October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

They did multiple scans yesterday but didn't see anything. They'll scan again tomorrow I believe. They did the blood test yesterday, again today (but didn't tell me the results because they said they need another test to make a call) and another blood test will be at 5 AM. That'll tell them where the numbers are headed, up/down/not moving.

Got cha. Well i really hope everything turns out fine! I know hospitals aren't the most restful places in the world but try to relax and embrace being waited on ;)

Prayers Sugar, that's a lot of stuff you're going through. I hope everything turns out ok!

I think I'm out this month. Period is due in 4 days but I have all my usual premenstural symptoms: sore breasts, cramps, and bloated. I know these symptoms can also show in early pregnancy but I don't think that's the case. I've also had headaches lately, frequent ones. I was experiencing nausea last week when I'd wake up in the mornings but haven't had any of that in several days. I was nauseated today, however, right after I had brushed my teeth. Other than that, nothing else to report. How's everyone doing?

I just got my results. They said for a viable pregnancy, they would need the numbers to go up by at least 53%, and mine went up to 60%. So they can't be sure where the baby is yet, but I'm still pregnant for now at least and we're going to keep our fingers crossed that the baby is in the uterus and not the tube. They're bringing me back in a week or so to try to see the baby again and find it's location. As long as I don't develop symptoms before then, they're hoping it'll be okay. I'll be getting discharged this morning it looks like.

Yay! :dance: congratulations! So glad they're letting you out. Has the spotting stopped?

Not completely, but it's all old blood and it's very little. I'm thinking it's probably from the ovary bleeding if my numbers are going up. They just decided to give me an ultrasound, so hopefully they can check out how my ovary is doing and see if there's any more signs of pregnancy anywhere to be a bit more reassured. But it's not too likely they'll be able to see anything.

Yay sugar congrats. Its hard to stay realistic with a grwat % jump like that. I really hope it all works out

Wow, sugarbeth what a story! Very glad to hear good news! Hope the bleeding stops and this pregnancy goes uncomplicated for you from here on out! How about that! A unique bfp for the group, finally! Haha. So happy for you! Get some rest

Agreed, what a unique way to find out! And earlier than any of us could do at home :haha:

Holy crap, I've missed so much! Sugar, my fingers are crossed for you! Hopefully in nine months you can tell your beautiful baby what kind of ride he/she took mommy on!

I've been pretty nonexistent on this page lately, but I really have been reading all of your posts to see what's going on. In trying to not obsess over getting pregnant anymore. I kept symptom spotting and pretty much making myself believe I was pregnant when I indeed wasn't. That's too depressing for me, and I just don't have time to be depressed. I am however still tracking my cycles. I am on cd17 today. I did have some fertile cm yesterday, so I'm thinking I will ovulate today or tomorrow. Hubby and I are having sex from cd15-20 to try to cover our bases. We were going to do cd10-20, but with the way he works I think we'd both just get worn out. With the holidays we've been so busy that this cycle is just flying by, so that's nice I guess. I hope we start getting some more bfps for our new year!!

Sorry I'm taking up so much of this thread just about my stuff, I just realized how many pages I've been talking about this! But a sincere thank you to everyone, all of your well wishes and prayers mean so much!

Yesterday the ultrasound showed what they are pretty sure is the baby's sac in my uterus. They still can't rule out an ectopic though. The sac itself is an irregular shape, it is a bit flat on one side. The high risk doctor said he doesn't like to see them that shape, but it doesn't mean it won't change and get round and healthy. It's totally just a wait and see type thing. My hCG levels are on the low side of normal, they explained that I'm above the bare minimum for a normal pregnancy but just slightly. So I'm not miscarrying yet, but I may be in the future. Again, can't tell yet!

I'm at home for now, though every single pain scares me. Tomorrow I go in for more tests, probably another ultrasound and also more hCG testing to see if it's still rising or not.

Hi BW! I know what you mean, the monthly hopes being crushed is so depressing and discouraging. I, too, hope we see some bfp's here soon!

Sug, what a roller coaster. I hope you get some positive news soon!

Sugarbeth, please keep us posted! I don't mind you telling us what's going onM I really hope it all works out but I understand why you want to keep a realistic attitude about it just in case.

I'm currently 4dpo. Refusing to symptom spot and just chill. I was also bad about symptom spotting and so confident I was pregnant when I wasn't. So I'm going to avoid it. I'll still follow and co,meant though! .

Sugar, I'm sorry you're in limbo. Not knowing must feel horrible but I'm hoping you only hear good news from here on out.

Afm, I'm 9 dpo with no symptoms. I'm not even having my normal pms symptoms. Hopefully that's a good sign but I'm not feeling optimistic about this cycle since I never got a strong positive opk.

Your chart looks good though! Hope no symptoms is a good thing :thumbup:

I don't know if i'm in the tww yet or not. I usually get almost unbearable ov pains but not this time, but they were there. Now i'm just watching cm...i'm either 1dpo, 0dpo, or haven't ov'ed yet :dohh:

sugar, how are you doing?

Hi ladies! I'm on cd18. I had ewcm on cd16....so I'm thinking I might have o'd yesterday, but I'm not banking on it! So we will be dtd until cd 20 just to cover our bases. Either way, I'm not symptom spotting in this tww!!

How is everyone else doing?

Confused by my ovaries but good. Just waiting now!

Bw when will you test? I think i'm going to test at the end of next week...

5dpo here, I'm pretty sure. Nothing to report as I'm not spotting, any time the thought of a symptom goes through my mind I push it out immediately lol. I'll probably test late next week as well since my af is due next Wednesday or so. Refuse to test before then!

Sugar, how's it going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->