• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October babies due dates and bump colours

ah we only want 2 so will be happy with whatever happens as our family will be complete xxx

I'd love another girl, just because I'd love La to have a sister when she's older to share things with... I know she loves my step son, her half brother, though, and she would adore a brother, too. I just want a healthy, happy baby.

I had absolutely no preference last time but felt sure she was a boy!

I knew that Sophie was going to be a girl, that and the scans confirmed it haha!

Im really not sure this time, I am thinking boy but this pregnancy is similer to the one with Sophie (no actual sickness, just iffy)

Think Im going to book an early scan for when I am 7 weeks

i knew caleb was a boy too from my 12 week scan onwards. im hoping i have the same gut instinct this time xxx

Weird isnt it!

Are you going to find out the sex of this one?

no Im not, with caleb I needed to know asap went for a private gender scan at babybond on xmas eve when I was 17 weeks but this time I dont have that need to know Im quite happy to wait for a surprise.............hope my willpower holds out xxx

Haha, I am too impatient! I found out with Sophie and I am going to find out this time too

Hi everyone, can i please join? I am due 25th Oct with baby #1! Im sooooo excited/nervous. Its still early days, so im keeping everything crossed!!!
My DH is hoping for a boy but i dont mind either way. But i do have a weird feeling that im having a girl - i have no idea why though, so please put me down for a :pink:
Im so excited to be sharing the next 8 months with you all!!

hey mrsturner welcome over to october :hi: how are you feeling?

Hi girls, im still in shock i think. Apart from the sore boobs, no other early preggo signs for me today, but im only 4+5, so realllllly early days. My identical twin sister is also pregnant! She is 9+1 so we will have babies only a month apart! We are so excited. We are constantly on the phone now comparing symptoms! I just hope lil bean sticks!
Hows everyone today? x

Wow thats amazing! Congrats to your sister as well!

My SIL gave burth to a baby girl today 8lbs 4ozs, they have called her Erin

awh thats great news my sister is pregnant too, we are 7 weeks apart. mellllly congratulations on your new niece.

mrsturner that means you have a higher chance of twins too, how exciting xxx

That's so exciting ladies, I wish my sister and I could be pregnant at the same time! She's younger than me though and just broke up with her boyfriend so it won't be happening... I do have one friend who is due in May, I am hoping we can get her hand-me-downs actually! :haha:

Hello ladies! Had my first bout of morning sickness today - thought I was going to be one of the lucky ones who got away with it, but no such luck! Ha! Boobs very sore too - the symptoms seem to be hitting hard today! Kind of reassuring too though :) how is everyone else? Xx

Hi all can i join you ladies?

My edd is 2nd Oct (to be confirmed at dating scan). We will hopefully stay strong and stay team yellow until the end like last time. I loved the surprise. Would be lovely to have a girl this time but really not fussy. At the moment i get no strong feeling of either sex so pls put me down for yellow bump atm.
Im looking forward to seeing what you are all having, the ones who will be finding out at 20wks.

natalie: I wana change my prediction if i am alowed........ was sat lastnight and suddenly got strong feelings the baby is a girl :pink: , not sure why lol
also this time round my boobs are SOOO sore and i dont recall having this with tyler, so im gonna say girl i think haha!!
Either way i would be made up but theres something here thats telling me pink!

:yipee: glad your getting feelings kerri I will change it for you now, that shona, you and I all on team pink now :thumbup:

congratulations and welcome to october pixie p

Ive not been sick today :yipee: xxx

:hi: Gash02 by anychance you from a place called erskine?

Can i join you? I'm due on the 27th October, very early stages and started steriods, clexane injections and aspirin today. I'm guessing :pink: only due to the fact I ovulated about 5 days after dtd just like last time :blush: and unlike last time this pregnancy wasn't planned due to my pelvis but I'll deal with that later :wacko:

XXX

hey mrsjd :hi:

yeah Im from erskine, just had a weestalk of your journal..............small world :rofl:

HUGE congratulations :hugs: know you had a tough pregnancy with ellouise so hope this one goes well for you.

Cant believe your on here too, we must have went through the last pregnancy together :dohh: this is a secret, not told anyone apart from my wee sis who is pregnant too, so complete discression :rofl: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->