October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Well got my positive opk today. We shall see if I get a temp rise tomorrow.

Thank you! I can’t believe this is real. I just took a third and I have to stop because the lines are getting fainter but I’m sure it’s just because I’ve tested every time I’ve peed since I got home lol. I’ll wait and use my clear blue in the morning.

I’ve only told my husband and my twin sister, who came right down to check them out herself lol.
My husband is very cautious right now he’s not going to believe it until it’s confirmed by a doctor.

Thank you! I can’t believe this is real. I just took a third and I have to stop because the lines are getting fainter but I’m sure it’s just because I’ve tested every time I’ve peed since I got home lol. I’ll wait and use my clear blue in the morning.

I’ve only told my husband and my twin sister, who came right down to check them out herself lol.
My husband is very cautious right now he’s not going to believe it until it’s confirmed by a doctor.
congrats!!!

I tested today with fmu..BFN
i would like to think is too early (My next af is due wednesday the18th)
My last pregnancy i got my BFP at 12dpo. Im 10dpo today.
Keeping my fingers crossed!

I tested today with fmu..BFN
i would like to think is too early (My next af is due wednesday the18th)
My last pregnancy i got my BFP at 12dpo. Im 10dpo today.
Keeping my fingers crossed!

Thank you! I was 10 dpo yesterday and got bfns twice. Had to go buy more tests today after work and tested with midday and got my bfp. Have tested twice since and they’re faint but still there so you’re def still in the game!

My husband was exactly the same for my last two mc

Congratulations! My DH didn't believe with our DS until I handed him a digital that clearly said "PREGNANT," ha!

Sorry about the bfns this weekend . FX they turn in to bfps and AF stays far far away.

Congrats Mrs.iwnamkabb, I see those lines with no problem at all. :thumbup:

Congrats mrs!

AFM: two positive OPKs in a row, which is how my body seems to go. Trying to get OH to DTD one more time today but I think he's out.

Congrats mrs!

AFM: two positive OPKs in a row, which is how my body seems to go. Trying to get OH to DTD one more time today but I think he's out.

FX you catch the egg. I'm on Clomid so I will get many positive opks. Only the actual pain will signal true O happening.

:dust:

Hold those legs up in the air after ladies lol it seems to work really well

I pray for bfps for everyone!!!

I try but my cervix it tilted up and to the right so finding a good position is hard for me. We've gone to using a speculum and syringe. Hopefully it works this cycle.

I try but my cervix it tilted up and to the right so finding a good position is hard for me. We've gone to using a speculum and syringe. Hopefully it works this cycle.

Mine is tilted back and to the right so this one works good for us. I’d say if it’s tilted up to lay face down with your butt up for a long time lol. Fingers crossed for you girl!

Good luck to everyone with positive OPKs! :dust:

AFM: my second beta went up to 5, still negative but since it went up I am doing another beta in the morning. Silly me and Dr. Google (I should know better than to go looking on google). I got a mix of reviews. Some said they don't register high HCG until after a couple months, other sites said it's a sign of ectopic or impending miscarriage. I don't know what to think about tomorrow's test now.

Desiree: I'm sorry. That is a tough situation to be in. Makes you second guess what day you ovulated, if there's a chance the baby is a slow grower??? The only way to find out is to get another test done to put your mind at ease. I had the same thing happen to me years ago. Except I got the start of a cycle and a bfp at the same time but the hcg crawled to 167 at 6wks of pregnancy. The doctor never could find where the pregnancy was so I had to have two methotrexate shots in the case it was in my tubes. I was so sad but glad to have a conclusion because I was worn out mentally.
Hoping for the best for you. :hugs:

Ok so I took the clear blue his morning and bfp again. I’ll feel much better when I see pregnant on a digi and I eat past my af due date. But here it is! I sent this picture to my older sister in Arizona and she said she couldn’t see anything

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/5B65D79B-3DA0-4731-BE6A-BA7862A42458.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->