October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Labs came back.... negative, only 4. They agreed to do another lab on Friday since I'm only 11DPIUI, but they don't think it will change. I haven't felt this low in I don't know how long.

So... I didn't test today. Trying to hold out till Saturday.
I'm still peeing a ton and my breasts are super tender.
I'm still experiencing a ton of cm. I never notice it usually.
Now it's in my underwear and in big amounts whenever I look.
Sometimes when I wipe. It's. Its not ew but watery/creamy.
I'm also a little nauseated but nothing serious.

I'm gonna drive myself insane!

I'm so sorry Desire :(

Ladies, what constitutes an irregular cycle? I have heard good things about Vitex, but it says it should only be taken by those who have irregular cycles etc. If you have regular cycles then it could actually mess up your cycle and cause you not to ovulate at all.

I do not temp, but plan to this next cycle, assuming AF comes, which I think it will. But if my OPK's are correct then my luteal phase is 15 days.
My last 5 cycles have been the following long
29 days
42 days
35 days
30 days
33 days.
So not consistent. But is it still normal? My flow is pretty normal I would say. Though my last 2 cycles I seem to be spotting a lot longer with just 1 maybe 2 days of actual flow, then just spotting for a few more days.

Ashley those seem pretty consistent. I think a 4 day variation either way is within normal ranges.

Desire sorry about the bfn

Im so sorry Desire.... :hugs:

Toadly - crosshairs!!!!!! :wohoo: :headspin: you definitely O'ed.... Hope i'll see mine soon... See you after 11 days???? Anyways, hope you get to do stuff to keep your mind off TWW.

:dust:

Congrats becs!
mdscpa: I hope you get an answer soon on your cycle.
Toadly: Understand needing the break in the TWW. I hope you come back with your positive!

AFM: I think I just need to accept that my temps are weird. Once again, no idea what's going on with them. Not sure if it's cause I keep waking up not feeling well, the antibiotic I'm on, my thermometer, or just that these temps are my normal. Starting the BDing last night so hoping to catch the egg!

I hope so too... :hugs: Sorry about your temps, lots of factors affect it and we can be sure which but i hope it levels out soon. Charting can really be stressful sometimes, but i learned that it's better to have a bit of idea of what's happening than not knowing a thing at all. Enjoy BD'ing and FX you catch that egg.

:dust:

And i think i got my either partial or full ferning now. Hopefully this means O is near. They say it happens at around 5 days before O so we will see.

CD48 or CD11 (from spotting) - partial/full ferning?

https://i.imgur.com/M2q0Cb9.jpg

I'm going crazy!! I know a lot of us are.
I'm remaining positive but I am so consumed by this.
If I did not conceive this month I will have to be out for now.

Based on my calculated O dates for next month, I would be giving birth way too close to my wedding next summer.. like within a week and a half. Lol. That's wayyy to close for comfort.

I am still on the fence but do not think I will be ok being "very noticeably pregnant" at my wedding. I'm not sure why I feel this way, I just do. I hope that doesn't sound selfish. We're only having a simple wedding at our lake. I really don't know why I'm so strongly against it.

That being said, I could still be pregnant. It would mean waiting a few months and that means stop trying and then go through all of this again.
We can't wait too long because we really wanted it to be this year.

Hubby really wants this too but the other day he was talking about another Coach who's daughter was 10 and was figuring his age. He said "oh wow, he's 55, and has a 10 year old". It's funny because he's 44. He just doesn't feel or act like it. But I walked away thinking "oh my goodness... darling, that is going to be you"!

I hope you get your crosshairs soon mdscpa or get some answers from your doc! :) i really hope that we will be added to the bfps this month! That would be amazing. My temps are identical to last cycle so far though so I am not optimistic. :S

Thanks for the support everyone! It's so nice having people who understand about the stress of ttc. My partner just says why don't you forget about it and just let it happen he totally doesn't get it!! Lol!

Yes mdscpa I will be getting af/testing in 10/11 days! Please don't judge me if I cave and start temping again haha. The thought of not doing it tomorrow is depressing lol.

Hey ladies! I&#8217;m back <3 sorry I went AWOL for a while. AF had me feeling depressed so I stayed off of the forums for a while. Just wanted to let you know that I started a November thread!

I'm getting pregnant this cycle. Period. That is all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->