October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Only using CLUE to track as of now, I know its not perfect, but had my blood tested on day 22 of my cycle in September and it showed that ovulated when the app said I did, so I'm hopeful that will be enough info to get me through at least this first year of trying (fx it doesn't take that long-, but I know ttc is not always easy). This is my O week so all of the baby vibes and dust and magic please <3

Girls, your never too old to get pregnant and I&#8217;m proof of that I started trying back in 2010 and literally just got pregnant 7 years later at age 35, I must admit I&#8217;m liking the age thing because it means I get extra appointments and scans, because I&#8217;m over 35 but my mind and body is no way near 35 lol and very healthy so far,
My next one will be even later in life
So don&#8217;t worry(I know it&#8217;s hard) but don&#8217;t let it stress you out
In the end I was like sod it im determined not to symptom spot and had no symptoms whatsoever in the TWW and turns out I got pregnant that cycle

I think once I reached that point my mind stopped searching for non existent symptoms that we all search for, is it? Isn&#8217;t it? Could it just be AF symptom? All causes stress

So, somewhere around 12dpo... BFN.
Still a TON of cm and breasts still sore, peeing all the time..

So dissapointed. No sign of AF. According to "clue", based on tracking, is due on Monday.

Only time will tell.

This waiting came is insane!

Hoping for BFP for all still waiting this month!

Alligator I hope you get some answers from your bloodwork!

Sorry for the bfn ss_momma. :hugs: FX af stays away and you finally get a bfp.

Ashley= Girl I completely understand. wanting to take a break from all the stress isn't a bad thing. I got pg when I took my break. But just remember that you have a whole thread of girls here supporting you. Especially if you want to just hop on and hear some encouragement, vent or ss again <3

SS- I'm a day behind you! 11 dpo, and I took all my tests yesterday <teehee> so i didn't have any to take this morning when I got up. Dang. But since 9 dpo i've felt like my period was about to start. I've been getting those deep cramps/twinges that usually tell me that AF is about to start in a few hours and she hasn't. My LP is always 12-13 days long. (as i'm getting older my bbt and everything are different than what they were 9 years ago.)

AFM- 11 dpo, temp up. Fingers crossed she stays up tomorrow. I'm not going to stress about it. I will not let myself this time. I'm not a big drinker by any means, but I did have a glass of wine at dinner last night to unwind and loosen up. because.. every cramp I feel, i've been .. oo is that the baby settling in? is it this.. or is it that.. so i'm done stressing about it. I am ready for monday to get here so i'll know for sure!!
Baby dust to all!!

I can't keep up with this feed lol!

Congrats to all the bfps! Baby dust to all in limbo!

I got an iui today, so I'm officially in the tww! Will test on the 28th.

Tori- Congrats!! Fx'd for you!! For us all!!!

I'm not due for AF till monday, and every test so far has been BFP. sooo... i'm going to stop by the dollar store on my way home to buy a couple more tests to get me through :D. I should just wait it out and see if AF comes.. but thats no fun. My temp was looking good this morning. SO Fx'd super tight!!!

Oh my gosh oh my gosh! I just got home from work and tested and have the faintest of faint lines! I could totally be seeing things. I know if my husband looks at it he won&#8217;t see anything I don&#8217;t think but I see something and it&#8217;s been less than 5 minutes!!!! Oh my gosh oh my gosh

I&#8217;m tryi to get one! I can see it plain as day it&#8217;s just so faint!

Has anyone else gotten a light tiny squinter positive just a day after your missed period? Does it worry them as much as it does me?!

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/2EAE00EB-A4BA-4CFC-A8B8-4C686E1EF28C.png

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/158D0C1F-84B1-44CC-9C5F-22DF581B78DA.jpg[/URL

So they didn&#8217;t have any digis but I bought like 3 more tests. Two cheapies and a clear blue. Since that was all they had. I can&#8217;t wait to see what tomorrow&#8217;s looks like with fmu

I see that line mrs! Can’t wait for tomorrow’s test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->