October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Jacson - :wave: welcome.

Juscause - FX it gets darker and finally be able to share to your DH.

Bloblo - :wohoo: :dance: for BD timing.... FX you caught that egg. :dust:

Bellenuit - i pray that this means you're pregnant. We need more :bfp: in this thread. Not pressuring you or anything, i just pray all of us here gets pregnant soon if not later.

Desire2Mom - FX for you. :dust:

Belle! That sounds so promising. Not saying you should do this, but I have totally POAS in a Walgreens bathroom before... but I have no patience.

I caved to the poas craving, 9dpo and I got a :bfp: hoping it’s nit a chemical but the line is fairly strong

So based on my "could be positive" OPK from earlier in the month, I did test this morning as I would normally have. It was a BFN.

I did kind of expect that though and still plan to test on the 12th.
i do have the silliest of questions though....

Has anyone ever done any of the DYI pregnancy tests?

I know they cannot possibly be accurate however; has anyone here done them and gotten a negative when not pregnant and a positive when pregnant (more specifically the salt pregnancy test)?
Really curious for this one specifically as I did one last night and today and there is definitely a reaction.
I will retest with a store bought one on the 12th but I'm curious......

Yes it has come up in conversation on the September thread and as I was curious to see if they worked and to help the ladies still TTCing I thought I would have a go
Well I did 4 DIY and there was no change whatsoever in any of them
Results are somewhere in the September thread :)

I still have the picture so I will repost here

Attachments

• 738AFCFC-B699-4ACE-A262-3170DEABE080.jpg
    738AFCFC-B699-4ACE-A262-3170DEABE080.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 17
Started having EWCM on Saturday and we BD'd that night and last night and will probably go again tonight as well.. FX <3

Thanks ladies :) my in laws live on an acreage. Closest store is 20 mins away. So I'll have to wait till tomorrow to test. If I'm honest, based on my history I really do expect AF will show today. If it doesn't then I really will have a good reason to test tomorrow morning!

Congrats topaz!

Tove you can add my bfp to the front page now. My lines are dark and Im feeling good about this pregnancy. (They never even got close to this darkness last month)

Ic&#8217;s are 10dpo, 11dpo, 12dpo. Frer&#8217;s are 10dpo and 12 dpo.

Attachments

• 20A118B7-8BEB-4F49-9149-34E6081C5FF2.jpg
    20A118B7-8BEB-4F49-9149-34E6081C5FF2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 949D1F3E-4320-4110-BBD5-0109E1023B41.jpg
    949D1F3E-4320-4110-BBD5-0109E1023B41.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 8
Congrats Topaz.... :dance:

Love those lines Rach87 they look sticky bean is in there. :dance:

Beautiful lines rach :)

It&#8217;s lovely to see progression on FRER :) welcome to the world of worries of the first trimester

Thanks ladies. I was shocked to see this at 9 dpo with smu

https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/52AFA65F-EF1A-42C0-B14D-D81B0C6A5D02.jpeg

No squinting needed topaz... :wohoo: thats a strong line at 9dpo. FX for a sticky and healthy baby.

So... I took this very early this morning (4:30) and couldn't wait to see the results lol. I went back to sleep. I didn't expect to see anything on it.
When I woke up this is what it looked like.
I've taken a few over time, and never had an Evap line.
Could this be an evap line or does it look like a faint positive?
I tested again this afternoon but was white.. lots of liquids though so would have been really diluted..
I will test tomorrow morning too just really curious what you ladies think.
Still don't know if I O'd on Sept 24 or not it could have been Oct 1.

Attachments

• IMG_6070.jpg
    IMG_6070.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 38
Congrats Topaz! Thats a nice line!
Your lines look great Rach!
SS_Momma, Im not sure! I definitely see a line in there, but the dye kind of looks all over the place. Test later today and try not to drink for at least a couple hours before you test.

Please add me! AF is due on 10/13, how convenient, the witch is due on Friday the 13th. Good luck ladies!!!

Well, AF got me! Please mark me on the original post.
I probably won't test for this cycle until the beginning of November. Good luck to the rest of you October testers! &#128149;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->