October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Bebe I am super active (that sounds awful and braggy but I don’t mean it like that). I work out 4-6 days a week on average. I plan to keep doing that, obviously I will listen to my body and take it easy if I’m sore or tired or sick. But the cycle we got pregnant I kept my activity up throughout my positive test. Your body should be okay with your usual level of activity. So if you’re already active, I would continue to be. If you arent, I wouldn’t start running marathons or anything but yoga, walking, a bike ride, swimming, probably all okay. More blood flow all around is good right?! My body is used to being pushed in workouts at a high intensity. I see no reason to stop unless my doctor advises or I feel unwell. Otherwise I would only work out 2 weeks out of a month!!

Thanks for the support ladies!
I was lucky enough to get an appointment at fertility clinic on Wednesday already (i just phoned in). Im hopeful that we can find the cause for it taking soooo long to get and keep a pregnancy. I know i ovulate, and all of my hormone tests have come back normal. (and my underactive thyroid is being treated).
Please think of me this week and keep your fingers crossed that whatever is wrong is also easy to fix.

Bebe, it does sound funny when people ask what they should and shouldn’t do these days, as I know people that have been drinking and partying up until 6 months gone because they didn’t know they was pregnant
My sister didn’t know she was until 3 months gone and was drinking

I went to a green day(rock band)concert during my TWW and had a few drinks, I swear that’s the only thing I done different throughout my years of trying and I got pregnant that cycle, I used to avoid drinking altogether throughout TWW before then and was going to be a one off as I had the tickets for over almost a year

I think it all depends on mind set in my opinion

Thanks ladies!! I appreciate the input, I guess I'm just nervous, because even though my doctor says I'm super fertile, I've never been pregnant before...

I'm so sorry Blo <3 treat yourself this weekend! Have Soft cheese, wine, and salami!!!! That's my favorite, favorite snack ever.

If you’ve just started trying in September it’s totally normal for perfectly fertile people to take 6 months or more to get pregnant! I know that isn’t what you want to hear, trust me! But it will happen for you. In the meantime you have to live your life and be good to yourself. For me that includes being active. It helps me feel good, be less stressed and not think about TTC all the time!

Bebe, I think tbh it took me so long to conceive I think I started to give up thinking I&#8217;m never going to get pregnant, I think that&#8217;s when I started to relax more rather then stress over it all and my mind set changed to if it&#8217;s meant it&#8217;s meant to be and I stopped symptom watching because the mind is a very clever thing and I think someone can convince their mind that they are having all symptoms of pregnancy but not be pregnant that cycle and in the end the mind starts to believe it&#8217;s real symptoms and that&#8217;s when someone can start to go stir crazy and the stresses start

Even Everyday now I&#8217;m still in disbelief that I&#8217;m actually pregnant and will probably stay that way until baby is here
When I have appointments and scans I think I&#8217;m on auto pilot going through it all lol
Like the other day the gp got the Doppler out and I heard strong heartbeat my feelings never changed it was like I was numb inside

Don&#8217;t get me wrong I&#8217;m so happy to be pregnant and very much wanted baby but feelings after so long it&#8217;s just auto pilot mode I&#8217;m in

Oh and the average time it takes for a couple, doing it the conventional way is 12 months I&#8217;ve read everywhere

Bebe I am super active (that sounds awful and braggy but I don’t mean it like that). I work out 4-6 days a week on average. I plan to keep doing that, obviously I will listen to my body and take it easy if I’m sore or tired or sick. But the cycle we got pregnant I kept my activity up throughout my positive test. Your body should be okay with your usual level of activity. So if you’re already active, I would continue to be. If you arent, I wouldn’t start running marathons or anything but yoga, walking, a bike ride, swimming, probably all okay. More blood flow all around is good right?! My body is used to being pushed in workouts at a high intensity. I see no reason to stop unless my doctor advises or I feel unwell. Otherwise I would only work out 2 weeks out of a month!!

I hope you have a pregnancy you can exercise through! I miss it! My last workout was at 5+2 and then HG set in so I've been in bed until this week and have lost absolutely all my muscle mass. It's terrible!!

