October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Jus: Hun, I'm so sorry his response was so lousy. HUGS. I'm sure deep down he is excited but also a lil apprehensive. Praying in time his attitude gets better, wedding or no wedding.

CONGRATS!!! :happydance:

Sarah34 and echo, welcome!

Mrsmamosha: welcome! Sorry to hear about your ectopic pregnancy, that must have been awful. Hope you get your bfp soon!

Jacksonl, wow it can't be easy to get the timing right if your husband is away like that :) hope you get your bfp this month! Good luck!

Juscause: boo on your husband. A little more enthuasiasm please! Maybe he just needs to get used to the idea. Hope he's a little more supportive and positive soon!

SS_momma: so excited to see your next test! Good luck!

Congrats Juscause!
Welcome Mrsmamosha and jackson :)
Good luck Boognishrises!

Congrats to those who got their bfps! :D Sorry to those who had af show, on to next cycle!

I was wondering if anyone who knows about ff could tell m3 about my chart? It put in opk line the day on cd13 and I'm it sure why. Detection settings are advanced not opk? I tried adding in temps up to 3dpo to get solid crosshairs but no luck.

Congrats to those who got their bfps! :D Sorry to those who had af show, on to next cycle!

I was wondering if anyone who knows about ff could tell m3 about my chart? It put in opk line the day on cd13 and I'm it sure why. Detection settings are advanced not opk? I tried adding in temps up to 3dpo to get solid crosshairs but no luck.

Since you have no temps in the follicular phase, you will not get any solid crosshairs. With the advanced setting, ff uses whatever info is available - since your temps are missing, ff used opk.

Ah thanks bloblo! I am going for the relaxed approach this month lol!! I'm fairly sure ff is accurate anyway :D

:hi: Toadly, not that i'm an expert but i would try putting your average temps from last cycle (first and last) at around 36.40 - 36.50 for CD1. Then another temps from CD8-CD12 at around 36.35 - 36.40, leave notes for future reference. This, i guess, will remove the broken lines on CD14 but you will have solid crosshairs after 2 more high temps. Although, looking at your chart, i believe you O'ed on CD14 based on + OPK and temp shift today. Let me know if it works or not.

FX for a :bfp:

:dust:

:hi: Toadly, not that i'm an expert but i would try putting your average temps from last cycle (first and last) at around 36.40 - 36.50 for CD1. Then another temps from CD8-CD12 at around 36.35 - 36.40, leave notes for future reference. This, i guess, will remove the broken lines on CD14 but you will have solid crosshairs after 2 more high temps. Although, looking at your chart, i believe you O'ed on CD14 based on + OPK and temp shift today. Let me know if it works or not.

FX for a :bfp:

:dust:

Thank you! Good idea I will try this now.

Mdscpa added in some temps pre O and 3 post O and got crosshairs so it worked :D Just need to wait a couple days for real cross hairs now! I may stop temping for this cycle after I get them. I get obsessive looking at my chart and trying to avoid that! Lol.

Thanks for the help!

Mdscpa added in some temps pre O and 3 post O and got crosshairs so it worked :D Just need to wait a couple days for real cross hairs now! I may stop temping for this cycle after I get them. I get obsessive looking at my chart and trying to avoid that! Lol.

Thanks for the help!

FX you get that solid crosshairs in two days. Glad it helped. I'm the opposite, i go crazy if i miss my temp. :haha:

Thanks! Lol yes I am usually like that! Trying to put it to the back of my mind ;)

Toadly: Hope you get some solid crosshairs soon. FF is like a freenimie during TTC...lol. I like it but don't at the same time because if those darn crosshairs...:blush:

Haha yes exactly ftale I know what you mean!!

Welcome to the newbies!!

Jus, so sorry for Hubby's reaction. Hopefully he came around yesterday.

As for me... my test was stark white today. So I'm waiting a few days before retesting. It was a pretty big let down this morning.

I do notice my breasts are tender and I've been peeping 100 times a day the last few days. Could be a sign, also could be too much coffee. Lol.

Baby dust to all!!

Sorry about the bfn ss! How many dpo are You?

Just checking in. Congrats to all the BFPs! So sorry to see so many BFNs...

Can't help thinking that if we were trying this month I'd be ovulating in 4 days... :sad1:

Test was a super squinter this AM. But spotting and cramping has picked up, so I'm sure AF is on the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->