October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Juscause, congrats on the faint line. Hope it gets darker and darker! Let me know when you want me to put that bfp next to your name on the first page!

BelleNuit: hope AF stays away and that this is it for you!

Bloblo, well done on SMEPing! Timing looks great! :thumbup:

Desire2mom: exciting that the trigger is out, hope your next test shows a real line!

topazicatzbet: congrats!!

Rach87: congrats, added your bfp!

SS_Momma_of_2, look promising but the dye looks a little weird. Hope your next test is dark and nice!

So... I took this very early this morning (4:30) and couldn't wait to see the results lol. I went back to sleep. I didn't expect to see anything on it.
When I woke up this is what it looked like.
I've taken a few over time, and never had an Evap line.
Could this be an evap line or does it look like a faint positive?
I tested again this afternoon but was white.. lots of liquids though so would have been really diluted..
I will test tomorrow morning too just really curious what you ladies think.
Still don't know if I O'd on Sept 24 or not it could have been Oct 1.

This looks like it could be something!...but I would definitely re-test

i have posted my tests in my ttc journal and made a thread in pregnancy test area
sorry for all those who the witch got and congrats to everyone who got bfp x

FX Desiree, Belle and everyone else getting close to that test date. :flower:

Congrats on your bfps SS(looks like a line...fx), top and Jus (praying it gets darker) !!! :happydance:

Hi, I haven’t ovulated yet but can you put me down for testing on 31st. Think I am due to ovulate around 21st so will start testing at 10dpo xx

Ss looks like a solid straight line when I zoom in, but the dye is weird. I would test again or maybe try a different brand. Hope its the start or something!!

Belle I hope you see lines everywhere soon!!!!

Thanks Ladies! I almost the-tested tonight but I'm
Going to wait until morning.

I will update you all tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Congrats on the BFPS!
FX for those who got their crosshairs.

I started OPKs today, will start BDing tomorrow.

Yay BFPs! And excited for those testing soon, good luck to everyone.

My line got a little darker today and I got a "yes" on a digital. So I told DH and his reaction was, "Oh. Bad timing with the two weddings coming up." And that was pretty much it. I'm disappointed to say the least. I knew he was ambivalent about trying, but even some fake enthusiasm would have been nice.

Hello! I would like to join this forum..I'm new at Babyandbump. Not very familiar with the abbreviations and not really good at writing in English either...just be patient with me. :winkwink:
Short story. I'm 35 yo. I got pregnant in may this year, got my bfp on june 1st. Sine the beginning I knew something wasn't right because I had this little spotting on and off an some sharp pain in my left side. I had my family planner apt and they certified I was pregnant. I insisted on going to the doctor before my first regular doctors apt and ended up going straight to the hospital due de pain and bleeding. I passed a couple clots (sorry TMI) and on June 16 they diagnosed me with an ectopic pregnancy :sad2:I had two rounds of MTX and had this painful and stresfull "miscarriage" process. I have two children from my previous marriage. I'm newly wed (August 6th) and my husband and I agreed to TTC again. This is my first try. My lmp was on September 20, and according to that I must have been ovulating on October 4. I bought this opk and check my cm. Did the BD on Sept 29, October 1,2 and 3. nothing on my ovulation day neither after that (We're trying to conceive a girl). My next period is due on October 18. So, i'll be testing pretty soon, maybe on the 14th. I'm nervous and ansious. This would be my husband's first baby and we really want to have our little rainbow baby.
Thank you!

SS momma
Have you heard of the water test ?

Well when you don’t manage to see the test until it’s dried
If you wet the test again with a bit of water and the line don’t disappear then it’s more likely to be a positive test,
if it disappears then it’s more likely to be an evap
Hope this helps

I did try that Pixie. The line is still there :)
I'm anxious to test again tomorrow!

Hopping in 😊

We tried for 27 months for our daughter with unexplained infertility. I stopped birth control in June because of side effects with the plan to track my cycles and avoid pregnancy.

My husband is gone 2 weeks at a time for work so is hardly home at the right time anyways. He happened to come home and we figured eh, why not :haha:

So here we are. TWW and my period is due the 21st. Unsure if I'll be testing early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->