October babies due dates and bump colours

awww thats not great but you will find one, they look in really good condition on ebay too and everything only £220 thats ok.

Yeah I have lots of cramping too guess thats a good sign :)

Hope your ok hun

xxxxx

Oh and girls just realised my anniversary is 19th October and Im due 24th October!!! That should be interesting!

xxxxx

Yeah I have lots of cramping too guess thats a good sign :)

Hope your ok hun

xxxxx

Oh and girls just realised my anniversary is 19th October and Im due 24th October!!! That should be interesting!

xxxxx

Hiya i'm in Tyne and Wear 2 :thumbup: I'm due 5th October with my 1st :baby: and been getting cramping 2 :wacko:

The cramping is all normal girls, jus your uterus stretching around :flower:

Yay Adele where abouts in Tyne & Wear are you? Congrats hun!

Also congrats to you Mellllly! Its weird tho cos I know its normal cos I had it with my
first but you always worry dont you :)

:hi: Brillbride are you in a hurry :haha: Just kidding hope your well my luv

Seemingly you are suppose to get stronger cramps with the second child

xxxxxx

I think my cramping happens in my sleep to be honest, you know when you are just aware if it in your dream, weird huh!

Yay Adele where abouts in Tyne & Wear are you? Congrats hun!

Also congrats to you Mellllly! Its weird tho cos I know its normal cos I had it with my
first but you always worry dont you :)

:hi: Brillbride are you in a hurry :haha: Just kidding hope your well my luv

Seemingly you are suppose to get stronger cramps with the second child

xxxxxx

hi wanting--just had a 1.5hr snooze--was so tired...... feeling sickish now -probably need something to eat:hugs:

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies :)

wantingagirl - we are both due on or around our wedding anniversarys :) I got married in 2008, how about you?

My cramping seems to have subsided now, sore (.)(.) now though - and getting heartburn and bloat. But don't care - I'm so amazed to be growing a little life inside me, guess you've gotta expect some side effects :)

Yeah I have really sore booed this time round, with soph I literally had one day of Doreen boobs and that was it, with this one it seems to be constant

hey kristen--fab scan pics--congrats....do u have a journal??xx

Thanks!!

I do have a journal:-D

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/534994-first-time-mommy-icsi-expecting-twins.html#post9133506

oooooooooooooooooooo me too, pics look great hunny xxx

Hi girls,

Very nervously pregnant with my 2nd after and ectopic + tube removal in July '10 and M/C in September '10 ((full story in my journal). I should be due on the 20th October .. my DD was an 09 October Bumpkin who decided to arrive 1 day early on the 30th September.

I'll get a scan next week for my 6th week to make sure this isn't ectopic and everything is how it should be .. totally bricking it.

hey chaos welcome to october, I hope everything goes ok for you xxx

hey jusy wondering how everyone is coping at work with sickness :sick:, being tired :sleep: etc?

I seem to feel sick in the evenings more--anyone else like that???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->