October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

I think I O'ed today! I'm really, really hoping I did. DH and I both agreed that it seemed like it was O between the cm and my ovary hurting a lot. It's late getting here, I'm cd17 or 18, but I'd be so relieved just to know that I didn't skip this cycle!

Yay! Since hubs seems to have an intuition about you, i'd say you probably did :thumbup: good luck!

Thanks! I'm so relieved, I was getting worried. For three months my cycles have been messy with only being 23-26 days long and now ovulation being put off. I'm trying to finish weaning my son, who barely nurses anymore but maybe it's still effecting my body more than I thought it would.

I've been breastfeeding for the last 4 1/2 years, with only three months of a short hiatus in there. I don't think my body knows how to not make milk at this point! :haha:

This cycle felt like million days! longest tww ever, i just want af to show up so i can move on with my life. :cry::cry::cry:

I had terrible headache today and cant wait to pop some painkillers as soon as af shows p.

I'm on cd19 and I think I'm 5 dpo. I suspect I ovulated on cd14 (christmas day!) but am not sure. I got a couple of nearly positive opks but not a true positive even though I tested twice a day for several days. I marked it as positive byt may change it if temps go down. My temps seem to confirm ovulation but we'll see what they do over the next few days.

I'm going to try to wait until Jan 8 to test at 14 dpo when af should be due.

I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating today, we didn't bd as much as I liked, will probably tonight, possibly tomorrow. So we will see!

How exciting that a lot of y'all will be in the tww shortly! I can't wait to see some tests! Seriously, it's been too long since we've had any bfp's. On the plus side, statistically at LEAST one of us should be getting a bfp this cycle!

Hello ladies may i join you? I haven't been on in awhile but I finally got my bfp in November after almost 2 years of trying .... i think losing 30 lbs is what did it.

Hey ladies! I'm writing to you from the hospital.

Last night I had HORRIBLE abdominal pain. It was crippling. I woke up my husband and we went to the ER an it's been a wild ride since then.

I was first told that I'm pregnant, but miscarrying. Then I was told I'm pregnant, but they don't know if I'll miscarry or not, and the bleeding and pain I'm having is from my ovary having a big cyst that's bleeding into my abdomen. They're trying to determine if I need surgery and if I might have a twin in the ovary/falliopian tube area. I only have one ovary/tube so it's especially scary - if I lose it, I'm all done with having kids. There's been many tears and scares all night.

So I'm currently pregnant, unknown if it'll make it right now and unknown if I'll need surgery or what the future is for my ovary/tube.

Prayers are appreciated!

Omg Sugar, i hope you're ok! How far along do they think you are? Aren't you only cd20 or so? What a shock.

Keep us posted.

Yep, I'm on cd20, which is why I was so alarmed when it seemed like I started my period yesterday. They said I'm probably about a week pregnant. They just ran all my numbers, and it's right in the middle - so they can't confirm yet if it's a viable pregnancy in the uterus, or a miscarriage, or an ectopic. They said I'll be in the hospital for the next few days to be monitored since ectopics are so dangerous. I'm tender and sore due to bleeding from the ruptured cyst.
Of course I'm praying that some miracle happens, but they said it's about a 70% chance that I'm going to miscarry, and hopefully it'll be a natural miscarriage and not a surgical eptopic one. I'm mostly just terrified of going into surgery and having more parts removed. My doctor understands that I want every chance to have more kids, so he'll at least see what he can do if we do need to go in.

Don't let the numbers scare you. I was told i would probably miscarry and had only a 15% chance, and he's fine and sleeping in the other room :hugs: sending you positive vibes!

Sugar, how are things going?

how is everyone doing? I think I'm going to ov tomorrow...however I told myself I'd wait to test until the 15th regardless of my ovulation date. I hope I can hold out that long and AF doesn't come and ruin the party!

So far nothing much new here, they'll be doing final testing to diagnose the pregnancy at 5 AM. As of right now, I'm spotting - which could be from either my bleeding cyst or from miscarrying, they don't know. I'm not in much pain so I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed that means I'm not having an ectopic.

I feel like I'll get through the miscarriage, it sucks terribly and it'll be very upsetting, but I'll be able to work through it. I'm not sure how I can work through an ectopic taking away all my natural fertility and having to say goodbye to the idea of having more babies.

They said the chances are very low of having a viable pregnancy, so I'm trying to not even think it's a possibility. In my mind, I'm miscarrying. If it turns out I'm not, then WONDERFUL, but I don't want to hope for viability and then be crushed again.

No idea if, as long as it's not an ectopic, I can continue TTC right away or will have to wait.

Ok, so help me understand the time line...you ovulated around cd12 or so? And then bleeding started? So the pregnancy is only a week old...i.e. A week after conception?

I'm not trying to give false hope...but the way i understand it, an ectopic doesn't usually cause problem until later in the pregnancy. Also,mmiscariages don't generally start until after periods are due...so, based on my limited knowledge and not being a doctor, i would imagine the spotting is cyst related...but i guess you'll have answers soon enough. Fingers crossed!

Ok, so help me understand the time line...you ovulated around cd12 or so? And then bleeding started? So the pregnancy is only a week old...i.e. A week after conception?

I'm not trying to give false hope...but the way i understand it, an ectopic doesn't usually cause problem until later in the pregnancy. Also,mmiscariages don't generally start until after periods are due...so, based on my limited knowledge and not being a doctor, i would imagine the spotting is cyst related...but i guess you'll have answers soon enough. Fingers crossed!

I started bleeding on day 19, so yes I'm thinking I O'ed around day 11-12.I thought with how young the pregnancy would be, that it would be naturally to not see anything yet. My doctor could barely see the sac when I was 5 weeks with my son, and I'd be two weeks earlier than that now. But I'm also dilated. I don't know when the cervix normally closes up when you're pregnant? But they said it wasn't a good sign that I was still 1 cm dilated and still bleeding.

I think they might be concerned with my wacky cycles lately and the lining shedding that maybe the pregnancy isn't from this cycle and the baby is stuck in the tube/ovary.

I said "shouldn't I be in more pain if it's an ectopic?" because I only had pain one night and that seemed like it was the cyst bleeding. They said yes, normally it would cause more pain, but sometimes it takes longer and it just didn't rupture yet. It's so much up in the air right now!

As of yesterday, my hCG level was in the 3500's and the progesterone level was 11.5. They said under 5 is a miscarriage and over 25 is a healthy pregnancy. If it stays the same tomorrow, it's likely an ectopic.

Ahh ok i see. Did they give you a scan? Are they running bloods tonight or tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->