• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Following
Hoping to see lots of bfp's

So sorry rach :(

Thanks Belle! I haven’t noticed a lot of EWCM, but I definitely feel ‘wetter’ down there so who knows. Nothing super visible or noticeable!

I wish I was someone who could just wing it and not track it but I’m definitely not! Especially after our loss. Logically I know that it won’t make a difference but it gives me some sense of control.

I can understand that Alligator. I used to feel the same way. After many many many cycles of controlling everything perfectly I realized that there really isn't any control to be had here. Wishing you lots of luck, and if trying your hardest makes you feel better then go for it I say :)

Thanks Belle! I can totally see it getting to be too much after many months. We are so fresh off the loss I want to do all I can for a couple months... and see how it goes! There’s no right/wrong way as so many women get pregnant doing it daily, doing it once, every other day, temping, not temping!

Good luck Rach and Alligator!! Hoping you get your October BFP's!

I wish I was someone who could just wing it and not track it but I’m definitely not! Especially after our loss. Logically I know that it won’t make a difference but it gives me some sense of control.

I feel the exact same way. Having zero control over losing a baby I feel like if I temp and track with opk's I have a semblence of control.

I feel the exact same way. Having zero control over losing a baby I feel like if I temp and track with opk's I have a semblence of control.

This is exactly it. I hope this cycle is a lucky one for us.

Like Belle said Alligator, do. what makes you feel good, but you will have thinks covered even if you wait til tomorrow. I have always conceived bding every other day, just FYI.

This is exactly it. I hope this cycle is a lucky one for us.
Thats me too! I have tried "relaxed" cycles without tracking, but i end up much more stressed...

Tove - please add me to 17 October... Cd1 today :cry:

Sorry to add you to the list Bloblo, but welcome anyways! :(

Thanks JWC for the hope. Sorry for your loss as well. Thankfully my hormones seem to have balanced already and I feel like myself again yesterday and today. Hoping thats a good sign things will happen as usual. Woo was I an irate emotional mess last week. How are you doing?

I'm doing ok. It's weird, I'm oddly more at ease this cycle than I have been in previous cycles. The CP sucked and even though we only knew about the pregnancy for a week or so, you start to get excited and plan for the baby. Despite that, the chemical has shown me that at least we can get pregnant. With this being our first child, I've had fears for years that I wouldn't be able to get pregnant and at least now we know that we likely can. This knowledge has actually decreased my stress level quite a bit with the TTC process.

The stress will come back the next time I get that BFP and worry if it will stick...but I'll deal with that when the time comes :)

Mom15 - that's a good point. Everyone is so different. I think in my head 'okay what if those sperm didn't last the day or two they need to and my egg died off in 12 hours and we missed it!?' and I just get paranoid and worried we will miss the window and I'll regret it! UGH the things we put ourselves through. Anyway, we ended up BD last night and again this AM...I have no control and just second guess myself...it might be too much but I can't help it! I would rather be sure we've covered it than left wondering .And it's what worked last time for me...that's all I have to go on!

How are your OPKs Mom15? Do you expect O today/tomorrow? I am thinking today for me, I'm going to take another OPK and if it's negative assume O is today at some point. I had a slight temp rise this am (slight, like 97.19 to 97.28), not sure if that means anything at this point.

Got my pos opk today :happydance: My temp was up from 96.81 to 97.32 BUT DS woke up last night and I only had two hours of sleep before I took that temp so it may not be accurate. But from previous cycle it looks like I O the same day as my pos opk. I think we will stop bding now. If I see more ewcm tomorrow we'll do another one, but if not I am assuming o happened. I got super sleepy yesterday afternoon, which I tend to get when I O. I'm hoping for a fast temp rise this cycle. Last month took till almost 5dpo to get my high temp.

Sorry af showed Bloblo :(

Glad to hear about your pos OPK today 15! I'm not tracking other than cm this cycle but I'm CD 12 and it's likely my OPK would be positive if I did feel like testing. We'll be TWW buddies :)

YAY Mom15 that's awesome! I am so confused with OPKs and if a positive means you've O'd or are about to!? I also got a small temp rise (not as much as you) so I am anticipating a larger rise tomorrow. I'm going to test again in a few hours and I am expecting a negative OPK but we'll see.

The stress of it all - I think it got to DH last night. Wasn't able to get the job done. I'm pretty certain I will O Friday though so hopefully tonight goes better.

Ah I'm sorry Dream...I think DH has been feeling the pressure as well a few times, he mentioned last night that it's just been a lot and it seems not like a chore, but just not spontaneous. I told him we're almost threw that crucial window and then we can take a break and go back to just being spontaneous newlyweds!

OPKs go positive before you O. It is testing for a hormone that triggers ovulation. How quickly O happens after your OPK goes positive depends on the woman. But 12-36 hours is the generally accepted timeline

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->