• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 2018 Bumpkins!

I had brown spotting 2 nights ago too it was more a brown discharge.. freaking out here too. First scan is Tuesday and I'm terrified !

Got my second bloid results back today. Everything is on track and my HCG is doubling nicely. Starting to get very excited about this pregnancy now.

yay Star. Thats great news.

Anyone else craving absolute crap? I just wanna eat TV dinners and pasta.

That is awesome news Star!

I have been craving junk foods but could go for a nice steak right about now lol

yay Star. Thats great news.

Anyone else craving absolute crap? I just wanna eat TV dinners and pasta.

Yes! I went out for tha worst fried breakfast ever yesterday and now today I’ve had McDonald’s! Awful. I’m going to try harder from next week, buy lots of fruits and maybe some ice lollies as been craving juicy things and been very thirsty feeling.

I just made bacon and cheese. Only thing that didn't make me nauseous...

I’m craving cookies & cake & sweets. I don’t actually feel hungry, but my stomach feels empty! Given my history of morning sickness I’m just going to eat whatever I can right now because it won’t be too long before I won’t be able to eat anything at all.

I crave evrything and I mean everything, but when I get to the kitchen to grab something I'm just like blah....

The house officially has the stomach flu worse timing ever but what are you going to do this is my 7 year old hit him the worst poor guy its so hard to deal right now I'm so exhausted sick and just want to crawl into bed but I can't DH has to run the store can't tell the customers sorry you'll have to do without because I don't feel good! Probably the only reason I miss being employed by a company is time off!

Attachments

• 20180215_095934.jpg
    20180215_095934.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3
Aww Katie sorry you're all sick! hope you feel better quick!!

I've been eating absolute crap too, stupidly bought cookies, and I've been eating way too many Lindor chocolate truffles! they are so addictive!! I had a horrible headache last night and like antsy feeling and couldn't get to sleep til 3 am, plus DD was up twice for no reason then got up earlier than normal. Ugh tired today!

Got my blood work results back, not the most perfect news but nothing too bad. Test was at 17 dpo or 4w+3d. Progesterone a tad low at 19.23 and she said they want it over 20, so i have to go back in next week for a 2nd blood draw to see if it has gone up. She said it may just be that it was too early and it may have gone up by now. If it hasn't then i have to go on a progesterone cream. Didn't have this happen with DD so I'm not sure where that came from!

Then my Thyroid results aren't great, TSH was 5.02 when they want it below 2.5 ugh, so i have to go back on medication. I'm glad we found out now though because it can cause birth defects in the first tri. So i'm going to get that prescription later today. I have been wondering if it has been struggling because i gained back about 20 lbs since i stopped breastfeeding dd at 6 months old. I had lost all but 5 lbs of my baby weight and then gained a lot of it back again in the last year and a half or so. And i've been so super tired, especially now that i'm pregnant. Absolutely no drive whatsoever!

And lastly they did test my HcG, and it came back at 118.1. She said that's normal, i looked at it on Betabase and it's less than the median of 417 but hopefully it's ok. We're going to retest it next week when i do my progesterone test to make sure it's doubling well. With DD it was super high (5923 @ 20 dpo & 13,841 @ 22 dpo!) so maybe I am having a boy this time! lol

I'm actually craving healthy food for once! I think subconsciously I know if hg turns up in the next week I won't be able to stomach salads and most vegetables.

Great news Star!

And sorry to hear you have a flu at home Katie. I hope you all have a speedy recovery.

lomelindi- it's bizarre how hcg levels can vary each pregnancy! Maybe you are having a boy!

One week to go to go until my scan! It can't come quick enough. I'm so anxious this time compared to the last two. I'll be seven weeks but wouldn't surprise me if I'm a few days behind. I'm already panicking that I've booked it too early! :dohh:

Exciting! Found out later today my first appt isn't even until March 23 at 10.5 wks ugh lol maybe i'll get to hear the heartbeat then though fx

Haylee my scan is a week from today too! Im worried about mine being too early because i will only be 6+3.

Mine is 2 weeks from tomorrow. I’ll be 7 & 4.

My scan is a week from tomorrow! It seriously can't come fast enough i don't know why but i just feel like it's twins mainly because I can feel my uterus already! It's low but it's deff it! And my Exhaustion is so bad like 100×'s worse than any of my previous pregnancies! And twins run in DH family like a lot! I'm adopted so they could on my side as well! Could be age but it's crazy!

I'll be 8 weeks on the dot if I go by lmp

Sucks that the flu is going around your house Katie hope everyone feels better we have been lucky so far no flu in our house yet.
My scan is on March 16th ill be 8 weeks then too. I am nervous and wish it would come faster its still a month away .
On the other hand my tatas are killing me tonight feels like soemeone is sitting there using them as a punching bag :haha:

It's so hard with all the different time zones :haha:

Mine is on the 23rd

:haha:

Katie that's amazing you can already feel your uterus! One of the group is bound to have twins. Surely!

omg katie! that would be so crazy haha! kids everywhere lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->