• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 2018 Bumpkins!

Feeling quite tired throughout the day too at the minute. I'm also quite anxious that something is going to go wrong - I didnt have this the first time round with my son but I think that this is down to the fact that I'm more aware that something could go wrong!

Tbh I just drink and eat what I want. In my first pregnancy I stuck religiously to rules but now I’m more relaxed minus the alcohol which obviously I won’t touch.
My nausea has turned from on and off to all day long so that’s fun..

OK ladies help me out. I know the line is dark on the first signal but im thinking it should be darker from thing ive seen online Im 21dpo or 5 weeks today. My wondfo has stayed the same the last 3-4 days.

Attachments

• 31FAE5BC-4DA3-4724-B3D6-BF691DB82C8B.jpg
    31FAE5BC-4DA3-4724-B3D6-BF691DB82C8B.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 81431AA2-E99E-4ACD-8BC9-74F12CF5F62F.jpg
    81431AA2-E99E-4ACD-8BC9-74F12CF5F62F.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 6
They can only get so dark. There is only so much dye. I wouldn't worry if your lines don't keep getting darker. Just remember, Today I am pregnant.

OK ladies help me out. I know the line is dark on the first signal but im thinking it should be darker from thing ive seen online Im 21dpo or 5 weeks today. My wondfo has stayed the same the last 3-4 days.

Those tests look absolutely perfect!

Time to stop testing curly :haha:
But seriously... As tankel said, they won't get much darker than that. And as Katie said, it looks perfect!

Anyone else having trouble falling asleep at night?

So I had my bloodwork done today. Will get the results tomorrow. Nausea is down a bit but the fatique hit me today. Also having trouble sleeping at night. Seems I just can't get comfy....... how is everyone else doing?

I fall asleep easily, soooo exhausted. But i have trouble to stay asleep. Vivid weird dreams are waking me at least once an hour.

I have trouble keeping normal sleeping hours because I end up napping a lot throughout the day. I also have trouble staying asleep at night because my stomach will hurt and wake me up if I haven't eaten a little something in a couple hours. Now I keep a bag of walnuts on my night stand.

Curly, here are my tests from this morning. I feel like they have stayed the same for a few days also.
9996A7E5-4E00-4347-861F-1F3E3FE76763.jpg

As far as symptoms, I’m tired & I go from fine to starving in 2.5 seconds, lol. I’m ok falling asleep (must be the existing 9 kids!) but staying asleep is a problem.

I'm so exhausted so I can fall asleep pretty easily but staying asleep is another problem all together! Doesn't help my 2 almost 3 year old ds still doesn't sleep through the night my DH does nighttime and middle of the night wake up but I still wake up when I hear him! But throughout all my pregnancies I had some extreme of insomnia which is very common.

My 6 week bloat bump cannot suck it in even if I wanted to!

Attachments

• 20180212_121800.jpg
    20180212_121800.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 18
I cant fall asleep *or* stay asleep. Im up 3 times a night to pee and then csnt go back to sleep.
I went to bed at 11 last night and couldnt fall asleep til after 12. Its 6:30 and ive been wide awake since 6. Normally dont wake up til 7/7:30.

Your tests look great curly! But I'm like you and still testing. I just can't help it. I keep trying to tell myself that even though they don't seem to be getting much darker they're definitely not getting any lighter.

You look great Katie!

I'm not having any trouble sleeping at the moment. But every morning I'm up at 6ish and that's very unusual for me too.

Feeling good this morning but then that makes me anxious. I cannot wait to get this first scan out of the way so I can relax a little.

I've been sleeping good this week, last week not so much. Def tired and blah during the day and taking naps. Feeling very unmotivated! As for foods, I don't pay a lot of attention to all the guidelines.. some i think are overly cautious and others i just can't be bothered lol. With DD i had 5 glasses of wine during my pregnancy, i don't stop eating deli meats, i do avoid soft or unpasteurized cheese though, i drink raw milk from a couple of farms nearby, i don't like sushi anyway so don't have a problem avoiding that. Can't think of anything else.. I could never live without chocolate haha i have several squares a day for like the last 5 years at least lol. I def have a problem :haha:

I'm having just blah feelings about food right now, i just want to snack away on sweets or salty stuff, or i look through the pantry and nothing seems appealing. I should just make a protein shake when i get like that. But i am ravenous for lunch way earlier than usual and can't get a sandwich made fast enough lol. Right now i'm probably going to cave and make a bowl of popcorn! :haha: I want to keep myself in check a little better this time around, last time i gained 50 lbs which was probably due to all the ice cream i *had* to eat in the evenings. My dr. said i probably needed the extra fat, I was quite skinny back then and had a physical job. I'm starting out 20 lbs heavier now so i don't think i will need to put on so much body fat this time. I'm also hoping to get motivated to exercise a little more this time around. Good luck with that, right? ha

I weigh 10kg heavier than when I gave birth to ds2 :haha:

I went into labour at 34+3 with ds2. There were no signs I just woke up that morning with period pain that quickly progressed into contractions and 3 hours later he was here. Will that make me high risk this time? I have my first doctor app today so I will ask then. Anyone else had a premature birth before?

Can I join all you lovely ladies ? Based on lmp my due date should be Oct 26th :cloud9: Dh and I are still in shock . I scheduled my first check up for March 16th doc should do a scan that day as well ! Any of you ladies having bad bad nausea ? I have that constant feeling like I will let lose any second I dont remember ever being this sick with my 2 girls

I can feel a UTI coming on... I don't want to drink cranberry juice, since ive been living sugar free for about 9 months now (not eating anything with more than 5%). And fruit juice is mostly fructose/sugar - especially since they normally add grape or apple juice to it... Anyone with advice?

Yoi can get cranberry tablets which is just tge active ingredient extracted from cranberries

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->