October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Congrats rachybaby85!! Should we call this the first BFP on this thread?!

I am testing on the 5th! Which will be 12 DPO for me. 1st cycle on Clomid.

Nice line rachy!!! Hope it darkens up even more for you.

Congrats Rachy! :)

Alligator - I am so sorry. I know that feeling of sadness and doubt very well. Let yourself feel it; hopefully, it passes soon. Wishing you all the best.

Thank you littlemiller. I just don’t know what to feel or expect which is the most infuriating and painful part. I’m still at least 4-5 days from AF arriving so I know we have time. I’m 9dpo, after all. Maybe it was a fluke test that was extra sensitive and the others arent, so it’s too early. There is something super faint on the one from this morning but as you all know, until it’s darker, I’m just paranoid it’s not even a new pregnancy and something old.

I’m having more breast pain and tenderness today. Hoping that’s a good sign. I’m not giving up but I don’t feel that positive yet. I feel a little less despondent than I did this am!

Hi all.
Ya'll can add me for the 26th- if I ovulate around cd 19 that will be around 10dpo. Will adjust later if needed. AF should be due around Halloween. That stinks. I love Halloween lol

Alli, which tests are you using? I did some ic ones alongside my frer on all the tests I’ve done each day and they’re hardly showing a thing even today (they’re meant to be a sensitivity of 10hcg) x

hi hun can mine be changed to the 9th i failed to ovulate the first time but im ovulating now :)

I’m using IC (stark negative, sometimes I think I see a shadow but I’m probably imagining it), and FRER. The faint positive yesterday (vvvvvvvfl) and super squinter/barely there (maybe a shadow?) this am were both FRER. Different batches - one from amazon and one from Walmart.

you chart looks amazing alli still lots of time one of my pregnancy's it was 10 dpo for a faint line don't give up :hugs:

Thanks becs. You’re right there’s time. The faint positive threw me off, maybe it was dodgy or just a slow rise. Xx! Good luck to you!!!

Congrats Rachybaby! <3
Alli, a squinter is really good, HCG builds!!!
Happy Thoughts!!!

Good luck Alligator xx

Well cd13 and my opk was still low today. Not that it matters as OH came home from work this aft in an extreamly bad mood. Ended up in a huge argument infront of the kids. Just awful. So when we should be dtd we are not talking. So pissed off.

So sorry babybrain. I know we’ve all been there. I hope you two are able to patch things up soon. Hugs.

Welcome to the new ladies. :hi:
Congrats, Rachy!
Hang in there, Alligator. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Decided not to temp this morning since my temp has slowly been going down. It felt really good to be able to sleep in without an alarm going off. Still spotting, not a lot, just to know it's there. Pretty sure AF will show up tonight or tomorrow.

This afternoon! My shadow is maturing to a line I think!! Stick baby stick!

Attachments

• IMG_0605.jpg
    IMG_0605.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2