October 2016

ajarvis

Reaction score
Anyone out there due in October? I'm due October 1st! 2 previous losses in the last year. So very tentative, scared, and excited!!

I just got a BFP today and I'm due around Oct 12!

I had a loss last year so I'm also a bit nervous about this one. It doesn't seem real yet!

Congrats on your pregnancy!

Got a pregnancy test on Tuesday. After three days of successively darker tests, I'm cautiously optimistic. Ours is an IVF baby, and I can't shake the feelings of anxiety. Had two positive prego tests before this one and never had HCG over 150. First beta with this pregnancy is tomorrow. So scary! EDD is October 13 :)

Congratulations ladies. I'll join for now - I'm not 100% convinced whether this one will work out as I've had really bad cramping and some bleeding. I'm going in for bloods next week.

I had two losses last year - one at five weeks and one at nine (found out at twelve week scan). I'm really scared now of losing again

alikat good luck at your appointment!!

Fingers crossed for you cbeary! I had to consecutive losses as well. Same timing. Definitely anxious. But I have a good feeling in my heart about this one that wasn't there last time. Fingers crossed!

I'm due 19th October. Only 12dpo today but got bfp yesterday.

Had a loss in October at 10 weeks so I'm terrified of every tweak or feeling I get in my uterus area!! COmpletely paranoid about bleeding but so far it's just been heavy CM!!

Congrats everyone!

Hey ladies! I'd love to join! Tentatively due Oct 5th. I'm 5+5, today, without a whole lot of overwhelming/consistent symptoms, so we shall see. How are the rest of you feeling? 😊

Mind if I join you ladies?! I had my first ever BFP 5 days ago and am due October 14th with our ICSI miracle! I've had mild, intermittent cramps and quite tender breasts, which I blamed the extra progesterone for to start!! Hoping this is a sticky bean x

I'm due around October 22nd although will need to wait for scan to get exact dates. I had a chemical and a twin blighted ovum m/c before my son was born so am super cautious! I also have infertility issues.

This pregnancy is a result of 25mg clomid. I had a good beta result yesterday (376) so I have been given an ultrasound appointment in two weeks to look for a heartbeat!

Exciting ladies :) Congrats!

There are days and times I feel like my symptoms are gone and it's terrifying. 3 more weeks for my first midwife appt. can't come fast enough! Really hoping to hear the heartbeat. Then hopefully ultrasound 1-2 weeks after.

Also though DTD last night for first time since BFP and NO bleeding :) That was what happened with the last two it was after sex that the spotting occurred. So we've avoided sex so far.

Oh the worries eh ladies?

Hi guys! Had a d&c on Dec 3Rd for a mmc @8weeks, just got bfp on valentine's, honestly not sure of due date yet. I'm going to call the Dr's to schedule an appt at the end of the week. I just want a few more tests under my belt first lol. Now I'm nervously watching the tests hoping they get darker.

I'm due 19th October. Only 12dpo today but got bfp yesterday.

Had a loss in October at 10 weeks so I'm terrified of every tweak or feeling I get in my uterus area!! COmpletely paranoid about bleeding but so far it's just been heavy CM!!

Congrats everyone!
yay. Congrats LouOscar so pleased to see you got your rainbow bfp too xx

I'll join in here ! EDD is October 24th for now !
I'm trying very hard not to be worried but obviously the feeling comes at times, I'm so happy right now so I get scared it will all be taken away from me like the last time!

I'll join in here ! EDD is October 24th for now !
I'm trying very hard not to be worried but obviously the feeling comes at times, I'm so happy right now so I get scared it will all be taken away from me like the last time!

So pleased to see you here! I remember we got our bfp around the same time last time. Hope we both have our rainbow babies :flower:

Think this is another blighted ovum or chemical. Test was same color or maybe even slightly lighter than 3 days ago..

Hello ladies

Tentatively joining you. I got my bfp today. Can't quite believe it as I only miscarried on thr 25th Jan at 7.5 weeks and haven't had AF yet...Plus me and hubby only DTD once on the 4th Feb. It took us 2 years to conceive our second baby! Now it's seems like I'm super fertile! Shocked is an understatement. Terrified my body won't be ready for it so soon. Not sure how dating works after miscarriage without af first but going by conception date I'll be due around 27th October and I'm about 4 weeks today (which feels very stange as I miscarried 3.5 weeks ago) xx

Congrats to the new ladies :) so glad there's a few of us that can be scared together!

Ella Hopeful test lines aren't indicative of anything! Have you seen a dr yet?

Beta results were good today - too high, even - they were 7500. Had an early ultrasound but could only see an 8mm sac with yolk, no fetal pole. Just praying there will be a baby and heartbeat this time next week... so scared!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->