October 2016

Awesome news Ella!! That's completely normal at 5 weeks :) Hope you get to see some awesome progress next week :)

Hello ladies!
Thought I would come and join this thread too!
Congratulations to all of you <3.

Welcome and congrats :)

Anyone elses pants getting too tight?

Mine - I feel like I am further along than I actually am. I can't wear my regular jeans anymore.

Yeah. Mine are. I couldn't do the button up today and had to use an elastic band to keep them together :haha: lucky I had a long top on

I know what thats like! Wearing pajama pants all week :haha:.

I swear I look like I did when i was 10+ weeks pregnant. I can compare really well too because I lost all of the weight I gained during my last pregnancy. Going to have to do that again this time.

Scan today!!! SO nervous - hardly slept and woke up feeling really sick - not pregnancy type sick, nervous type sick. I just don't feel like there is life inside me though. Is that a weird thing to say?

I guess we'll find out...

There was a heartbeat! My feelings meant nothing after all... phew...

Glad the scan went well Ella! :hugs:

I think we all feel that way. I can't get the thought out of my head that something happened to my baby and I don't know it yet. Only 8 more days until my scan!

Did you get any scan pictures? :happydance:

I've got my scan tomorrow. I feel so sick thinking about it.

I so so so love hearing good scan news :) Awesome to hear Ella. Can't wait for yours cbeary. I have 11 days til my midwife appt Hoping that's my good news day to hear a HB!!!

I had my scan and everything looked perfect! Can't believe it's really happening!!!

I had a bright red bleed after the scan and still bleeding a bit now. I'm hoping it's just because the scan was internal :shrug:

I had my scan and everything looked perfect! Can't believe it's really happening!!!

I had a bright red bleed after the scan and still bleeding a bit now. I'm hoping it's just because the scan was internal :shrug:

Yeah it was most likely from the scan! They really move that thing around.

So glad the scan went well!!! I bet you feel a lot better now huh? :)

Thanks kiwiberry. Yeah I feel so relieved. The lady told me there was a 90% chance of having a successful pregnancy after seeing the heartbeat.

That's what she said last time after the 8.5 week scan but I'm hoping we're not going to be that unlucky again :dust:

All these positive scans are making me feel better ladies! I'm in UK and had first doctors appointment today, they said they can offer me an early scan ekk so should be in about 2 weeks time. Got the date for my first midwife app and that was that :)

Feeling pretty rubbish so that's a promising sign!!!

All these positive scans are making me feel better ladies! I'm in UK and had first doctors appointment today, they said they can offer me an early scan ekk so should be in about 2 weeks time. Got the date for my first midwife app and that was that :)

Feeling pretty rubbish so that's a promising sign!!!

My hospital is rubbish and wont fo early scans. Cheapest private near here is £99! Decided I will pay it though as cannot wait until the nhs one! They have a habit of leaving it until 14 weeks!

Im due around 16th October

I was super surprised they did! I saw a different doctor who was a lot more sympathetic not sure if that made any difference at all. She said a letter would follow shortly so hopefully.

Around here cheapest scan is £75, £99 is a lot!

Hi ladies, mind if I join? Officially due in November, but it's very likely I'll end up going early. I've had two later losses in the past year and a half...hoping this is the one we get to keep. :)

Hi ladies, mind if I join? Officially due in November, but it's very likely I'll end up going early. I've had two later losses in the past year and a half...hoping this is the one we get to keep. :)

Congratulations and welcome to the group!

How are you ladies doing?

I had some bleeding yesterday so I went to the ER. It was a noticeable amount, I was really scared I was starting to have a mc. They did a pelvic exam and my cervix was closed. Also an ultrasound, the babys hb was 149 and everything looked great! It was most likely all the running and moving around I did yesterday cleaning. I guess I should be more careful.

I have my official scan tomorrow!!! :D
It's a dating scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"