October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

No doubt its a line mom15. :dance:

Goodnight ladies. Hopefully more :bfp: here....

:dust: :dust:

Definitely a line Mom15. Congrats! Sticky little bean stick!

Hey everyone. AF came today even though I'm on progesterone, so here I am, disappointed and moving on to October.

I am unsure of my testing day, I had a CP the cycle before this one and was not actively using OPK's or charting. I did this past month and ov'd on CD16 but I am thinking (based upon reading) that after a CP things get pushed back a couple of days.

SO, I will be charting and using OPK's and am expecting O to happen around the 13th and will begin testing on dpo 10, so estimating October 23rd to begin testing.

Good luck everyone!

Hi Ladies!! I'm over from September. I didn't test positive. So I'm going with October 28 as my new test date. I'll catch up on post now. :)
:dust:

13DPO today and all of the symptoms I've been spotting seem to be gone except for the sore throat in the morning. I was torturing myself spotting symptoms, but I think this torture is worse. I've been doing this for almost a decade, I should know better by now than to get hopeful. :(

Congrats Rachy and Mom15 :happydance:

Sending you sticky vibes and HH9!!!!

Put me down to test on the 4th, I'll be 11dpo by then and should pretty much know if I'm out by then, although I'll probably pick up a test for 14dpo or 15dpo if 11dpo is still negative just to be sure. I actually tested tonight at 8dpo and I swear I saw something faint, so I'm testing tomorrow morning just because I'm over anxious, but by Wednesday I should either have an obvious line or know I need to give up hope. x)

By the way, this is the test I took tonight, people keep telling me it's negative, so I probably have line eye, but I'm so sure I see something.

Attachments

• IMG_20171001_213108.jpg
    IMG_20171001_213108.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 36
And I'm out! Had a super busy weekend and AF decided to come 3 days early so I had no time to post. Kind of sucks to be at the beginning of a month waiting for the next one to start. But I'm hopeful that November will be our month as its my birthday month too! Plus telling family for that potential BFP during Christmas time would be an added bonus.

Congrats on the BFP so far 😘 Good luck with everyone else! I'll be watching for those lines 😉

Cppeace, ICywin, FTale, Kuro_Aki_Yuki welcome and good luck!

Becsboo, moved your date. Happy TWW!

Lilycakes22, sorry that AF got you. There's always next cycle... Hope you get your november BFP!

AF arrived in full force today. :cry:

I’m not out for October yet though, can you please put me down for 28th??

Sorry to hear that Nixnax :hugs:

Added you to the 28th, hope you get your BFP!

lily, I know what you mean, I would LOVE a christmas announcement! I have a shirt that says Best Present Ever and has a red bow on it <3 I got it last year as a joke for DH, bc obvs I am the best present ever hahahaha! It would be so special to use it for an announcement! <3

I am going to test next Oct. 31st! that will be (approximately) 11DPO for this next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->