October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Desire that is so exciting! Fingers crossed that line get darker!!

Thanjs mdscpa! I am going to try my hardest to temp only tomorrow so I get my xhairs and then stop for this month! We will see though lol!!

Hi! I'm sorry for the bpns, but let's keep hope that it night have been too early. Congratulations for the bfps and faint positives ( that will turn in a dark line!)
I'm curious what symptoms were having after the O day..for those who already got the bfps ?
I'm starting to get nervous..im on my 7dpo and the curiosity got me this morning and of course...bfn. 😣

Desire that is so exciting! Fingers crossed that line get darker!!

Thanjs mdscpa! I am going to try my hardest to temp only tomorrow so I get my xhairs and then stop for this month! We will see though lol!!

FX for that crosshairs.... :happydance:

AFM, i decided to stop temping as soon as i get a :bfp: unlike with my first pregnancy i temped until i was 19w0d pregnant that's until CD139. :blush::haha: Was so paranoid/curious what my temps will look like or if they will drop. Glad they didn't no temps below coverline from 1dpo.

i got my bfp today at 8dpo x
very nervous as had a few mc

Attachments

• IMG_3312 (1).jpg
    IMG_3312 (1).jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 41
Congrats becs!!

Mdscpa that's such a long time to temp! I would love to do that but I think it would make me obsessed lol. What cycle day are you atm?

becs I can see that clearly on my computer screen at work as well so you know it's obvious! YAY. I am praying for you and this wee one <3

Congrats Becs!!!! Praying this is your sticky bean..... :happydance:

Congrats becs!!

Mdscpa that's such a long time to temp! I would love to do that but I think it would make me obsessed lol. What cycle day are you atm?

I'm actually not sure what CD i'm in now. I had anovulatory last cycle so i continued temping. My first anov that i tracked. I had my last real AF in August 26th was delayed with my expected period, got :bfn:, and only got 2 days crown spotting from Oct. 2-3. :af: never came.

So i am actually on CD47 (august 26th) or CD10 (Oct. 2) from spotting. I do have excel version of my temping, one continued temps, one from Oct. 2 and an overlay of my bfp chart, anov cycle and oct. 2 cycle.

Due to this confusion, i am not really sure if we're gonna hit the fertile window or ovulation day. We only plan on having :sex: next week hoping I won't O this weekend. I will try OPK this weekend to make sure no ovulation is about to happen. I just have this wild guess that it's going to happen next week. :haha: Unless this anov cycle continues, then i'm going to see a doctor to jumpstart my period.

Mdscpa that is a long cycle if you are on day 47. Let's hope it is cd10 and the spotting was af! It does sound really confusing. Best to bd every other day when you can to be covered? :) What does the doctor do to start af if it is a long cycle?

After taking tomorrow's temp I may go quiet for a while as I am really not wanting to obsess this cycle. I have been so disappointed with previous bfns I think I need to distance myself from it all this tww! I will check back end of the cycle though!! :D

Mdscpa, how frustrating it must be to have such a long cycle and so far without ovulation! If I were you I would definitely see the doc soon to ask for help! Hope you either get a bfp, O or AF soon!

Toadly, I totally get that feeling! If you disappear from us I hope you relax in your TWW and keep occupied with non-TTC stuff :)

Thanks tove! I look forward to seeing loads of bfps when I get back! :D

Mdscpa that is a long cycle if you are on day 47. Let's hope it is cd10 and the spotting was af! It does sound really confusing. Best to bd every other day when you can to be covered? :) What does the doctor do to start af if it is a long cycle?

After taking tomorrow's temp I may go quiet for a while as I am really not wanting to obsess this cycle. I have been so disappointed with previous bfns I think I need to distance myself from it all this tww! I will check back end of the cycle though!! :D

Hope it's CD10 so my fertile window will fall next week. We were so tired last month trying to cover my window and then BAM!!!! no ovulation. :dohh: so we are going to try to BD as close to my window til i get that temp shift and crosshairs back. About the med, i have no clue aside from what i see in this board, if my memory serves me right i think it's provera. Never in my life i experienced seeing a doc forcing my body to have a period.

I understand about taking TWW relax time, stress can make things more complicated and one reason for MC. FX for you :flower: :dust:

Mdscpa, how frustrating it must be to have such a long cycle and so far without ovulation! If I were you I would definitely see the doc soon to ask for help! Hope you either get a bfp, O or AF soon!

You are right, it even occurred to me that maybe July cycle was anov as well since it was longer than when I expected my period. I didn't temp that cycle so i cannot be sure. Or maybe i conceived and had MMC causing my temp dropping for the first few CDs and having midcycle spotting and a bfn. I don't know. Definitely we'll see a doc after this cycle. :hugs:

Congrats becs!
mdscpa: I hope you get an answer soon on your cycle.
Toadly: Understand needing the break in the TWW. I hope you come back with your positive!

AFM: I think I just need to accept that my temps are weird. Once again, no idea what's going on with them. Not sure if it's cause I keep waking up not feeling well, the antibiotic I'm on, my thermometer, or just that these temps are my normal. Starting the BDing last night so hoping to catch the egg!

Grats to another BFP! :happydance:

AFM: Waiting for the results of my lab work, but I think my positive yesterday had to be a fluke. I've tested a couple times, one with a FRER, and they were negative. I might have gotten prematurely excited. :dohh::cry:

Mdscpa it sucks to be in limbo...the worst!

Toadly the tww is so hard especially after so many bfns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->