October babies due dates and bump colours

I'm sick from the time I wake up until I go to bed...my doctor gave me medication to help but it doesnt get rid of it completly....

I'm lucky and can generally work from home when I'm feeling rough, like yesterday!! I am a bit worried how I'll cope when I have meeting that I have to go to. Just play it by ear I guess!!!

Any tips?!!!

awh I have had ms all week but only once a day in the mornings, with my ds I had it up till about 22 weeks and was put in hospital at 20 weeks onm a drip cause of it :sad1: fingers crossed i dont get it as bad this time. Ginger is meant to help so get a packet of gingernuts by your desk at work ladies xxx

I took a little box of biscuits with me today and kept it in my handbag, it did help nibbling on those actually :)

I can't help but feeling that my MS is just warming up though :S

awh glad the biccys helped hunny, Ive still been throwing up daily too, hope it passes soon, only 6 days till my booking appointment xxx

Hi Natalie, do you mind adding me to the front page? I think you must have missed me. Boy there are a lot of October ladies now! Best month to be born! :) My EDD is Oct 9, and I'm guessing blue.

Sounds like some of you ladies have been feeling really rough already. Maybe I have gotten off pretty easy then. I've just felt a bit nauseous on and off for the past week and a half, no vomiting, and I've still been eating pretty well. I hope it doesn't get too much worse for all of us!

Kristin, congrats on the TWINS! WOW! I had an early ultrasound today and confirmed there is only one baby in there. I would have been happy with one or two, but DH is relieved. I am just happy to see singleton's heartbeat! :cloud9:

Take care ladies!

awh sorry I missed you hunni :hugs:

glad your feeling good, your lucky. Awh I think I will get an early scan next week after my booking appointment Im sooooooooooooo excited as it doesnt seem real just now, I just feel like crap not actually pregnant :rofl:

Hope all you ladies are well xxx

Hi :)

My EDD is 25th (according to LMP but I think it's 23rd according to ovulation) and I think i'm having a boy.

Hi =],

My EDD is October 5th and OH and i are thinking blue~! This is our first =D

I have started my journal!!! Please come and stalk haha!

See Here!

hey ladies welcome over, will jump in for a visit mellllly xxx

Thanks Gash, my first official stalker haha!

Anyone elses boobs sore, constantly? Mine werent like this with my first

Ive never had sore (.)(.)s as a symptom. Just constantly feeling sick just now so think I would prefer sore :holly: xxx

I didnt have sore boobs at all with Sophie, well maybe for a day, but this time its constant.

I didnt have any sickness with Sophie either, just a bit iffy now and again in the evening.
I feel more sick this time round most of the day but still havnt actually been sick, the smell of coffee though :sick:

ah maybe its a boy and thats why your symptoms are different xxx

:rofl: take it he is wanting a boy this time round? fingers crossed for a blue bump xxx

Yeah we both would like a boy this time round, I wouldnt be dissapointed in anyway if it was another girl though as long as its healthy. I do keep looking at boy stuff though haha!

Do you have any preference this time round?

yeah we are the opposite would quite like a girl this time but i will be happy with a boy too. just guess its everyones ideal life to have one of each. xxx

Yeah deffo, I wpuld like 3 kiddies so I dont really mind as long as I do eventually end up with a boy haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->