• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 2018 Bumpkins!

You can get D-Mannose Powder that will help clear up a UTI. No juice need.

Haylee, my sons were born at 32 weeks and my daughter at 36 weeks.

So good news my hcg was 1375 today! 40 hours doubling. I was worried for nothing. Since it was good they scheduled my first scan for next thursday when im 6+4.
I dont have problems falling asleep, but i have lots of dreams and wake up super early!

Thanks guys, will check out the tablets and powder this morning, on my way to the pharmacy now.

So good news my hcg was 1375 today! 40 hours doubling. I was worried for nothing. Since it was good they scheduled my first scan for next thursday when im 6+4.
I dont have problems falling asleep, but i have lots of dreams and wake up super early!

Great news! Congratulations!

I got my betas back today - 12/13dpo was 215 and 14/15dpo was 615! Doubling time of 30 hours and the levels put me in the range of 75% chance of multiples according to betabase

I got my betas back today - 12/13dpo was 215 and 14/15dpo was 615! Doubling time of 30 hours and the levels put me in the range of 75% chance of multiples according to betabase

Awesome! How do you feel about multiples? Im pretty torn in my mind since this will be my first, im scared 2 would be too much... But then again, maybe its easier in the long run to only have one pregnancy :shrug:
I have a lot of twins in the family, so have always thought about the possibility.

Great news Curly and NDH! Congratulations! I'm also scared of multiples. A friend of mine has identical girls and seemed to breeze through the early years. Can't say I'd be the same :haha:

Fantastic news on the betas ladies! How reassuring!

Congrats on your good blood work news guys!

I have just a little over 2 weeks until my first scan and I can’t wait to get it over with and the reassurance that will come with it.

I’d not cope with twins!

HAHA I used to say I would want twins, but I've changed my mind since actually having a newborn. :rofl:

:nope: I'm up another lb. I have no idea what is happening. I didn't change my diet in anyway. Please help me before I roll away :haha:

HAHA I used to say I would want twins, but I've changed my mind since actually having a newborn. :rofl:

:nope: I'm up another lb. I have no idea what is happening. I didn't change my diet in anyway. Please help me before I roll away :haha:

I’m the same! Gained 3 or 4lns in the 3 weeks I’ve known I’m pregnant?! I actually feel my jeans are tighter too which sucks badly!

I'm going a little bit crazy over here, not having a second beta. I know my number was good on Friday, but I don't get an ultrasound until this Friday afternoon and I just wish I knew a little bit before then. Having had a miscarriage last cycle I'm kind of surprised that they didn't want to do a second beta this week.

I think I can be excited now :D Still waiting on my doc to call about bloods although I don't think I need them at this point :haha: . I know how you are feeling smurphy90 my first appointment is still a month away but can't come any faster
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/th_20180213_105719_zps6pmynlng.jpg

We don't even get betas here that i know of unless it's a special case, i asked my naturopath i was seeing then to order them for me last time but she didn't really get why lol. I just wanted the peace of mind. I didn't ask for it this time, I'm with a different ND midwife now too. She doesn't do scans either until the normal 20 week one so i'll just have to wait til we can hear the heartbeat i guess. :shrug: i had a tiny bit of brown spotting today, hopefully nothing is wrong. Looked back on my journal from last time though and i had one single day with spotting at almost the exact same day of pregnancy lol strange!

Lomelindi - im also 5w0d today and had a slight bit of tan/pink on tp today. Only once. Freaked out for a bit, but then realised how normal a bit of spotting is. I am sure both of our beans are just getting comfy.

Haha how funny is that! I wrote down in my journal last time that i thought it was due to the mucus plug forming. maybe that's it forming now too. hope so!! having a harder time sucking in my tummy today, and urge to pee is def increasing. think uterus is expanding already ahh here we gooo! lol.

We've booked in for a private scan on Friday as we have no idea how far along I am. Spoke to a midwife yesterday who said I could be anywhere from 6-12 weeks but I've got to wait for my midwife appointment which is in 3 weeks to even be considered for a scan. Probably a bit overkill booking an early private scan but I'm hoping that it will calm my anxiety down as I'm struggling to sleep or do anything productive with my days as I cant concentrate. FX that everthing goes well!

Betas arent done as routine here (they check it when they do booking in bloods, but dont tell you unless you ask, and dont do repeats). But I asked because of my hisyory of miscarriages

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->