October 2016

Hope you get good news Ella! I kept feeling symptoms were gone. Then a few days later they'd be back. Then I'd feel good etc. Now the only thing coming and going is nausea. Horrible one day nothing the next.

Good luck at the appointment on Thursday Ella!!

Everything was great! Saw my jumping gummy bear :)

Guess I'm just super lucky this time.

Great news Ella congrats !! My symptoms are the same, mon and tues were horrendous with sickness and tiredness, yesterday I was just super emotional. It all comes in waves! Our scan is on Saturday Ek. I still can't think there will be a real baby in there after my last us showed a big black empty space!! We shall see!!

Wonderful news Ella! So happy everything went well for you.

I'm 34 and my husband and I have been trying for a baby for about 12 years. We have chosen to have minimal fertility intervention, and the doctors have found no reason why we should have any fertility issues. I have had two chemical pregnancies and one blighted ovum miscarriage of twins. We knew very early on that the BO was probably going to be a loss, but the miscarriage didn't actually happen until 11.5 weeks. I had a d & c due to heavy hemorraging. That was six years ago. It's been tough. All my younger brothers have married since then and 2 now have kids. Strange to think I could have a 12 year old if our baby had happened right away, or two six year olds if the twins had happened. Anyway... I was shocked last month to get an early positive (4+2). I had some pink spotting and quite a lot of pain on my left side, so they had me in for a viability scan at 6+3. I was so nervous, but there was the sac, yolk...and a little baby! They measured the hb at 100, and said everything was lining up with my dates. I had about a week of brown spotting about a week ago, and I'm still having significant cramping, so I don't feel really confident yet. My next appointment is next week. I can't shake the feeling that this will be a "miss," and have been having a lot of trouble getting "into" this. It probably doesn't help that I've been so sick since about 6+4 days. That's not so comforting to me since with my last pregnancy I was throwing up right up until the d&c.

Congrats Ella! Fantastic news!!

Welcome cbonk!! Wishing you a wonderfully positive appointment next week :) Hearing the HB is a good first step!

Welcome cbonk!!!! My scan was like a dream today, all ok and saw a flickering heartbeat...it was incredible �� here is the blob...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 4
Well I had a very worrying few days, bleeding on and off brown and bright red, when to A and E where they referred me for. Scan this am. Everything is ok with baby luckily I just have a small subchrionic haematoma, seems to have gone back to brown for now. Here's baby at 8weeks 4 days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 3
Glad things are going well ladies!

I ended up having another scan at EPU today after another bleed this week, they can't seem to see any sign of where it's coming from but all seems well still. So worrying, I didn't have anything like this with my DD and bleeding has always been a bad sign before.

Autumn glad you got good news! I can't see your pic, but it's awesome to get one :)

Bubbles I had the same thing with my oldest. I bled every month. Got to be annoying by the end ha.

So, since we knew my last pregnancy was a BO miscarriage almost from the beginning, I didn't go through all the normal first appointments. My appointment yesterday was just that - I didn't even see a nurse, just answered medical questions with a medical intake person. Hoping for an u/s or at least a Doppler at my next appointment in one week. I am also hoping they will do some blood work. I'm concerned about anemia (something I've struggled with in the past) and my positive ANA. Still cramping, but no more spotting, and very, very sick. They started me on B6 and Unisom, but it's only taking the edge off!

I keep meaning to say congratulations to everyone else and yay for good appointments (and then I forget)!

Glad your spotting stopped cbonk! When are you due?

Glad everyone is hanging in there and having good news! My due date is 10-22, and PA said today that everything seems on track. No u/s (maybe not until May?), but heard heart beat again @ 172! That was a relief! I'm still feeling kinda weird about it all... But at least the worry has subsided for a little bit. Next appt is late April. I'll see a high risk doctor for a detailed u/s and assessment in May. Some of these appts may be upended if I get bad results in my anemia testing or my ANA test results are bad. Since I have had a low-titer positive ANA in the past, they'll keep an eye on that for potential complications, specifically related to potential lupus (undiagnosed at the moment), so here's hoping for an uneventful month!

Cbonk34, glad you had a good appointment! :)

Bubbles, I know bleeding is so worrying. I knew someone who bled every month with her first pregnancy, it was so much like a regular period that she did not even know she was pregnant until 7 months. She was really tall and barely showed, so she did not think she was pregnant at all. Glad you had a good scan hun!! Keep your head up :hugs:.

My next appointment is on April 13th, not sure if it's going to be doppler or ultrasound.

Thanks kiwi. I know bleeding can be normal for some, but doesn't make you worry any less after previous losses and a previous healthy pregnancy with no bleeding. I've not had anymore so far so hoping that's the last of it now.

That's so great that you have not had any more bleeding! I would take that as a really good sign!!

Had my dating scan yesterday. Finally feel like I can accept Im pregnant now. I know there is a very slim chance things could still go wrong, 12 weeks isn't a miracle safety point but we know, chances now are very good. They brought my dates forward a bit so I am due 13th October rather than 18th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->