October 2016

Kiwiberry, that's so scary! Glad everything is okay though. :)

cbeary and kiwi awesome news on the scans :) So wonderful!

I have first appt finally in 4 days! Thursday can't come fast enough :)

But nausea these last two days has been brutal. Plus a headache hiding behind my eyes. Not full blown yet but annoying. Realized this morning that I'm 25% through this pregnancy! Wild.

Glad everyone was great kiwi!! Welcome Tcinks ��

I've had bad pregnancy symptoms past week, today I feel 100% normal bar sore boobs hoping that doesn't mean anything! Still waiting for letter with scan date but they said it'll be at most two weeks away.

How is everyone else!?

I'm getting really nervous as I'm coming up to the time I lost baby last time. I had a bit more spotting yesterday too which frightened me. Still feeling sick and tired so hoping that's a good sign.

I've bought an angel sounds Doppler so I'll be trying it out once it arrives.

Good luck for your appointment tomorrow ajarvis.

thanks cbeary! I'm one week past where I had spotting with my MMC and no negative stuff yet. So just hoping for the best tomorrow. Although i'm not going to get much done at work. The nice thing is things will go kinda quick the next couple weeks. Because before the end of March I'll have an ultrasound too after waiting so long for the 1st appointment. then after that it won't be long before baby kicks :) :) Super excited for that!!

Glad everyone was great kiwi!! Welcome Tcinks ��

I've had bad pregnancy symptoms past week, today I feel 100% normal bar sore boobs hoping that doesn't mean anything! Still waiting for letter with scan date but they said it'll be at most two weeks away.

How is everyone else!?

:hugs: so sorry the letter is taking forever. I know it probably won't make you feel any better, but I have hardly any symptoms either.

I'm getting really nervous as I'm coming up to the time I lost baby last time. I had a bit more spotting yesterday too which frightened me. Still feeling sick and tired so hoping that's a good sign.

I've bought an angel sounds Doppler so I'll be trying it out once it arrives.

Good luck for your appointment tomorrow ajarvis.

I was so thinking about getting a doppler, is that a good brand? The one I heard a lot of mom's use will take too long to ship to me. Sorry you had some more spotting, I had some yesterday too it was brown though.

thanks cbeary! I'm one week past where I had spotting with my MMC and no negative stuff yet. So just hoping for the best tomorrow. Although i'm not going to get much done at work. The nice thing is things will go kinda quick the next couple weeks. Because before the end of March I'll have an ultrasound too after waiting so long for the 1st appointment. then after that it won't be long before baby kicks :) :) Super excited for that!!

Good luck at your scan!!! :wohoo: I am so excited for you!!!

Ajarvis...excited to hear news from your scan tomorrow! :)

I found out today my scan is next Friday, I'll be 7+6! So nervous, don't think I'll be able to look at that screen!

Ajarvis...excited to hear news from your scan tomorrow! :)

I found out today my scan is next Friday, I'll be 7+6! So nervous, don't think I'll be able to look at that screen!

Only a week away how exciting!!! I was the same way with my scan, I held my breath wondering if everything was ok.

I think I misled. Today was first appt with midwife and she's booking me a scan. She did try for a hb with the doppler but couldn't find it. Which is apparently normal this far along. So I will find out US appt. tomorrow. But so far still no cramping or spotting etc.

Autumn good look at your scan next week! Hopefully time flies.

Good luck for your scan ajarvis! I'm sure it will be perfect.

I'm an olive today :)

Good luck today at your scan Ajarvis! :happydance:

Monday at 3 for scan. Moment of truth! Half excited. Half terrified lol. Been feeling better the last 2 or 3 days. Which is nice, but concerning lol. I can deal with nausea and tiredness for a few months for a healthy baby ;)

Happy 11 weeks Ajarvis :).

Hi ladies,

Cautiously joining the thread, I'm 7+6 with #2, with three previous losses. I had a scan at 6+2 which left me convinced things would end badly again this time when they couldn't find a fetal pole or heartbeat, but I've just been for my rescan today and there was a clear baby with heartbeat, so relieved but don't feel out of the woods just yet as my mmc in November was around 9 weeks. It's going to feel such a long wait now until my 12 week scan! My EDD is around 25th-27th October.

Hope you're all doing ok x

Welcome bubbles!
:hugs: I am glad everything worked out so far and you were able to hear a hb.
Congratulations as well!

Thanks Kiwi!

Welcome bubbles :) Congrats and yay on hearing the HB!

I had my 11 week scan today. First time getting validation that baby is there and ok. HB of 171. He/she was kicking all over and waving around. So much excitement. Next week is nuchal scan so I get another one in 8 days.

Thanks girls.

That's great news ajarvis, such a relief to see things are ok in there!

Arghh I lost my symptoms last week, they never even got strong and then just faded away. Now I have a streaming cold and cough and fever but no pregnancy symptoms.

Doctor's appointment on Thursday. I think he'll do a quick scan. If this is bad news I don't know how I'm going to manage. I am hosting a friend's party next week with lots of people coming...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->