October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Welcome to the newbies!!

Jus, so sorry for Hubby's reaction. Hopefully he came around yesterday.

As for me... my test was stark white today. So I'm waiting a few days before retesting. It was a pretty big let down this morning.

I do notice my breasts are tender and I've been peeping 100 times a day the last few days. Could be a sign, also could be too much coffee. Lol.

Baby dust to all!!
I'm a coffee lover too! haha

Congrats Juscause! That's way friggin awesome! :flower:

SS_Momma what dpo are you? I might test on 14dpo but also just might wait for AF and save my tests

clynn - are you on a break or holiday?

Mrsmamosha- coffee lover here too! I just got this new matte black Starbucks cup its solid matte black all over even the straw I loves it.

GL Boog!

I really didn't expect a bfp this month I was like cd50 waiting for af for my first round of clomid when my opk was positive and I just went with it. I really hope af shows up soon though I can't deal with another 100 day cycle :dohh:

Pinkee, I'm not 100% on my O date. I had a positive OPK on Sept 24 but wasn't sure if it was "really positive".
Clue app has my O date as Oct 1. I did have EWCM around the 1st.
As much as it's gonna kill me to wait I may hold off till saturday before testing again.
As unlucky as I am about not knowing when my period is due since I only recently came off the shot, I am lucky that I didn't take long to get my period back.
So at least I can be thankful that I'm on the road to being regular I guess ��

Tested today. BFN. I am either 10 or 11 dpo so pretty sure I am out. I'm not sure exactly what day I ovulated. I had a pos opk on Sep 28th so I assumed it would be the next day. Sure enough I had some twinges on my right side Sep 29th . But I was still getting pos OPK's on the 29th. I thought LH went away once ovulation happened? Anyway, the next day, the 30th, I also had some twinges on right side. So I either ovulated 24 or 48 hrs after the first OPK thus I am 10 or 11 dpo today. Anyhow, I havent been feeling like this was my month for some reason. BUT, I have been having a lot of stabbing pains in my uterus since 5-6 dpo. Either in the middle or on the right side. So that gave me a little hope. Also 2 night ago my uterus almost felt like it was burning and achy. It was a weird feeling. I have many bladder infections in the past and was kind of wondering if I was getting one, but I knew it didnt feel like my bladder and it wasnt quite the same. After about 30 minutes it went away. What could it be?? Why am I having so many stabbing pains only to be nothing?

Edited to add: When I was pregnant with my 2nd and 3rd babies, I would get stabbing pains starting around 4 weeks pregnant and it would continue at least a few weeks. Not constantly, but here and there. But, last cycle I had a little bit of stabbing pains as well yet I was not pregnant. And the last few days a lot more than last month. I am 100% not imagining it, but could it be I want to be preg so bad my body is creating them? Lol. I dont get these pains any other time so I am so confused!! Could it be the egg is getting fertilized and trying to implant but failing? Who knows? If not, what else might it be? Im worried its something like endometriosis or something else

SS-Momma, Im so sorry. How hard after having that test that looked positive!
Pinkee, sorry for the BFN.

:cry: Sorry about the bfns ladies :hugs: I hope its still early and you all can pop in with a bfp.

SS: that was me last cycle. I didn't really know my dpo so there was no real urge to test or any real let down at bfns once I started getting them.

:dust:

Eek! FMU I thought I saw something but only at the right angle so I chopped it up to line eyes going crazy. SMU, I have a squinter! Maybe I'm crazy, but the lines did lighten to nothing and day 12 is there and darker, right? I still have to have 2 consecutive blood tests but the first one is not scheduled until Saturday. I can't wait until Saturday. Haha

Attachments

• 5458.jpg
    5458.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 42
Desire I see those lines! I hope they get darker for you!!

I am recommitting to being active in this community. I read everything, but I so rarely comment. I know it is partially depression-- I am so exhausted by this process. So i am going to try to comment more and hold myself accountable for being part of this excellent community!

Sorry to everyone who has bfns/af this month. And, of course, congrats to everyone who has gotten their bfps! I hope to see so many more this month.

Afm: I am 2 dpo. Had a weird fallback today on my chart so it will probably take a few extra days to get my crosshairs.

Desire: I see those lines!! Do you have any FRER to use? :happydance:

Nut: Hello, there, it is hard keeping up and with constant bfns or forever cycles...depression can set in. Just remember you are not alone on here. So, pop in when you can and share what you are going through. Gotta get through this together. :dust:

I called the doc and they are having me do my first beta in the morning! Not sure I'll really need my FRER, maybe just for fun tonight after I hold my pee another 3 hours. I'm trying not to freak out yet. I'm so paranoid it was a fluke.

I definitely see that line desire2mom! I hope your test goes well tomorrow. Fx for you.

Hey everyone - I have been reading along even though not posting much. Pretty sure this cycle is a bust for me due to OH declining to BD on what I reckon is Ov day (and the 5 days prior due to feeling sick), I am trying to kid myself that it was still valid as I still had a bit of EWCM come the day we did DTD, but it was 48 hours after my positive OPK so realistically no chance.

The idea of a tiny bit of hope helped ease my disappointment at the time but the knowledge its less than likely means I am not noticing any symptoms or feeling the urge to test.

if O day was day of positive OPK I would be 10dpo and have zero chance of being pregnant, if it was 2 days later I would be 8dpo with a tiny tiny chance.

Hey everyone - I have been reading along even though not posting much. Pretty sure this cycle is a bust for me due to OH declining to BD on what I reckon is Ov day (and the 5 days prior due to feeling sick), I am trying to kid myself that it was still valid as I still had a bit of EWCM come the day we did DTD, but it was 48 hours after my positive OPK so realistically no chance.

The idea of a tiny bit of hope helped ease my disappointment at the time but the knowledge its less than likely means I am not noticing any symptoms or feeling the urge to test.

if O day was day of positive OPK I would be 10dpo and have zero chance of being pregnant, if it was 2 days later I would be 8dpo with a tiny tiny chance.

I know how you feel. We DTD way before and just at the end of my estimated fertile window so I knew my chances were low, I am pretty certain AF is on her way today or tomorrow . I was hoping I would still get caught but but had a feeling I didn't. When are u testing ?

Welcome back Nuthatch! Hope your depression gets better soon! And that you get your bfp :)

Ss momma :hugs: hope your next test is a bfp and that AF stays away!

Desire2mom, how exciting! Good luck with your test!

Waiting2c, sorry to hear about your timing this cycle :( hope you ovulated later than you think! If you don't get a bfp this cycle I hope you guys feel better and more in the mood next cycle :hugs:

:cry: sorry about the bfn ladies FX it's just too early.... :flower:

Desire - i can see the line at 12dpt. :wohoo: FX they get darker. Can't wait to hear your beta.

Toadly - :happydance: for another high temp. Can't wait to see your temp and CH tomorrow. :thumbup: on :sex: timing. FX for you.

:dust: :dust:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads