason for feeling rotten :)

Ttc sounds so simple on the surface but when you're in the midst of it it's a murky mess!

Another bfn this morning. Definitely out. I know it's not over until the fat lady sings but with my lack of symptoms, and a bfn this late in the game, i'm pretty darn sure.

Oh well, nothing i can do. Cd1 will be saturday. Grrrrr....

So sorry giggle- maybe you will get a Christmas surprise!! =)

I am definitely in the TWW, just don't know how many dpo yet! I had two really high temps earlier in my cycle because it's been so grossly warm and I woke up sweating those two nights. If I discard them, FF says I Od on cd13. If I don't (and assuming my temp stays up tomorrow) FF will give me cross hairs on cd14. Think I'm going to keep the temps in there since O on cd14 sounds more normal for me anyway. What do you guys think?

We still only DTD once, so don't have big hopes for this cycle, but knowing my luck this will be the one that sticks since I'm not being insane =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->