October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Cd6 today. Nothing much to report except that I'm not doing any symptom spotting this time. Done with that!

Golden ratio that is absolutely awful. Was that the only sign she was sick? I don't know how I would handle that. Before my son my biggest fear was dying unexpectedly, now my biggest fear is losing him before I go, I couldn't even imagine. It literally breaks my heart to hear people losing their children. Or when I see super sick children on my newsfeed. It's not fair. Wish I could take it all away.

Agreed...you just hope it never happens to anyone, and it is just so tragic when it does. You've reminded me that i'd really love to do something for the pediatric until at our local hospital...and, if i ever come into money, i'd love to do something for the old folks at assisted living. I feel bad for them too....it's like society thinks their a lost cause.

Cd6 today. Nothing much to report except that I'm not doing any symptom spotting this time. Done with that!

Golden ratio that is absolutely awful. Was that the only sign she was sick? I don't know how I would handle that. Before my son my biggest fear was dying unexpectedly, now my biggest fear is losing him before I go, I couldn't even imagine. It literally breaks my heart to hear people losing their children. Or when I see super sick children on my newsfeed. It's not fair. Wish I could take it all away.

Only sign was diarrhea and probably doctors didnt care that much. Doesn't matter how old a baby or kid is, its really hard for a mother to see that. I seriously wouldnt know what to do with myself if that ever happens to me.

Anyways coming back to my baby making project. Im CD19 today and even tho i said im not gonna symptom spot, i cant help it lol But the good part is, i dont have any symptoms, just cramps:coffee:

Ive been quite nauseous and done a bit of dry heaving but only 1 vom. I was only sick 5 times last time though. Stomach of iron

I've been having a hard time these last few days mourning my chemical. I think it's because my BFF is pregnant with her first and she's due 7/10' if mine stuck it would have been due 7/24, it would have been fun to be so close together and share in our experience. I get updates on how she's feeling and can't help but feel the blues about it. But I have to remember that they tried almost an entire year because her cycles were so random. I'm so very happy and excited for her, don't get me wrong, I just wish I could have shared in that journey with her.

I've been having a hard time these last few days mourning my chemical. I think it's because my BFF is pregnant with her first and she's due 7/10' if mine stuck it would have been due 7/24, it would have been fun to be so close together and share in our experience. I get updates on how she's feeling and can't help but feel the blues about it. But I have to remember that they tried almost an entire year because her cycles were so random. I'm so very happy and excited for her, don't get me wrong, I just wish I could have shared in that journey with her.

I think its normal to feel this way, i do feel the same about my friends being pregnant even tho i didnt have any chemical or pregnancy happened yet. Im happy for them but cant stop questioning why its so hard for me and so easy for other ppl. I dont wanna come to a point that i start questioning my faith.

Just try to see it from positive side, at least your are healthy and fertile. How if you werent ovulating and has 90days long cycles! or didnt hav ovaries or tubes. We hav lots to be thankful of. Im sure our time will come, just not sure when. :hugs::hugs:

I feel you Kern. I would have been due the same time as three other friends...but i had a thought i shared elsewhere on here and thought i'd share it here, too:

You know, i've thought about my son, and how i had hoped for months and months before we tried for him that i'd get my "oops" baby because i was emotionally ready for awhile.

I realize now, had we conceived any other cycle, i wouldn't have my son. I am so thankful for him! I am thinking that now, after a c/p and a few cycles of trying, that the baby i end up with will be the one i love and the one that couldn't have been conceived any other time.

Hope that made sense, haha

Giggle, I feel the same way about my daughter. I waited 10 months to conceive her and another 8 to meet her and it was worth every day I waited.

Thank you for that reminder!

Good reminder giggle! We definitely have a lot to be thankful for, definitely. I know in the right time baby 2 will be here and it will be perfect. I'm just being impatient lol.

I struggle with patience too! I constantly find reasons why this cycle wasn't the perfect timing anyway, but then as soon as I get AF, I start seeing all these tiny little babies, or pregnant women and it makes me so sad! I didn't want a winter baby, I had so many bad experiences with my last winter baby, but I know there's no way I'm going to stop ttc'ing through the winter months because I just want a new little baby that timing no longer matters.

Really crossing my fingers this month. Started BD'ing nightly on CD10, hoping that if I O'ed early, I'm going to get it this time. Only on CD12 now, so I have a while to go!

Sounds like you're ready to get sh* done Sugar! I like your approach :thumbup:

Haha, definitely! Not taking any chances this cycle.

It's a bit odd though, my CM still occasionally has what looks like tiny amounts of old blood tinting it. I'm CD12, so it should have been over, but this AF was longer than normal too. I don't know if its just an odd cycle or what. But I'm not sure if still having some old blood mixed in means that I'll O later or if that doesn't matter? Not really sure what's going on, just hoping it doesn't affect anything. I'm already working against a little sickness too. I'm definitely having O pains and tenderness, so I'm hoping everything is fine and on time.

Just to ease your fears...i spot until at least 11, but usually 12dpo every month. My o date varies cycle to cycle, but i really don't think the spotting has any affect on it. I think you'll be fine :thumbup:

Sorry I have been MIA.. has been busy around the holidays, and I had to travel to Virginia this weekend for a wedding to boot. 8dpo today and took this test. Keep thinking there is something catching my eye, although I say that every cycle. Haha at any rate, here's my test for your viewing pleasure!

Attachments

• IMAG0731.jpg
    IMAG0731.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 13
I have been feeling EXTREMELY pregnant the last 4 days. I have some kind of sickness that's mostly really bad nausea, heartburn, exhausted and runny nose. I have never felt like this outside of pregnancy. If I was on a different part of the cycle, I'd say I was 100% pregnant. Instead, I had a period two weeks ago and still possibly waiting to ovulate. No idea what's wrong with me, but it's really bothering me. Just being near the kitchen makes me need to puke. :wacko:

Just to ease your fears...i spot until at least 11, but usually 12dpo every month. My o date varies cycle to cycle, but i really don't think the spotting has any affect on it. I think you'll be fine :thumbup:
That does make me feel better! It seems to have stopped today. Never had that before and it seemed so weird.

Good luck, maybe_baby!! I can never see lines well on this laptop so I can't add my input yet, but I hope you get lucky this cycle!

Sugar, didn't you say you also had a really weird period? Did you test "just to make sure"?

I'm over here trying not to pay attention to anything body-wise. Honestly, i don't even know why cycle day i'm on, although i think it's 6 now that i'm calculating it...i had a really strange clot of blood on a tampon a couple days ago. I was a also a day late for my period....wondering if that indicating anything, like a blastocyst failing to implant, or it was just "one of those things"...

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a wonderful day. I was with the inlaws and we're all sick of each other but having a great time too. There's 7 people and 3 dogs in a 3 bed 2 bath farmhouse!

I'm on cd14 today and have an almost positive opk but still having creamy cm although its more abundant than the last couple days. The control line is the one next to the blue label. I hope I get a positive tomorrow or Sunday. I'll test twice a day tomorrow if I packed an extra test.

I've been getting in a lot of bd up until today... feeling kind of crummy from all the sweets. Maybe we'll sneak away tomorrow :)

Attachments

• 20151225_201405-1-resized-1024.jpg
    20151225_201405-1-resized-1024.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back