October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Hi, AF turned up on Wednesday so I am out for this month ! Baby dust to everyone else and congratulations to the bfps !!

So sorry that af came ❤️ Lots of baby dust to you hun!

Ok so I took the clear blue his morning and bfp again. I’ll feel much better when I see pregnant on a digi and I eat past my af due date. But here it is! I sent this picture to my older sister in Arizona and she said she couldn’t see anything

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/5B65D79B-3DA0-4731-BE6A-BA7862A42458.jpeg

Yep I see that line and I don’t have line eye usually so it’s pretty clear :)

I'm gonna try and post a pic. But this site and mobile don't work apparently. I'm two days late, TTC #1 I've had two early miscarriages, and we've been trying for about 2.5 years. I've gotten BFP the last two times we've tried... So this one.. worries me that it's so many dpo and it's so faint. But this is positive right?! I have some more cheapish that are so faintttttttt- if the image doesn't post I may need some help doing this from mobile!

I think I got it

There is defo a line on your test :)
Looks Even better on inverted I hope it's a sticky bean for you :)

Attachments

• IMG_2463.jpg
    IMG_2463.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 12
Boo I see that line! I’m hoping you just implanted a bit late and HCG is slower to rise. Fx AF stays away!!

I’m just over here waiting to O! CD10 today and I got a negative OPK. Not surprising, I O’d CD15 last time and didn’t get a positive opk until cd13, BUT I may be in my ‘fertile window’ now or in the next day or so which is exciting! I feel more relaxed this time around, I hope that’s a good sign. Of course I say that now, it may change when I know it’s go time LOL.

So, my 3rd beta is 11. It doubled but still poopy number. The nurse practitioner said numbers like this cause them to believe it is ectopic and to come back again in 2 days and see what my beta is doing. She also said not to be surprised if the number starts going down. I swear after this, I will never test early again.

Oh desire I am sorry but you never know!! Could be a late implanter.

Boo I see that line! I’m hoping you just implanted a bit late and HCG is slower to rise. Fx AF stays away!!

I’m just over here waiting to O! CD10 today and I got a negative OPK. Not surprising, I O’d CD15 last time and didn’t get a positive opk until cd13, BUT I may be in my ‘fertile window’ now or in the next day or so which is exciting! I feel more relaxed this time around, I hope that’s a good sign. Of course I say that now, it may change when I know it’s go time LOL.

Thank you!! The last two didn't rise much. First not at all. The second (n August) doubled one time and then stopped.. so I don't even know what to expect. Last two I got my positives before my first expected af day. Hopefully it was a late implant!

Oh desire :hugs:... hope they are wrong and you have a healthy bean in there.

Fxd for late implant Desiree and boo!! I could def see the faint line!

I’m just sitting here trying to keep busy hoping my little Jun big sticks. I named him/her already. My son is calling the Baby the green ninja but I like junebug better since that’s when I’m due. Praying for sticky beans for all!

I will get one next time I go to the store! Our little town store here only has what I’ve bought. I’ll have to run to Topeka to get a better test

Congrats! I see the lines clear as day! Topeka, KS? If so we live quite close!

Thank you everyone! Yes Topeka Ks! I live in Burlingame. Where are you?

Lawrence :)

😱😱😱😱😱😱 we go there all the time how awesome!!

I'm going to go ahead and jump in here since I anticipate the TWW starting within the next day or two.

Well that didn’t work ^ lol supposed to be sprinkles of baby dust but welcome all the same!

Pixie. I'm excited to see it on a digi! Hope that someday soon for you.
Boo.. I hope it gets darker.
I need some baby dust!! .. peed a ton over the weekend, breasts still sore, still a ton of CM.. creamy, not sticky.
Supposed to be due for AF tomorrow (CLUE) although I'm not really sure.
And still not sure on O but probably Oct 1 or 2nd.
So I'm expecting AF or my BFP any day.
I really, really want to see that double line!!!

Considering testing tomorrow!

Been having cramps off and on. Haven't paid attention before so not sure when af cramps start for me ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->