October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

I see the bfp clearly. The evaps look different. Have you tried free?

It will for sure give a line if cbe is. FX for a stronger line...:)

I will get one next time I go to the store! Our little town store here only has what I’ve bought. I’ll have to run to Topeka to get a better test

Congrats Mrs.... Definitely a line. :headspin:

Also, i agree with you with the legs up. We did when we conceived our first. Mine is like yours tilted back and to the right. DH even helped by kneeling and have my legs curled up on his shoulders :haha: :blush: for like 5 minutes. Also put a pillow under my butt. This will kept me from leaking. Maybe we should give it a go again this time.

I will get one next time I go to the store! Our little town store here only has what I’ve bought. I’ll have to run to Topeka to get a better test

Congrats! I see the lines clear as day! Topeka, KS? If so we live quite close!

I'm gonna try and post a pic. But this site and mobile don't work apparently. I'm two days late, TTC #1 I've had two early miscarriages, and we've been trying for about 2.5 years. I've gotten BFP the last two times we've tried... So this one.. worries me that it's so many dpo and it's so faint. But this is positive right?! I have some more cheapish that are so faintttttttt- if the image doesn't post I may need some help doing this from mobile!

I think I got it

Attachments

• tmp_32035-20171015_1047071861330368.jpg
    tmp_32035-20171015_1047071861330368.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 22
I see it girl!! Idk if you’re a test addict like me but I went and got one of every brand they had so I could keep seeing those lines!
It’s faint! But exactly what I was seeing yesterday!

Oooh boog I do see a faint shadow! Is your ticker correct that youre 9 dpo? Mine was super faint at 9 dpo. Test again tomorrow!!
Sorry for your mc’s :hugs:

Congrats Mrs.... Definitely a line. :headspin:

Also, i agree with you with the legs up. We did when we conceived our first. Mine is like yours tilted back and to the right. DH even helped by kneeling and have my legs curled up on his shoulders :haha: :blush: for like 5 minutes. Also put a pillow under my butt. This will kept me from leaking. Maybe we should give it a go again this time.

i do that lol legs up lie still for an hour

Lol yes!! ^ I kept mine up for a half hour each time for the three days leading up to O

Can anyone suggest how many dpo to start testing? Don’t want to start TOO early but very inpatient! So what days can you get bfp from typically?

Hold those legs up in the air after ladies lol it seems to work really well

I pray for bfps for everyone!!!

I totally do this. I have a sleep number bed with the adjustable base so I'll put the feet part way up and he'll move me until my butt is in the air and I'll stay like that for 30 minutes.

OH was willing to try DTD last night or this morning (I O'd last night) but unfortunately, I got a mild case of food poisoning and definitely didn't want to be touched. Sometimes TTC feels like a soap opera.

Oooh boog I do see a faint shadow! Is your ticker correct that youre 9 dpo? Mine was super faint at 9 dpo. Test again tomorrow!!
Sorry for your mc’s :hugs:

Yayyyy!!! I'm not crazy!! No, I saw it was wrong and took it off.. I thought they use to sync up with new cycles.. I'm actually 16 dpo so I'm worried of the faint positive so late in the game. I have short cycles 24 days or so. Thank you! I'm taking progesterone suppositories and took my last one lastnight, I called the pharmacy and emailed my doctor. So it can't help to take one more until my dr reaches out.

I see it girl!! Idk if you’re a test addict like me but I went and got one of every brand they had so I could keep seeing those lines!

I'm def an addict, my husband gives me a hard time sometimes.. I've tried a first response but it was negative still.. last time I didn't get a good positive until a few days in. :/

I'm def an addict, my husband gives me a hard time sometimes.. I've tried a first response but it was negative still.. last time I didn't get a good positive until a few days in. :/

teddy I would stay the earliest to start testing is 10dpo, the latest is when Af is due. Most bfp re gotten at 12-14 dpo.

AFM: Temp plummeted today so ovulation is likely today.We shall see what the opk says in a bit.

Congrats and FX for the ladies with faint lines :) looking good!!

Good luck to those of you who are about to ovulate!

Can anyone suggest how many dpo to start testing? Don’t want to start TOO early but very inpatient! So what days can you get bfp from typically?
I start early for testing a few days before my missed period. I've arent hat cheap internet tests can pick up BFP before some frr tests.. I test early cause I've had low progesterone in the past

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->