October 2016

Glad you haven't had any more bleeding bubbles!! Good sign!

CVR 12 weeks isn't a magic safe free zone - I don't think technically there is one, but it's pretty darn close!

I'm officially 2nd tri by ALL calendars lol. 14 weeks 3 days. Feeling better sickness wise by ALOT. Still a bit tired and what not but hoping to get back to the gym. Trying for a class tonight if the kiddies cooperate! Midwife appt this thursday! DF is coming with to hopefully hear the HB.

Glad you haven't had any more bleeding bubbles!! Good sign!

CVR 12 weeks isn't a magic safe free zone - I don't think technically there is one, but it's pretty darn close!

I'm officially 2nd tri by ALL calendars lol. 14 weeks 3 days. Feeling better sickness wise by ALOT. Still a bit tired and what not but hoping to get back to the gym. Trying for a class tonight if the kiddies cooperate! Midwife appt this thursday! DF is coming with to hopefully hear the HB.

Exactly! No magic safe zone, but its a milestone at least. I didnt get to my dating scan last time so its a relief in that respect.

I didn't get past the nuchal the first time, and the second was a dating that went just as bad! I feel ya. So this time I've had two US one at 11 weeks and one at 12. Too bad I didn't hear the HB today because she had to reschedule, but hopefully next week when I'll be almost 16 weeks!!! Can't believe that!

I paid for 2 private scans this time. Didnt stop me being scared though! I have a busy 7 weeks at uni now with placements, an exam and an essay to do, so my anomaly scan will be here quickly! Its flying this time around.
I keep my fingers crossed that we all have happy, healthy rainbows x

Time is going by fast! :)

Kiwi I think so too! Can't believe I'm 15 weeks and we'll know gender in like a month! Less than 6 months til there's a baby and I'm off work for a year :D :D :D :D

Regular monthly check up Thursday! No ultrasound, again (targeted u/s in early June to follow up on several of the concerns/issues the dr has), but hoping to hear the heartbeat, at least. I have only had one day of very light spotting since my last appointment! I am having considerable cramping still, but abscent the spotting, no one seems too worried. I have been SO sick. The B6 and Unisom don't seem to be doing much for me. Don't know what the dr will say about that... I had bruising all over my face from it! I'm having more energy... But that mostly means I throw up at the grocery store rather than at home. Ha! Here's to wanting to eat again, soon. I always seem to feel a slump as the appointment approaches. I'm still pretty sure something will go wrong.

I hope everyone else is doing well and getting good news!

Heart rate was 150-160, doc said that the baby was "running away" from the Doppler - ha! Got a variety if meds for nausea and reflux, so I'm hoping for relief there. We had to change to the other hospital system since our insurance changed (again! Grrr!), and it's much larger and less personal (although fancier, I guess). I've only done one urine sample this whole time? Anyone else think that's weird? Also found out that my dr is pregnant and due in Sept. Ha!

Glad you had a good appointment! How far along are you? Hopefully your new meds help your nausea! My baby's HB was in the 150s at my last appointment at 15 weeks. Also I've only done one urine sample as well. I find it odd compared to my last two pregnancies. Not sure if I'm going to ask the midwife about it or not :p

I'll be 15 weeks on Sunday. All my friends are obsessing over my "bump" or lack thereof. I've always been very thin, so I think everyone assumed I'd show right away, but even my husband says I look basically the same. The meds seem to be helping - still have some nausea, but no barfing! They make me so sleepy! And definitely flair up my restless legs (awesome), but that's better than barfing all the time! I'm on Phenergan and Pepcid. Next appointment at the end of May, but no anatomy scan since I'll have a targeted ultrasound with high risk/maternal fetal medicine first week of June.

What's up with the urine samples? I have a couple of friends who are pregnant and going through the same hospital/clinic, and they are required to do one every time! So weird.

It's completely normal not to show early. I didn't with my first. It was around 20-24 weeks that it was really obvious. This is my third so it's obvious lol.

My last two pregnancies I've had to give urine samples every time. This time no. It's weird. But also there's never been anything said about any of my urine samples in the past so that may be why they don't bother? They're usually negative anyways?

Glad your medicine is helping. My morning sickness is gone. I have headaches now and I'm a moody crazy person, but otherwise my symptoms are gone. Just anxiously waiting to feel this little one!

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well and babies are all cooking nicely.

Quick update from me... been feeling this little one wriggling around since 13 weeks! Its a very busy little baby! We had another private scan this past weekend, (naughty! 3rd one) baby was so cute, reclining with arms over head, knees up and legs crossed at the ankles. Also found out we are having a BOY! DD is in denial. She keeps saying 'no, its a girl one'. But we are getting her involved, she is suggesting names and she hugs and kisses the bump goodnight.

I have to have a glucose tolerance test at 28 weeks. My bmi is lower than with DD but didnt do one with her! Shows how quickly hospital policies change!

Any way, love to you all! Half way! (Almost) x

Congrats cvr! Your little girl is so cute :) I'm halfway on Saturday finally :D

Also had my anatomy scan today and we are having a little GIRL :)

Update more later cause I'm at work. But super excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->