October 2018 Bumpkins!

Thanks guys , well she might decide to come on her own just lost my plug with a little bit of bloody show ! No contractions or anything but I have felt off the last 2 days . She dropped alot last night cause I can breathe today and my heartburn is gone

Good luck tom CertifiedOreo hopefully you get your sweep

37 weeks with twins now ! I'm hoping my doctor will induce me this week. If not then it's for sure next week. I am miserable! :( Measuring 44.5 weeks at my last appointment.

You are a few days ahead of me mamabearr. Well done making it to 37 weeks. Twins is hard! I was measuring 45 at 35 weeks, I haven't measured since. I'm scared to know how big my uterus will measure by the end lol.

Ahhhh we lost anything we posted yesterday with this new change !

Well, that sucks what I posted got erased! At my appointment yesterday I was still 2cm dilated (same as last tuesday) but they said I was 80% effaced and last time I was 60% and she feels even lower. They swept my membranes and I left not feeling very optimistic. I had no spotting or anything yesterday after my appt. This morning, it was difficult to walk my 6 year old to school, she feels so low and I was feeling lots of pressure. I've also been cramping all morning and noticing more discharge tinged w some blood, not sure if its the after affects of yesterday or mucus plug. Just waiting around.

Fingers crossed Certified Oreo its sounds like the sweep worked maybe

Good lucky Curlymikes hope all goes smooth

I will just reupdate I am scheduled to induced on Saturday Oct 6th at 6am granted she passes her nst this next week if she doesnt pass I will ne induced that day but I started having some irregular contractions today so she may come without induction

Good luck Curly! And Congrats!

TMI but, I had some random diarrhea this am. Seriously so random and I remember reading that its a sign of labor.

My induction is scheduled for next friday at 7:30am!! I am terrified and excited and everything all in one. Also terribly emotional. I have a 2.5 year old, and I was explaining to her what is going on and that they will be here and it just is breaking my heart lol. Hoping it won't take too long. I'm 3cm dilated 80% effaced!

Good luck mamabearr maybe they will decide to come on their own by Friday for you .
I know I am terrified about having pitocin cause I wont do an epidural unless I need a csection hehe, so hoping my girl kicks things off herself before Saturday

Good luck mamabearr maybe they will decide to come on their own by Friday for you .
I know I am terrified about having pitocin cause I wont do an epidural unless I need a csection hehe, so hoping my girl kicks things off herself before Saturday
I'm hoping they may make an appearance before then, but also hoping they stay in because I like the thought of just casually going to the hospital with all of my stuff, knowing I'll be staying, and not having to wonder if its actually labor or not because I've been having contractions for weeks now! :( And my mom is off friday, saturday, sunday & monday so if all goes well she can watch my daughter and I'm hoping we won't have a long stay. My boys were weighing in at 6lbs 6oz and 6lbs 7oz at my ultrasound. Fingers crossed!

She is here! Born at 37+4 weighing 9lbs 11oz and 22 inches long! She is a big girl its so different than my twins who were born early and 5 and 6 pounds. She is latching and eating dont know how much im producing but these baby snuggles are the best!

Good luck those of you that are still waiting!

Congratulations curly! Sounds like she is doing well. How are you doing with recovery?

Does anyone know how to link to a thread with this new layout? I see that my journal link is broken, but can't find a way to fix it... :shrug:

Congrats curly!

I’m still having contractions. Since yesterday morning I’ve been having them. I got no sleep last night and I swear they are ranging anywhere from 5-10 mins apart. I always hated keeping track of contractions lol. I also lost some of my mucus plug so I’m just in limbo right now...

Well she came! Luna Kay was born 9.29 at 3:50pm. Was fully dilated when I got to the hospital. I guess I came at the right time. My contractions were consistent just came at different intervals. On our way I felt the most intense urge to push. My third baby girl and I had her unmedicated like my other two. I had a great yet intense birth! She is 7lb 3oz and 19.75in long. Hope everyone else is doing good!

Congratulations Oreo! Good to hear that delivery went well. Enjoy the newborn snuggles!

Congrats CertifiedOreo !

I wonder who will be the first true October baby . Whos left now besides me ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->