October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

JWC13, sorry about AF :hugs:

Babybrain80, sorry to hear you guys were fighting your most fertile days. I've been there too and it's awful. Hope you can patch things up :hugs: Regarding your timing I would guess that CD16 was still in your fertile window, let's hope so! Good luck!

Heather, maybe you ovulated late on CD17 meaning your large temp rise will come tomorrow. I don't think your temps look low. You can always try entering two more temps ahead and see if FF moves your crosshairs.

I did end up playing around with it and as long as i have high temps today and tomorrow itll change it to solid red at cd17! And i had a decent jump today! I played around again and has long as tomorrows temp is 97.4 or higher itll get changed!!

Got my standard AF temp drop below coverline today, so I expect the witch any moment now. BFN yesterday. :hugs: to those in the same boat! I'll see you in the November thread.

May I join? I'll be testing a ways out from now.. October 21st (if I can hold out that long :haha:)

So based on my "could be positive" OPK from earlier in the month, I did test this morning as I would normally have. It was a BFN.

I did kind of expect that though and still plan to test on the 12th.
i do have the silliest of questions though....

Has anyone ever done any of the DYI pregnancy tests?

I know they cannot possibly be accurate however; has anyone here done them and gotten a negative when not pregnant and a positive when pregnant (more specifically the salt pregnancy test)?
Really curious for this one specifically as I did one last night and today and there is definitely a reaction.
I will retest with a store bought one on the 12th but I'm curious......

Added you to the 21st, welcome!

Sorry to hear that Sorsha! But it looks like we'll be cycle buddies again :)

I’m sorry Sorsha :( onto the next month for both of us. So frustrating.

Welcome - clayton....:wave:

Sorsha - See you in November. :hugs: Sorry about the af though.

Tove - :cry: :hugs:

SS_Momma - Sorry about the bfn. Maybe it's just to early. FX for your :bfp:

AFM, still waiting to O. If my calculations or assumptions are correct, I might O between the 13th to 22nd (maybe 17th -21st). I'm back to using the saliva scope just for fun even though we weren't successful the last time we used it. Who knows maybe this time it will. I really hope i will O this time. :shrug::wacko:

CD43 or CD6 (from spotting) - no ferning

h2zsLqD.jpg

CD44 or CD7 (from spotting) - transitional? Seems too early

gUYx2As.jpg

Sorry for AF showing for some of us.:hugs:
FX for those waiting to O!! :dust:

Heather sorry about FF and temps driving you a bit mad. I know they got me last month. I had to go get a blood test just to make sure I ovulated. I'm doing it this cycle too. Right after I get them horrible O pains, I'm going to a blood test the next day because my temps don't rise for 3 days normally.

Your chart looks like you O'd though so thats good. :hugs:

AFM: Still working out and eating 'mostly' right...hehe but its only been a week. Hoping to see some improvement with my weight by Halloween. Hoping we can make a lil pumpkin this month. I made one 7 years ago, maybe I'll get another :winkwink:

I went back and read quite a few of the posts. Congrats to the BFPs!! ☺️

Mind if I join in? ❤️

Hi ladies! Sorry for those AF got overnight. Fx and patience for those still waiting.

AFM I broke down and tested yesterday and got a very faint line. I tested again today with FMU and it was still just as light. I know a positive is a positive but I am still too worried it won't be sticky to even tell hubby.

I think I'm 14, but I never got a for sure positive opk.

Fx for you juscause. When is AF due? I hope you get a darker line in the morning!

Well I am CD 29 today (normally I get cycles that are 26-27 days, rarely 28 days long). So I've never gone this long without AF. I tested negative on Friday and started spotting yesterday. But today (Sunday) the spotting is slowing down. It's really only tan cm now. I've had mild AF cramps off and on, but nothing now. Not sure what to think. Won't be able to test tomorrow because I'm at the inlaws. If no AF by tomorrow morning then I'm officially counting myself late (which I've never had happen).

Juscause: fingers crossed that the line gets stronger. As for now: you are pregnant, congratulations! :happydance:

BelleNuit : sounds super promising, hope that line shows! It sounds like it might be implantation bleeding, and I've heard that the bfp normally shows 3 days after that, so maybe when you return from the inlaws? :hugs:

Afm: Got my crosshairs, really proud of bd timing this month - first time that we manage SMEP completely. Now its really just a week or so of waiting... I have only 1 hpt left so will try to wait until af is late to test... And will also try not to symptom spot this time, i always get new "pregnancy" symptoms and im never pregnant. :blush:

Sorry for everyone who got a visit from the :witch: FX next cycle will be better!
Congratulations to all the BFP this month! :dance:

AFM: I'm now 10dpt and 8dpiui and probably O. I have been testing every morning to see when my trigger is out of my system and it was gone today! Any line after this should be a BFP! 6 days left until my first beta :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->