October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Maybe baby, we only dtd twice around ovulation (two days before and the day before ovulation when I had tons of ewcm) and I feel like we have a good chance so don't count yourself out! It only takes one time and one sperm to make a baby!

Afm, today is not a good day. I've been having issues at work with my new boss, who (pardon my French) is the biggest bitch I've ever met. I've had many instances with her where she's had me so angry I'm shaking. Today I cried all morning. I called my ceo, spoke to him, and walked out. I'm taking a personal day today. I can't be there. Then on the bright side I'm hoping part of my crying is being so emotional from being Preggo! Haha. It's rainy here, so it doesn't help my mood. :/

Rainy here too, bw. Makes things so much more...depressing. Wish i could just curl up and be a lump in bed today but DS says no!

What did your boss do? I quit one of my jobs because of a bitchy female boss. Her and i went head to head a lot because she was a terrible manager and overworked her staff. One of my coworkers was fired and she dumped part of her work on me, even though I was already working two jobs worth of crap. When i had a meeting with her and two other managers and told her i was being so overworked and I felt like she was trying to push me to quit, she gets all stern and says, "you should be flattered we think you can handle the work load!" Wtf?! Seriously? I quit not too long after that, had two other coworkers quit because of her, and she ran her departments into the ground and got fired within a year after I left.

Wow....sorry i clearly still have resentment toward her lol

Giggle your situation sounds so similar to mine!! She is such a bitch, I have NEVER had an issue with a manager or even a coworker to this extent. I do all of her work and I take all of her bitchy, snotty asshole remarks and just take the hits, but at this point I am done. I walked out without even saying anything to her. I am the only employee that has been in my department longer than a year. I am needed and I pick up a lot of work and in turn she treats me like this? I have stood up to her twice and it has made no difference. Two other coworkers and my ceo himself have spoken to her, and she doesn't care to change. Ugh!!!!

Unfortunately, in my experience, standing up to bosses does little to no good. They usually have good standing with the higher ups and if sides have to be taken....

Did the others quit because of her?

So sad for the lack of bfps and those who are out! :hugs: Eager for someone to get that lucky bfp that's overdue!

I'm now CD6. As if it wasn't bad enough that AF keeps showing up each month, it's getting steadily longer and heavier each month. Just makes me want a bfp even more, if that's possible!

A little nervous for this cycle, as I"m due to O on Christmas now. Holidays are rough to ttc on, especially ones where you're running around all day and have lots to do. Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and even the two days after it (with my son's birthday party) are all going to be crazy busy.

Luckily DH is very motivated for this month, so I'm relying on him to get this done! I already told him that I don't care if I'm already asleep on those days, get me up and get things going! I'd love to start of 2016 in such a great way, especially because my angel baby's anniversary is coming up on January 11th.

January always seems unlucky for us, it always brings hardship for the last few years in a row. Hoping this year can destroy that tradition.

I love how our cycles coordinate so someone is always in the tww! Keeps it exciting in here! Haha. Giggle you're definitely not out until af arrives!!

Bweaver, sorry about that mess, so annoying! Hopefully the hormones are causing the emotions! Lol. Is af due for you tomorrow?

Cd2 here. Woo.....lol. Hubby has agreed to be my bd slave starting Christmas. He's not allowed to say no. Maahahaha.

Sugar, I'm on cd6 too. I don't expect to ovulate until around new years (which is fine by me because I'll be staying in a house full of people the week of Christmas).

I'm happy to have af over so I can just kick back and enjoy the holidays!

I only have half a day of work tomorrow and then I'm off until the 4th. Hearing all the boss talk makes me love my job because I work with great people. I'm so sorry some of you are stuck with crummy bosses.

I will say that even with good coworkers, I've been on edge and emotional the past couple of days and it's not even the right time for pms! Its gorgeous, dry, sunny, cool 65 here today so i can't even blame it on the rain! I should be happy but I get teary eyed way faster than normal right now. Ugh... hormones... definitely a love hate relationship.

That is the ONE good thing about having AF this last week, Sapphire! No need to worry about it showing up over the holidays! We have a lot of traveling to do, so it's especially good. And I was thinking of wearing a white dress - now no worries!

Still sad that I won't be bringing a pregnancy announcement with us though! I've dreamt of announcing this Christmas for months. Oh well, not meant to be this time!

Hey, at least we can all participate in some holiday cheer, too! :drunk:

LOL, I didn't think of that, giggle!

DH was making mixed drinks last week and I was too afraid of being pregnant to join him. 10 hours later AF arrived! I missed out for no reason. So Christmas and New Years will definitely be getting some wine and champagne!

Giggle, I learned today that one of my coworkers interviewed somewhere else and another is going back to school full time, there's a reason everyone is leaving!

Anyway! Lol yes kern af is due tomorrow. When I think about my day today I instantly get stressed out and it brings cramps on, mainly in my back. In my heart I feel like af is going to stay away....but tomorrow we will see. I'm testing tomorrow morning

I have to really dig for it lol but this just started :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1
Can be pregnancy spotting, doesn't look so red.

I think I'm ovulating today so managed to do partial headstand lol my boobs are suffocating me :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 4
I'm hoping that's what it is golden!

Haha, I do damn near close to a headstand too! My husband thinks I'm ridiculous. Hahahaha

Omg GR! That's commitment!

BW, hope it's just some spotting and nothing more....

And if it is, let's just all get smash drunk this weekend :thumbup:

hahahhaha DH thinks I'm weird too :D but who cares! He needs to love me no matter what I do:)

Hahaha, I'm so glad others do the crazy headstand position too! I always feel so silly and DH always laughs at me, but I'm giving those swimmers the best chance! lol

Fingers crossed it's not AF, bw!

Soooo im bit confused at this moment:wacko:

Cd12 morning- faint opk and evening- positive opk
Cd13 morning and evening were positive
Cd14 morning- positive opk and eveining- faint opk
Cd15 morning-faint opk

I had both side ovulation pain on Cd13 night and left side pain on Cd14 afternoon. So i would say i ovulated Cd14 by looking at opks and symptoms, but i was checking my temp last couple days and my temp has been low at 36.2

What should i do now :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->