October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Thencomesbebe, added you to the 31st. Hope you give us one of the last BFPs on this thread!

MissMymmy, sorry to hear that AF got you :(

As for me, 8 dpo and not feeling anything in particular. Feel like it's yet another unsuccessful month. Thinking more and more that there must be something wrong.

11dpo. I'm not seeing much of anything. That little black line was there before I tested so ignore it.

Opk is just for placement reference. Sigh

Attachments

• 20171002_063511.jpg
    20171002_063511.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 19
So... I guess my positive OPK really wasn't..Lol
I'm gonna check later today with an OPK to confirm but my ewcm is a tell.
I didn't really follow my cm before but because I thought my positive might not have been a true positive because of how long it took to show up on the OPK I've been watching and testing still.
I'm feeling more confident as we DTD Friday and Saturday and hopefully today.
I'm going to assume this is the beginning of my 2ww. Looks like I will have to hold off testing until about October 12.. that will only be 10DPO.

lilly, Nixnax, and Miss!! sorry about AF :hugs:

For those of us still getting bfns (me included)..if all else fails, We've got Oktobertfest :flower:

:dust:

I woke up at 4am and took another test, again I feel like it's got a light hint of a line, but I won't bother you by trying to make any of you strain your eyes again. I'm pretty sure I experienced implantation bleeding yesterday morning (a tiny bit of pink when I wiped @8dpo), which means I probably won't get a proper positive until tomorrow morning at the earliest, but I already used all my tests. x)

Good morning!
It’s 13DPO and I’m still testing negative 🙄 I normally have a 28-29 day cycle with a 9-11 day LP. I took bioavailable vitamin B6 (called P-5-P) this month, so it must have really worked in lengthening my LP! 😱 I guess that’s good news if nothing else.
I’m basically just waiting for the wicked witch to arrive 😔 congrats to the BFP’s! I hope the rest of us will be joining you soon!

I’m sorry to those who Af got.

Here are my 8/9/10dpo test dried. Small progression, temp needs to get back up, spotting needs to stop. Nothing is safe yet!

Attachments

• B0D55F0B-3F10-4650-9BC5-E06EB835DB77.jpg
    B0D55F0B-3F10-4650-9BC5-E06EB835DB77.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 33
Okay, so I decided to let my tests dry, then look again, I know the chance that they're evaps is super high, but I dunno, I feel like they're very early positives. Any opinions?

Attachments

• IMG_20171002_081501.jpg
    IMG_20171002_081501.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 47
Okay, so I decided to let my tests dry, then look again, I know the chance that they're evaps is super high, but I dunno, I feel like they're very early positives. Any opinions?

The test on the right i see a line. But the other two i dont. Hope its the start of something for you!

I see something on the last one!! Fingers crossed for you!

Mom15 that is some good progression there for how early days we are!! Fx for you, I hope the spotting goes away and your temp shoots back up. Praying!

:hugs: for those who got hit by AF. And FX that your bean stays sticky, Mom15!

Nothing really to report over here. Because of timing (I had a work trip scheduled that started the day before O), we couldn't BD super close to O, so I'm not super hopeful about this cycle in general. But that's made it easier not to get caught up in symptom spotting. 7 dpo today and nothing unusual for my standard TWWs. Still planning to test on Saturday, although depending on how I feel I might just wait and see if AF shows up on Sunday as due before testing.

The :witch: has finally arrived. :growlmad: :cry: :wacko: :shrug:

So i ovulated after all even when FF was not able to detect it.

itwkPXo.jpg

FX i'm the last one here to get :af:

:dust: to you all.

Mom15: I see all the lines. I have only used that brand once and it wasn't positive. FX your lines get darker with a temp increase and nooo more spotting.

Sorry about the AFs today ladies. :cry:

I'm mad at all my tests right now. But I have to remind myself for whatever reason, it isn't time yet. :cry:

Motherofcorgi, how cool that your LP is longer because of B6. I started a B6 complex last cycle and my LP was 2 days longer than usual.

Mom15, great looking tests! Hope spotting stops ASAP and temp stays above coverline!

Kuro, I see the line on the most recent test. Hope it's not an evap and that you get a nice and dark line soon!

Sorsha, welcome back! Didn't you say a while back that you wanted to sway girl? Is your BD timing this cycle following the girl- or boy-theory? :)

Mdscpa, sorry that AF arrived :(

Desire2mom, added you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->