October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

11dpo for me and still BFN. Feeling like this is just not ever going to happen for us.

I know negatives are discouraging but we are still so early in our journeys :hugs:

(((hugs))) to those feeling lost!

I am too. No idea what's happening this cycle. I just stopped having a piece of uteran lining come out once or twice a day yesterday (for the last two days it was just once) and I'm now day 15. Not sure if that has pushed off my cycle a bit. I think I may just be entering O now but unsure. I also have an upper respiratory infection and what seems like a bit of a tummy bug at the same time. My son's birthday is tomorrow and I'm feeling so overwhelmed!

I just want everything to get better and me be all healthy again so I can focus on getting pregnant!

Hello everyone! I hope everyone's Christmas was nice! Ours was very eventful and I'm dreading having to go back to work tomorrow haha!

As for the baby making game, today is cd 10 for me. Hubby and I are going to dtd from now until cd 20, so our bases are covered. He's been warned and is accepting the offer lol. I'm definitely going to try not to symptom spot anymore, it gives such false hope. This is cycle 3 of ttc for me, so I'm trying not to get discouraged. Good luck to those of you in the tww!

Hey everyone! Crazy holidays right? Cd12 here, getting the fun baby dancing in! Favorite part of the cycle hehe. I'm going to try very hard not to symptom spot this tww and be relaxed about it. I definitely will not be testing until I miss af! Whew!

How is everyone?

I hope we all have it this month! I'm not paying attention to my cycle at all. I know i'm cd8 but that's because i checked today. I'm going to hopefully keep it that way....although i can't ignore ovulation since it's painful :( not sure how i'm going to deal with that...hopefully i can just mark it somewhere and i'll try not to calculate my dpo's.

Hope this works!

I'm in tww, not sure what dpo tho since I didn't temp.

Haven't tested and got no symptoms

I don't think I'm in the TWW, even though I'm cd16. I thought I was starting to O the other day, but then it just disappeared and dried up. So I have no idea where O is, or if it already happened or just didn't happen at all.

The holidays and sicknesses got the better of us. We were BD'ing every day, but DH got my sickness on Christmas and we ended up not doing anything since with both of us under the weather.

My "baby" turned 2 yesterday, it was bittersweet. He's definitely no longer a baby. I'm currently weaning him, he's mostly down to just nursing at night and to go to bed. I'm hoping that once it's all done, my cycles will be normal. I don't understand why my cycles are this crazy, every month seems to be off. This month it seems like I Have no chance because I don't know what happened to O'ing!

I'm technically in the TWW, but sure I'm out. My temps plummeted this morning which seems telling that AF will be here tomorrow. Also has some light pink spotting when I went to the bathroom earlier (weird because I never spot, but I'm sure it's AF related.)

DH and I are taking a 6 month break from TTC. I'm going to continue temping and tracking my cycles closely so that I have all the data should we need to talk to someone in the future about getting pregnant. I figure it will be helpful for them to see that I've been ovulating regularly every month, have a normal length luteal phase, etc.

I will still stick around here to follow each of your TTC journeys and I will be cheering you along! My hope is that by the time DH and I start trying again, all of you will have baby bumps!

Maybe_baby dont give p until af shows p!

So i think im gonna stop taking prenatals and just take folic acid because since i started prenatals, i hav been gaining weight and thats the only change i did to my diet.

4 cycles of ttc, i gained like 16 pounds:cry::cry:

What do u ladies think?

Hello everyone! Hope all you ladies had a merry Christmas. I'm in the tww. Had lots of ew mucus this month, hopefully I get my BFP. I hope someone does! Fingers crossed some BFPs pop up 😊 I have noted for the last past 3 mornings, I'm very queasy and gaggy first thing when I wake up. I at first wasn't going to even bring it up to my husband, but I have been refusing breakfast and he noticed so I told him I wasn't feeling well. He said,"Well maybe you're pregnant!" I hope so!

Maybe_baby dont give p until af shows p!

So i think im gonna stop taking prenatals and just take folic acid because since i started prenatals, i hav been gaining weight and thats the only change i did to my diet.

4 cycles of ttc, i gained like 16 pounds:cry::cry:

What do u ladies think?

Hmmm, I've never heard of prenatals causing weight gain. Have you spoke w your doctor about it?

Gr, could it be stress related weight gain? Stress will raise your cortisol levels which makes you gain weight. It might also make you eat more--i know i personally reach for sugar when i'm stressed, and ttc is stressful business!

Mama, why the break?

Gr, could it be stress related weight gain? Stress will raise your cortisol levels which makes you gain weight. It might also make you eat more--i know i personally reach for sugar when i'm stressed, and ttc is stressful business!

Mama, why the break?

Can be stressed, but im keep blaming the prenatals in my head. My doctor told me to take folic acid so i havent talked to him about the prenatal vitamins. When i google, some sites say that prenatals help weight gain and some sites say otherwise. Might be increasing my appetite. I know its just a vitamin but i will stop and see how it goes.

CD26 today, forgot to bring tamps and my pms pills to work, so fx i dont get af today!!! I started to get af coming kinda cramps. Since af is coming, im allowed to symptom spot lol
Cold and achy legs, achy lower back, lots of acne, nails growing faster than before, feel super bloated and fat. Thats all :blush:

I am definitely out. Wishing everyone else good luck with the next cycle, especially to those who are in the TWW!:hugs:

Mama, why the break?

I've just had a lot of stuff going on at our home. Things are calming down a bit now. I thought when I'd check back here, I'd see some BFPs. Really hoping for some soon! Why is it so hard to get pregnant??:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->