October 2018 Bumpkins!

What a handsome little man missie congrats so lucky only a 3 hour labor that is awesome.

Congrats Missie! He is the sweetest. :cloud9:
May we all have such fast labours!

Im left for now unless we induce at 36 weeks . If we induce at 37 I will make it until October hehe unless she decides to come on her own.

Beautiful LO redrose! Congrats :hugs:

Well. I am another october baby born in september.
Mateo was born at 5:10am on the 20th of september. At 2:00am my waters broke very gushy hollywood style aka five beach towels were not enough to contain the mess. Arrive at hospital... only 2cm. They say since its my first baby itll tale 12hrs or so. At 4am they check I am 4cm...I ask for epidural because I felt like I was being split apart. They move me to my room where I will get my epidural at 4.20am. I throooooow myself on the ground on all 4 and I say I have to push. They say its impossible. 4 people help me back on the bed...hold and behold... I am now 10cm... 5.10am he is in my arms. No epidural or medication for this lady after all...and nobody could understand how my first ever labor lasted 3 hrs from start to finish.

But he is here. Beautiful. Healthy. 37+2 at 5.13lbs and measures 42.5cm.

We love him.

Oh my gosh missie he's beautiful! What an awesome birth! That really is ther best when it goes so fast like that before you know it you're holding that baby and forget all the pain! Im so happy he's here and totally healthy after all the times they scared you and he's just perfect! Congratulations! How does it feel to be a mama??

Ive not even had braxton hicks yet (not to mention real contractions). She is still chilling pretty high close to my lungs. I don't think this one will evacuate before 41weeks...

Ive not even had braxton hicks yet (not to mention real contractions). She is still chilling pretty high close to my lungs. I don't think this one will evacuate before 41weeks...

Me too. No signs of labor at all. I'm happy because I'm not ready.

I do think this group is pretty exciting with all of our eager September babies!

Congratulations Missi, that is a great birthday story! Better be ready for a home birth your next time!!

Still here...I had lots of contractions last night, but nothing now.

I am still here too. I really thought baby would be early but I'm 39 weeks today and still cooking

Wow so many babies already! I can’t velieve my little princess still not even at due date haha feels like she’s been here forever!

36 weeks today, which feels like a huge milestone when less than half of twins make it this far! Still hoping for a coupe more weeks to cook though

Good luck NDH . My mom made it to 38 weeks with her twins when she was 45 years old ��

Anyone else notice a pulsating throbbing psin in their lower back ? It started today for me comes and goes when I lay down .

I'm still here - nothing happened while OH was away which I'm super greatful for! I'm due for c-section next Friday (5th October) so the end is in sight for me. The braxton hicks contractions are really ramping up now and I had a few 'proper contractions' that I had to breath through last night but they tailed off after an hour or so. I really dislike this part of pregnancy - all the symptom spotting!

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

I’ve been mia lol but I’m 39 weeks since yesterday and I’m just waiting around. Last Tuesday at my appt I was 2cm and 60% effaced. My next appt is Thursday where I can have a membrane sweep. I’m so bored at home, :wacko:

Today I realized I have been so overwhelmed with everything that i forgot to share Madison's 3d ultrasound picture from 2 weeks ago . I just love her chubby cheeks :cloud9: I have my ultrasound Thursday which determines if she will be a Sept or Octo baby I am very nervous about induction I did both my other girls with iv pain meds only . I refuse to have an epidural unless a csec is required lol

Attachments

• 20180925_180841.jpg
    20180925_180841.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 6
Good luck Ruskie! I have my appt. tomorrow and will probably have a membrane sweep. My due date is Oct. 1 i'm so nervous and excited. I had my previous two with no pain meds and I plan on going that route again. Super nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->