October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Congratulations Becs!!

I've been testing too but all bfn ... expected though. 9dpo today.

Sorry Alligator, hope you get an answer from doc xx

Wow thank you heather that is very helpful for sure. I am 10w out and the line is maybe a bit lighter than that FRER you posted...Here, I'll post a photo here (not a BFP!! just leftover...).

This is about as light as it was all last week when I tested as well.

Attachments

• image 4.jpg
    image 4.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 30
  • image 5.jpg
    image 5.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 24
Ugh of course it looks impossible to see on my computer screen but trust me - on my phone I can see a squinter and it's there IRL.

Love these posts,
First month ttc after being on bc for 1 and half yrs after having my son 3 years ago. Back again and plan on trying on the 20th xx

I can see it alligator. Its light but its there. Hope you get some answers tomorrow. My guess is that for some reason youre hcg levels are low and maybe even "negative" (under 5) but for some reason its not 0.

Thank you Heather...I think that's probably likely, but I would like to be tested just so I know, to be completely sure...And I know to stay away from FRER, giving me these faint, hopeful lines :(

Added you Mrs.iwnamkabb! Good luck!

Babybrain80, sorry about the bfns. Fx your next test is a bfp instead!

6dpo and trying not to symptom spot this time. But i had a crazy vivid dream last night of my 2 kids. The boy goes missing. His older sister goes to look for him and goes missing too. We are on a closed ferry/island. Its a strange community with super religious hippies and i get the feeling that they are hiding something. My daughter was about 6yo with long dark hair and a fringe. Boy was about 4yo with blonde hair and blue eyes.

I have no kids in real life, and this dream has been haunting me all day - cant get rid of this feeling that my kids are missing... Its not normal for me to remember dreams. :shrug:

Wow that is a crazy dream! Do you feel rested today? Normally when we're not in deep sleep and dreaming, that's when we remember our dreams most. So it could be that you didn't sleep very good and your subconscious worst fears are playing out in your dreams.

I really hope one of two things happen.. either the next 4 days passes quickly, or a BFP on a test... the last few days of waiting is awful lol. And i'm liable to test daily till one of the two happens lol.

My boobs are achingly sore (not like nipples shooting lazer beams out of them like it felt when I was pregnant with my son), and the cramps have come and gone all day. I'd swear my period was coming soon if I didn't know i was 9dpo. (thankful for charting!)
I took a shower this morning, but my hair already feels greasy and my face is oily and i have some random acne. I think ima go buy a few more tests lol I took my last one this morning! If we don't get it this cycle, i might buy a bunch of internet cheapies to appease my testing addiction :D

Oh and to correct, when I say my bbs are sore I remember when I was pregnant with my son, they hurt so bad. Id have to lay down on a heating pad to feel comfort, anything that touched my nipples hurt.. That started a couple weeks in. subsided for the second trimester and came back around the end of the third trimester.
Now, they feel sore and heavy like when I was breastfeeding> i know breast tenderness is normal in the LP, but this is more than I remember. Like as soon as I walk out of the doors from work today, the bra is coming off. lol

I'm sorry, Desire. :hugs:

Congrats, Bec!

AFM: Is it the 26th, yet? I'm already tired and all I want to do is eat. I'm on a diet. NO SNACKING.

Bloblo, what a crazy vivid dream. Maybe your body is trying to tell you something :) Btw your chart looks great!

Alligator - let us know what the doc say, its such a weird situation. Hope you get some clarity.

Iwnamkabb - I have not really been rested at all this week, think its just work stress causing the dreams, i had another crazy one last night. Your chart looks really good by the way!

Heather - yes, i think we were cycle buddies too :hugs:
I normally have an 11day lp so af is due on 18th. I will wait until 20th to test though (i normally test waaaayyyy too early and then obsess over it, so this time i only have 1 test)

Tove - i did also have crazy dreams with my last bfp, so of course im hoping :blush: but at the same time i am soooo emotionally drained by getting my hopes up EVERY SINGLE CYCLE, so trying not to think about it...
Anyone with ideas for how not to get hopes up? :winkwink:

Alligator, how frustrating!! Please keep us updated if you get some answers!! <3

Thanks Ducky...me too. I just want to know either way...If there are retained products that's obviously not good. The lines are so faint so I am leaning towards the test just being super sensitive and my levels being low. But I want to know, and then I can know to stay the heck away from FRER!!!
Alligator, sorry to read all this. Sometimes those levels take just a couple weeks and sometimes longer to get back to zero. It's frustrating I know. I had an ectopic and seeing those levels going down so slow had me really stressed. Try to go to the doctor to know what is causing you those vfl. Hope everything goes good.

I hope everyone gets some answers soon. I&#8217;m 10 dpo today and bfn and I feel extremely out at the moment. But until af arrives I know I&#8217;m still in the game.
I was pretty hopeful for this cycle because we bd every day leading up to O and lol afterward.. I&#8217;d lay on the bed with my feet against the headboard for at least 20 min.
Bbs aren&#8217;t as full or sore today so yesterday I must have just had raging hormones.
Fxd for us all!

Thank you ladies... it’s so frustrating, my doctor never tracked my levels down (I don’t think they do that in Canada, friends have had similar experiences with their miscarriages, it makes sense since it’s not really medically required) so I’ve just assumed that since I’m ovulating and my period came back that the hormones were gone but there must be some left. I will ask for a blood test so I can know either way. I just want to move on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->