Bebe, I think tbh it took me so long to conceive I think I started to give up thinking I’m never going to get pregnant, I think that’s when I started to relax more rather then stress over it all and my mind set changed to if it’s meant it’s meant to be and I stopped symptom watching because the mind is a very clever thing and I think someone can convince their mind that they are having all symptoms of pregnancy but not be pregnant that cycle and in the end the mind starts to believe it’s real symptoms and that’s when someone can start to go stir crazy and the stresses start

Even Everyday now I’m still in disbelief that I’m actually pregnant and will probably stay that way until baby is here
When I have appointments and scans I think I’m on auto pilot going through it all lol
Like the other day the gp got the Doppler out and I heard strong heartbeat my feelings never changed it was like I was numb inside

Don’t get me wrong I’m so happy to be pregnant and very much wanted baby but feelings after so long it’s just auto pilot mode I’m in

Oh and the average time it takes for a couple, doing it the conventional way is 12 months I’ve read everywhere

Thanks, yah my doctor and everyone else has told me the same thing, appx. 12 months on average. I wanted to start trying sooner, but DH is convinced that it happens as soon as you start trying, even though I tried to show him that it's not the norm. We are overseas while he's in the Navy, and there are only 4 more months left until I have to go back home to Cali, and then we will be apart for 3 months, I guess there is a huge part of me that really wants to get pregnant before I go home <3

Reiku I am so sorry! That sounds awful. When I was pregnant in the summer, before I miscarried, I felt miserable and could barely work out. Constant nausea and I was medicated for it just so I could go to work and get through the day. Luckily it wasn’t HG but I have so much sympathy for you. Our babies are worth it!!

Reiku I am so sorry! That sounds awful. When I was pregnant in the summer, before I miscarried, I felt miserable and could barely work out. Constant nausea and I was medicated for it just so I could go to work and get through the day. Luckily it wasn’t HG but I have so much sympathy for you. Our babies are worth it!!

Yes they're worth it!!

Hi ladies, I think I'm 11 dpo and last night at 10dpo I noticed some brown/pink CM so I tested and got what I thought was a faint BFP with a FRER - 3 in fact. This morning it seemed a little darker but I'm still having brown/pink discharge so I don't know if AF is arriving early (due on monday). What do y'all think of this test? Hopefully I attached the pic correctly?

Attachments

• IMG_6046.jpg
    IMG_6046.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 37
Hi ladies, I think I'm 11 dpo and last night at 10dpo I noticed some brown/pink CM so I tested and got what I thought was a faint BFP with a FRER - 3 in fact. This morning it seemed a little darker but I'm still having brown/pink discharge so I don't know if AF is arriving early (due on monday). What do y'all think of this test? Hopefully I attached the pic correctly?

I can't see anything sorry! On my phone.

I don't see it, sorry. But might be faint since its really early. I would say that if you see it irl, chances are that its probably there. Are you going to continue testing?

Tryinginco sorry hun I don't see anything either but I'm only on a Amazon fire and can't get a close up. Fingers crossed though xx

I get what you mean pixie I will probably be like that when I finally get my bfp. Xx

OK so as for me... I'm late by a day or two not sure how you count late days lol, normally have 14day lp but last 4-5 months its only been 13day lp. So I'm dpo15 today! I checked my cervix before I had a nap at 3pm as I've had a headache all day on and off but pretty constant, and I had super light pink cm close to cervix (only when checking cp nothing when wiping) so I then thought AF was coming and normally within a couple of hours if I started AF with spotting it would be a lot redder and getting heavier, but I had a hour nap before getting dd from choir after school club, and when I woke up and checked cervix I then had super light brownish cm roughly same amount as last time I checked a hour before. So I got dd and gotmhome around 5pm and it had stopped. Still nothing now at 7:30pm so I had two hour spotting only when checking cervix, and now nothing for 2 hours and a half. Headaches just subsided now, but I'm sure it will be back. What do you think? Last bfn dpo14 not testing again until Monday Tuesday as waiting on tests I just purchased online. Xx

Tryinginco can't you invert it to negative and post it again. Might be able to see it better xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->